Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marcus Junius gets a new wife

She softened too when his tone changed. At least he could admit that at times he had little to no patience. It was easier for him to just admit that than for her to have to try to figure that out over time. Everyone had faults, she knew that. She knew her husband would have faults too. She expected him to, it was one of the reasons she'd used to convince herself that she would hate him no matter what he said or did.

Despite herself, Adonna giggled when Marcus said that he wasn't a troll or an ugly old wrinkled Senator. A bright smile spread across her face for the first time, though he couldn't see it as he was behind her. "I...I know you're not, Marcus," she said softly, slowly, trying to control her words and her emotions.

"I am glad you are not. I..." something caught in her throat, she almost couldn't believe what she is about to admit to him, "I am...I am frightened, though."

Even though he couldn't see the smile on her lips Marcus could hear the tone change in her voice. It pleased him that he was able to bring her close to laughter. It was a start. He grew more sober at her next words though.

"I understand," he whispered in her ear. "I have been made to understand that it is painful for a woman in her first time."

His hand continued to softly caress her stomach and her ribs beneath her heavy, full breasts. His touch was light and almost ticklish. Though there were moments that it seemed he would move just that little bit more to touch something that had never been touched by a man before, he kept his hand clear of those sacred placed still.

"I promise you I will be careful," he continued. His warm breath washed over the sensitive skin of her ear and the spot behind her ear. "I was taught things that I hope will help you bare the pain and perhaps find joy in the experience."

By this time Adonna's heart was racing faster than a chariot. She was still having some very mixed feelings. Marcus' gentle caresses of her stomach had calmed her down a great deal, or at least taken away most of her disgust at having to do this with him. She knew that Marcus was going to be the only man she would ever sleep with. She had heard of women having secret lovers, often times serving boys in their own house hold who worked under the husbands, but Adonna had always known that she could never do that. Even if she hated her husband, she couldn't cheat on him. Not only was that a sin against him, but also the marriage, herself, and the gods. It was impossible, even if it would have been for love.

Her toes curled slightly when he breathed on her ear, it tickled. A light shiver ran up her spine and her cheeks flushed a deep red. She didn't really understand exactly what he was doing. What he trying to...tease her? He said that he could help her bare the pain and even find joy in what he was going to do to her, but he hadn't yet touched her anywhere sacred.

She nodded and sucked in a deep breath, convincing herself that she was ready to do this. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice still trembling a little, "I am grateful for that," she knew of some women whose husbands had just thrown them down and taken them right away with regards for their body or their feelings.

Marcus could feel the tension in his young bride. He could see the spot of her chest above her heart bumping slightly outward with every quick beat of her heart. Son she would be ready. Soon he could sink deep inside her. His cock strained to penetrate her. It was so hard to resist her utter beauty. So hard not to just throw her down and thrust inside.

"Do you like my touches Adonna?" he asked. His breath again whispered across her ear. "Does it feel nice to be caressed and loved? You are so beautiful. The brute inside of me wants to jut throw you down and mount you but I do not wish to hurt you. I will only go as far at a time as you are comfortable with."

Then his hand moved up just a little bit to run his thumb along the soft sensitive flesh of the underside of her luscious breasts. His other hand cupped her waist just where her hips began and pulled her into him just a little bit so that she could feel his manhood pressing just a little more tightly between the cheeks of her bottom.

"May I go further now?" He said, a pleading note in his voice. "Let me please you."

He wanted her to enjoy this. He wanted her to be unable to say that he was mean to her, that he did something against her will. He wanted to be able to say that they were truly one with each other, that they had connected the way they were going to show the people that they were. Adonna didn't want that. She didn't want to be miserable either, but she was afraid to be any kind of actual intimate with Marcus. She didn't consider sex intimate, or at least not yet. Sex was a requirement, intimacy was not.

A large part of her wanted him to just move on, to get this over with. He was dragging it out terribly long, or at least that was what it felt like. But he wanted to please her, he wanted her to be comfortable. She shivered when his thumb ran along the flesh of her breast, her nipple hardening in response. She gasped when he pulled her hips back to him and she felt his manhood press against her.

She was afraid to answer his first question, afraid to tell him that she liked his touches and that it did feel nice to be caressed and loved. So she just nodded and said, "Yes..you...you may go further,"

A sharp but mostly silent breath escaped Marcus' lips when he saw her nipple respond to his touch. He sensed that he was near to bringing her around. Too many wives in Rome he knew of hated their husbands and plotted against them. For much the same reasons as had brought young Adonna to him today.

