Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marcus Junius gets a new wife

Faolan

Planetoid
The large man stood on the steps of the entry foyer inside of the large court yard of an enclosed villa. He waited patiently for the sound of an approaching wagon. His scouts had arrived only a half an hour ago to let him know that the wedding party was close by.

Marcus Junius' mother Aggripina had arranged for this marriage only a few years ago while he was away on campaign. He had performed sufficiently as a leader of men. He realized that he was a much better manager and builder than a warrior so he had left service at the earliest possible time once he had attained enough reputation to be able to trade on in political circles.

His reputation added to his Junii name made him a valuable political ally and also gave him reason to gather favors. Within weeks of arriving back in Rome Marcus had arranged to become governor of a small province in southern Gaul. The area was safe and productive. It gathered significant taxes for the Empire but was far enough south to not be too endangered by the Germanic tribes.

He had been her for three years now and his promised wife had finally reached the age where her father was willing to allow her to leave. And likely also finally able to gather the proper dowery that Marcus' mother had wrangled out of him.

Marcus was a fit and trim man of impressive build and strength. He had handsome features and a kind face. But he was not patient, and he was currently very worried that the girl his mother had chosen might be ugly.

Adonna had been riding in the carriage for eight hours, but her journey had been days. She'd never stepped outside of Rome's walls before this, and now she was going to live hundreds of miles to the south of it, never to see her parents or siblings again. Her six brothers and three sisters were going to all lead exciting Roman lives, while she, the supposed most prized of the girls, was going to live in a small Gaul province with some old man.

Her father, more or less, had sold her off to a persistent and annoying Roman woman's son. Aggripina had a reputation as being a busy body, but she'd never thought that she of all people who be sold to the woman. Adonna was eighteen years old, and by Roman law, at the age of marriage. Aggripina had tried to force her father into giving her up at fifteen, but thankfully her father had had enough backbone to keep her until she was at the oldest age possible.

Adonna was a short young woman, but she was not thin and bony. She stood at approximately five feet four inches with tumbling dark brown hair. Her hair was naturally wavy and came down passed her shoulders. She usually wore it in complex curls, and it was currently done up around her head in her wedding curls. Her eyes were a honey brown color that when she was angry seemed to spit golden fire.

She had a curvy body that many a man had tried to penetrate. Her breasts were large and voluptuous, she had to wear her toga extra tightly to stop them from tumbling out. She usually wore a simple toga, but now she wore her extravagant wedding gown, a pure white silk toga decorated with gold thread and pearls along the edges. Her stomach was flat but she had wide birthing hips, a firm bottom, and thick thighs. She'd always been athletic, but she'd had to stop when she reached the gown age.

Finally the carriage stopped. The driver got out and opened her door silently, knowing that Adonna already knew her instructions. She stood and stepped out of the carriage, her new sandals hitting the dusty ground. She cleared her throat and narrowed her eyes, her anger and resentment obvious there. She was not happy about being here and was prepared to make that known.

When the young woman stepped down from the carriage Marcus stood stunned for a few long moments. She was beautiful beyond what he'd even hoped for. As ugly as he had feared she might be, she was that much beautiful and more. Her wide hips would surely make child bearing easier for her. And her lush curves made him rigid just looking at her. A wide smile broke out on his face and he stepped off the stair and walked across the yard towards her with his arms open.

"Adonna," he spoke confidently. His handsome face looked down at her from a height of a full 6 feet. "You are more beautiful than I could have imagined. Welcome home."

He knelt before her and held out his hand for hers so that he could kiss it.

Her eyes fell on her new husband. She tried her best to hide any emotion that she was having, she didn't want to give anything away to his man in their first seconds of meeting. He was older, that was definite, but he wasn't slovenly or fat. She wouldn't necessarily say that he was attractive, but he was handsome at least. He was obvious rough around the edges and a great manipulator, so she would try her best to hide everything from him.

"Marcus," she said back to him blandly as he knelt down before her. She extended a hand apathetically, allowing him to go through whatever motions he felt were necessary. She didn't add any more to her statement, she didn't have anything nice to say, and she was positive that he wouldn't appreciate slights from her so early on in their relationship.

He clasped her hand softly within his and leaned down to kiss it. His lips on the back of her hand were surprisingly soft. When he rose back to his feet he towered over her. He wore the armor of a general and it looked quite good on him even if he was not the most handsome of men.

"I have priests ready inside," he said. Adonna could sense a light smirk under his expression. He gestured towards the villa, held her hand and pulled lightly as a way of non-verbally requesting her to accompany him indoors. "Was it a difficult trip?"