Were he a young girl Marcus knew that he would not appreciate being sent away from home and family to serve as the brood mare for a strange man. And for nought but political expediency most times. Even this one. It was only good luck that he was blessed to have a very pretty bride and she not an ugly old Senator. Then she responded as he had wished she would.

"I will not give you reason to regret your choice."

He turned his hand up and lifted it to cup her heavy breast. Slowly his fingers squeezed and his large and muscular hand closed about the soft and lush pocket of flesh. With a subtle motion his thumb and forefinger moved inward together to firmly pinch the stiffened button of her nipple between them. His other hand opened fully to encompass the warm flesh of her taut stomach and hold her tightly.

Her heart began to race even faster when his hand curled around her breast. Her body had been reacting to his touch the entire time, though it'd been happening slowly enough that neither of them noticed until small beads of sweat began to form on her forehead, her neck, and in the crevices of her cleavage.

Adonna'd never felt this way before. She'd never been touched before. Marcus was the first and only man to do that to her, and she didn't know how to handle it just yet. She felt small pangs of arousal ripple through her when Marcus' fingers pinched her nipple gently. His arm was still wrapped around her, drawing her closer to him. She gasped for breath and it came out like a little whimper, her mind rocketing into a frenzy. She was caught, she didn't know what to do, she needed some kind of movement or she thought she'd go crazy.

Feeling Adonna's reactions drove Marcus even harder. His cock throbbed with power, his hips hunched lightly into her, rubbing his shaft up and down between the cheeks of her lush bottom.

"Oh gods," He whispered in her ear. "You do not know what you do to me. I could not be more lucky."

His hand on her breast squeezed tighter. His thumb and forefinger rolled her nipple with just a little more forcefulness. Even to the point of just a tiny amount of discomfort with the pleasure. Finally he lowered the hand that held her belly. Slowly the young girl could feel her husbands muscular hand inch its way down her taut tummy, tickling over her Mons, to fully cup the lush full lips of her sacred junction.

"I will stop if only you tell me to," he whispered again.

Then he curled one finger upward to pass between her lips and slide into her warm and wet hole. His groan was almost a whimper.

Most of her ideas or preconceptions about sex with Marcus had flown out the window. He hadn't been sexually cruel to her, nor overly vanilla. And she could already tell by what he said to her that this was not going to be a relationship in which they had sex until they had a child and then it was over with forever. He was going to want her always, though she still hadn't decided if that was a good thing.

She whimpered softly when he squeezed her nipple hard enough that she felt a little bit of pain. It caused her to wriggle and the felt his manhood against her again. Then he began to move his other hand down towards her maidenhood. His hand slid down her stomach and to her mons and finally down into her most sacred of places. His large strong hand cupped her there, and it was strange to Adonna.

In everything she had ever been told about sex, all of the clandestine lessons she received from women on how to please her future husband, not one of them ever mentioned that he might actually touch her there with anything except his manhood. When his finger slid up inside of her she gasped audibly, her muscles freezing again. Her heart pounded and she wasn't sure what to do.

Adonna's whimpers turned him on even more. He knew that he was having an effect upon her. The hand down inside her legs could feel the wetness that was growing there.

"Do you feel how slippery you are getting down there Adonna?" he spoke softly into her ear. "The more juices you create down there the easier it will be to bring me into you."

He began to slowly bring his finger up and down through her lips. The slightly rough bumps of his finger dragged over her sensitive clitoris drawing her juices with them. Then he circled his finger around in a soft rubbing motion. Hit other hand continued to squeeze and pinch her breast and nipple.

"Tell me this pleases you," he whispered. "What feels best? Tell me how to touch you. How to please you."

She did feel how slippery she was getting. Again, she hadn't known that could happen. She hadn't known that her heart could race, her muscles could tense in anticipation, and her body could crave more touch from a man she barely knew. She didn't love him. She didn't even like him. So how could he be doing this to her?

Then she felt his finger brush against her most sensitive of spots, her clitoris. She shivered and her mouth dropped open, for a moment sound couldn't even come out. She swallowed and then gasped softly as his finger began to rub it gently. Her head tilted back and she closed her eyes, her body seeming to melt into his.

"Ahh," she murred, a piece of her wanting to see his face again (though most of her thought she would get nervous again if she did), "It pleases me greatly, Marcus. Every touch feels...so good,"

"Yessss," he hissed. "That's it. Enjoy the feelings. This is what it means to be with a man who knows how to please. I will give you pleasure and I will teach you to give it in return when you are ready."

His finger continued to rub her lips and her clitoris. His other hand began to maul her breast. He squeezed and kneaded her large succulent breast flesh. As she leaned back into him he ground his cock up between the soft cheeks of her bottom. the vision of plowing between her sweet slippery lips filled his mind.

"I am very glad you like it. I want to show you so much."

Teach her to give it in return? That gave her small pause. Would she ever want to return the favor to him? Even now, when he was pleasing her like this, she didn't want to return it. She knew that returning it would be a great deal of physical contact with him, that she would have to touch certain things...and she didn't want to do that with him. Despite the pleasure he was giving her, she didn't want to return the favor.

But she was trying her best to forget all of that and everything else and just focus on the way he was touching her. She'd managed to forget about Lucia pretty quickly, she didn't even realize the woman was still in the room watching as Marcus seduced his new wife. She wriggled more and more the longer he rubbed her clit, her womanhood was getting wetter and wetter. Her skin was hot now and her breathing was fast, she was incredibly anxious, her body was ready.

Sensing that she was ready Marcus lifted his hands from Adonna's body and set them on her shoulders. He turned her to face him, his hard cock sliding along her skin as she went, until he could look into her eyes. Without comment he took from her hands the white cloth given them by the priest. He lifted it over her head and lay it down on the bed behind her.

"It's time Adonna," he said. "Your body is ready to accept me. Will you spread your thighs for me? Will you willingly take me into you?"

Her eyes were wide and doe-like when Marcus finally looked in them. Her heart was pounding nearly out of her chest and her body was hot and steamy. Yet, her hair was still perfect. It was up in it's elaborate curls as if nothing had changed from when they were put that way. When he announced that her body was ready her chest tightened. There was no way she could put it off now, was there? He'd aroused her, and he was obviously very ready to take her.

And yet, she was still terrified. Even after what he'd done she was terrified. She stumbled backwards towards the bed, her butt landing on a piece of the white marital cloth laid there. The cloth she would bleed on when he took her. "I...I'm still frightened," she murmured, though the way she had landed on the bed her thighs were already partially spread.

Despite her display of fear Marcus stepped forward between her partially separated thighs. He shushed her and laid his hands on her shoulders, attempting to pull into her.

"Hush now my wife," he spoke soothingly. "We shall become acquainted with each other in this new position. Face to face. Cling to me. Hold me and I will hold you."

His hips slid forward pushing between her thighs, forcing them further open. He reached down to hold her legs and pull them into him, her feet going behind him. His rampant shaft erect between their bellies.

"Hold me Adonna. I will not harm you. I do not want to hurt you past what the gods make necessary for a woman's first time."

"Please, Marcus!" she began as he pushed on her shoulders, climbing up on top of her. She felt his weight on her, felt his cock rubbing against her. Now she was beginning to get really nervous again. "Wait, I --" but then he told her to hush, and strangely, she did. She just closed her mouth, unable to speak anymore.

Why had she heeded his command so easily? Adonna hated receiving commands and she hated following them even more, but here she was doing exactly what he told her to. When he pulled her legs behind him she wrapped them there around his waist loosely, his shaft pressing against her again.

She wrapped an arm around his neck too, but the other hand was forced to stay wherever his hand was. Her chest was rising and falling quickly, almost insanely. She was so frightened, she wasn't sure what to expect. She certainly hadn't expected anything that'd happened so far.

He rubbed his hand up and down her back in a soothing manner. His voice Crooned to her softly. But his lust raged inside him. Her skin was so soft. He could feel her belly against his hard shaft. He wanted to push her down and drive himself into her so badly.

"That's it my wife," said. "Just relax with me. Feel me. Use your own hands to touch me. I am not a monster."

He looked down at the rise and fall of her chest. Those large lush melons of flesh acted hypnotically upon his vision. Until he shook his head and lifted his eyes to look into hers. One hand lifted ti cup her cheek and direct her eyes into his.

"Do not fear me."

She raised her hands slowly when he said to touch him. She rested her hands on his chest very lightly, running them slowly down to his chiseled stomach and then back up to his muscular pectorals. She ran her hands over his shoulders and then very lightly onto his neck. Touching him actually calmed her down a little more, though she couldn't say that she was actually calm by a long shot.

"I...I'm trying," she whispered to him as he caught her eyes again and cupped her cheek. Her flesh was fiery hot with anticipation and anxiousness, as well as still some fear. This whole situation was weird. It felt right that this was how a first time was supposed to be, but a little strange that it was with him still. She still didn't know him, she didn't respect or trust him. But she was going to give him her most sacred treasure.

Back
Top Bottom