Marcus tried to keep the smirk off of his face but couldn't fully suppress it. He had seen this attitude in Roman women before. As a member of the Junii family he'd grown up in Rome among the politics and games. Too often he'd seen women who were displeased with the situation put on this attitude to protect themselves. Adonna must be smart as well as beautiful to have learned it so well.

He hoped that her heart would unfrost in time. She was his wife now. Strife in a household was bad for everyone. But she must learn that she was his now. That though, could come in time. He led her inside of the entry foyer where she saw drapes and ornamentation to rival any Roman house. An entire staff of servants and slaves awaited them inside.

She winced only slightly when he tugged her hand and mentioned the priests. Of course he had priests ready inside. Ready so that they could perform the ceremony and he could whisk her away to finally defile her, as she was sure he'd been dreaming of doing since he found out he was going to be married to an affluent Roman woman. She wondered just how old he really was. He looked to be around thirty, which wasn't too horrible considering some girls were married to fifty-five year old men when they were only fifteen. Thirty, though, still meant that he was more than ten years older than her.

She shook her head, "No. It was long and tedious, but not difficult. I handled it well and survived." she didn't bother to elaborate further on the journey. It had been exactly what she said. Long and tedious. They'd stopped for food and rest every few hours, making it an even longer journey, though she couldn't really fault the driver for needing to stop the horses. She'd always adored horses, riding them was one of her favorite things.

Adonna let her eyes scan the front foyer that he brought her in to. She was a little irritated that he would keep holding her hand, she was five years old. She could walk by herself, it wasn't as if she was going to run away from him. Where would she run to? The Gauls? They'd rape and murder her the first chance they got. She eyed the draperies and ornaments, glad at least that her new 'home' wasn't a dump.

"I'm glad to hear that you bore it well. That speaks highly of you. It is a tedious trip, especially if one cannot ride the horse themselves."

The older man smiled inwardly again to sense the reaction of his new wife. She was trying hard not to balk but at the same time was quite upset to be treated as a wife now. What she didn't know was that the household staff must see them united as early as possible. The holding of hands was symbolic to these simple people. Indeed in these parts to become married a husband and wide were 'handfasted' for the first moon of there marriage to symbolize their unity.

"Everyone," he addressed the crowd of servants as they stood in the foyer. "This is my wife Adonna. You must respect her and heed her wishes as if they were mine. Adonna I'm afraid my Mother will not be here to help you transition into the household as she is needed by my brother back in Rome. As such I will have Lucia here act as an additional maidservant and you may ask her any questions you have if I am not around. Did you bring along a maid of your own? I confess I did not notice one come out of the carriage with you."

At this Marcus pointed out a taller woman of an age probably older than himself. She had red hair and fair skin. Her face was not pretty, but it was not ugly either. Rather plain, if exotic to Adonna's Roman eyes. Lucia bowed to Adonna and smiled.

"Come this way," he said, moving towards one of the side doors beyond which Adonna could hear the chanting of the priests.

She'd never seen Gaul people before. She'd heard of the different kinds of barbarians that surrounded Rome, but she'd never seen any of them. Her eyes scrutinized the people, probably harsher than she wanted them to. She wasn't usually a mean person, but when she saw something she didn't know or understand, she scrutinized it until she did.

Secretly, she was glad that Aggrippina wasn't going to be there. She'd heard a million rumors about the woman and was sure having her around wouldn't make her new life here any easier. She hadn't brought her own maid with her. She'd been told she wasn't allowed. She gave him a sidewards glance, almost insulted that he would actually ask her that. "No. I was not allowed to bring my own maid servant," she said factually, trying not to slight him with her words.

She glanced over at Lucia, the strange looking woman. She gave her a soft smile. "Hello, Lucia. I'm sure we will have much to talk about." but just at the end of her sentence Marcus had begun to pull her away. She sighed softly and followed him towards the priests.

"Not allowed?" Marcus was stunned to hear this news. Roman women were almost never allowed to go anywhere without their maidservent. Mother must really have yanked a powerful dowry out of Adonna's father for them to not be able to afford sending her with a maid. "My mother didn't make that a condition of the marriage did she? I must apologize if she did. She can be quite overbearing sometimes. I oftentimes wish she was able to curb her enthusiasm, but she loves me very much and only wants to get the best possible for our family. As does your father for you I'm sure."

He nodded to Lucia to follow them into the ceremony room. They passed through the arched entry into a longish hall of stone with another arched entry at the other end. He pulled her along with a gentle but firm pressure until they passed the second arch into a circular room. There were numerous alcoves in the walls around the perimeter, each holding the statue of one of the gods and goddesses of the household.

Adonna noted Mithra, god of soldiers, Venus, goddess of fertility and love, Hera, Goddess of the hearth, Jupiter god of the skies, and Mercury, god of the sun. There were others but those 5 held the positions of honor. Inside of the room she could see a small number of priests chanting and burning incense and making other motions particular to their kind.

Marcus bowed to the head priest and let the man lead them into the beginnings of the marriage ceremony. His mid was awhirl with emotions right now. His new wife was more attractive than he could possibly have hoped for. He had spent many years in Rome. He knew the kinds of women that his mother could have gotten and he was very happy indeed in what he had now. The earnest man only hoped that he could thaw his young wife's frosty attitude in time.

He hadn't known that she wasn't allowed to bring a maid with her? Those hadn't been his orders? She furrowed her brows in confusion for a moment. So it had been his mother that had made it so? His mother was why she had spent those days alone in the back of the carriage? Another woman had done this to her, a woman she was supposed to develop kinship with her.

"I was told that I was to be completely dependent on you in every way," she said just as coldly as her others words had been. She walked beside him to the priests, still holding his hand begrudgingly, but continued, "That is why I have no maid. A maid would remind me of my former home, I was told, and that cannot happen. My world is supposed to be one hundred percent you." he could probably hear her disgust in this, but she didn't care. She wasn't saying anything that wasn't true.

She noticed the statue of Venus. Love and fertility. There was no love here, though she was sure she would bear him children. It was going to be very difficult to avoid, especially after she saw the way his eyes devoured her body. When they reached the priests she bowed submissively, she had respect for elders and holy men. She hoped the ceremony would be quick so that she could just get away to her own chambers (which she just assumed she would have).

Marcus felt her stiffen next to him. He could feel the tension through the hand that he held. Then he listened to her bitten off words. So she had been led to believe that she wasn't allowed to have one. Well that was his mother all over. He waited for her to bow to the priest the lifted his hand up to her upper arm and pulled her to face him. His other hand reached up to grip her other arm. He could feel the soft skin under his fingers and itched to feel her more, but restrained himself. There would be time for that.

"I apologize for that," he said looking down into her eyes. Again he used his greater height and mass to loom over her. "My Mother overstepped herself by demanding such a concession from your family. Do not be under any illusions. You are my wife now. I am your world. She didn't need to be so cruel. Again I apologize."

He turned back to the priest and stepped down with his wife to be. The old man sprinkled water at them and waved incense around them to cleanse any bad essences. He called on the powers to witness the union of those who would provide for the land. He called on them to bind husband and wife to the land and the land to them. Finally he took a leather thong decorated with beads made from local animal teeth, farm produce, and minerals, and used it to tie them together at the wrist.

"So that the local people will know that you mean to be their true ruler you are now handfasted. This handfasting will be witnessed by all who live here so that they will obey and not revolt the Roman rule. They will see we respect them as we expect them to respect us. You will eat together, dress together, sleep together and do all other things together to show each other the depth of your devotion to each other and to the land which you now rule."

Maybe Marcus wasn't as horrible as she had originally envisioned him to be. Maybe she could live her life here with him without hating every single second of it, just every few seconds. She didn't think that she could ever really be happy with him, it had not been her choice to be here with him. Her mother had once told her that it hadn't been her choice to marry Adonna's father, but that she'd grown to love him over time. That was different in Adonna's mind. Her parents had known each other before they were married. They were betrothed very young and grew up together, knowing that they would end up together. That wasn't how it was for Adonna and Marcus.

Of course he would affirm that he was her world. She had nothing except him, literally. The house she lived in was his, her new clothes would be his, the food his, the bed she slept in his, the horses his. As his wife she had access to all of this, but he could take everything away from her with a flick of the wrist. She would've been dependent on him even her own maid. But she was without that too, doomed to forever be lonely here. She had Lucia, but she didn't know Lucia. She would have children, and she knew she would love them...but it wouldn't be the same as if she'd had children at home. Her old home.

She winced a little when the priests tied her wrist to Marcus'. So she would never have a moment without him. She was tied to him, she would have to do everything in front of him, including relieve herself. This also meant that there was no opportunity for her to try to get away from him when he inevitably wanted to touch her. She'd have to let him, even if she didn't want it, even if she said no. She couldn't run.

"How long does the handfasting ask?" she asked somewhat boldly. She needed to know. She needed to know how long she was going to have to endure being attached to him, literally, like this. After it was over she hoped their marriage would move on like most did: they would gradually become distant from each other.

"Ahh," the priest hesitated a moment, somewhat shocked by the forwardness of this young woman. "The handfasting must be observed fully for the first day and night of the marriage. Then whenever you will be in public for the next month you will be fasted together but it is permissible to unfast inside the home for normal day to day duties."

"Yes," Marcus added with a smile. "You will only be stuck to me until tomorrow."

The old priest had each of them bend forward so that he could dip his thumb into a bowl of a blue paste and place a spot of it on their foreheads. His hands proscribed a few more motions and then he bowed to them.

"By the gods of this house and the gods of this land I now say that you are husband and wife."

He then turned to a younger priest that had come up and accepted a white cloth from him. With that he turned back to Marcus and Adonna to drape the white cloth over their fasted wrists.

"Here is the cloth of your marriage bed. When you have performed your duties to the people you must hang this out the window so that all may know you are dedicated and that the wife came to us pure and unsullied."

Well there was some relief for her. It was only for the first day and night, which Adonna could only assume she'd be required to spend with her husband even if they weren't bound together. It was commonly accepted among the Roman world that newlyweds spent at least an entire day 'getting to know each other' before they went back to their regular duties.

She bent forward for the blue paste to be marked on her forehead, glad that this marriage ceremony was simple and void of pomp. She'd never really been one for the grand parades of Rome, the Colosseum, or even the entertainers that came around. She liked seeing the Emperor in the parade, but that was really it. The rest of the nobles in it were uninteresting to her, much the same as Marcus was uninteresting to her now.

She glanced down at the white cloth the priest placed over their wrists. The marriage cloth. It was to prove that she truly was a virgin, not a harlot from the city. She was supposed to bleed on it during their first intimate encounter. She wasn't insulted by this, every marriage had to go through this procedure. She was just not looking forward to that intimate encounter that was impending.

Adonna hadn't really decided how she was going to handle it. She certainly wasn't going to be enthusiastic, the last thing she wanted was to let this man she didn't know bed her. She had two other options: fight him or lay there apathetically. Fighting would be difficult as they were tied together, but she'd heard that apathy from a wife was actually worse to a man.

"Thank you elder one," Marcus replied to the old man. "We will do our duty."

Then he turned so that their handfasted wrists were together on the inside and began to leave. He remained silent until they had left the temple room. Then he turned to her and held her there looking into her eyes. The entry room was now empty of servants and slaves. Lucia stood behind them as she would be close to Adonna from now on.

"I would like to thank you for being so responsible in this," he said looking down into her eyes. "I have known of a number of young brides who fight everything in anger. It is vital to all Romans here in this land that we show the people we are here to lead them properly. To do that we must show them that you and I are united."

His hands clenched tightly into her upper arm and he spoke firmly to his new young wife.

"Do all of us a favor. I can tell you are resistant to this. I want you to be happy but I will have your cooperation either way. If you must resist me you will keep it in the privacy of our rooms."

Then he turned back to walk down the hall bringing her with him.

She looked up into his eyes coldly. She had to stifle laughter, she thought it was a little comical that he was trying to be so firm with her. She nodded though, never changing her facial expression. She wasn't going to smile at him, frown at him, or even fight with him here in the hall. She was apathetic in front of her maid.

"Yes, Marcus. I shall only fight you in the privacy of our own rooms. The public will never know my true feelings for you." she was completely aware that her words were cold and uncaring, but it was the truth. She wouldn't let the public know that she loathed her husband, they would think that she adored him.

Well, maybe not adored. But she would show at least some affection to him in front of the public.

It took an effort for him not to grimace in frustration. Marcus could see that she still did not take this entirely seriously. But he smiled softly down at her instead. One hand came up to caress her cheek.

"That is good," he whispered huskily. "We must always be a team you and I. I'm glad you see how important that is. Come, we must do our duty now."

With that he turned back into the room and through the next door. He walked down halls familiar to him and new to her. Marble and Granite stone made up the floors and walls, some covered with tapestries of wool and even some silk. Within a short walk they entered Marcus' room.

Lucia followed them and when they entered her Master's room she stood aside and observed from behind a hanging silk tapestry. From this day forward it would be her duty to be with her new Mistress at all times. When she made her toilet, Lucia would be there. When she conducted business for the household Lucia would be there. And when she did her duty to the Lord of the house Lucia would be there to observe.

She cringed when he caressed her cheek, wanting more than anything to spit on him and pull away. But she didn't she let him stroke her cheek and then she followed him through the door and down the halls. She only only a little time to look around at the walls covered in beautiful tapestries.

When they got to the room she saw Lucia move behind a hanging silk tapestry. She stared at the woman for a second, not understanding why she wasn't leaving the room. Her eyes slid from Lucia to Marcus and then she narrowed her eyes.

"Why is she not leaving? Maids don't stay in the room in Rome anymore. They deemed it improper." she was getting a little angry that Marcus would keep such an old practice, that he would want to embarrass her like that. Adonna was one hundred percent about privacy, and even if the woman could only see through a tapestry, she still didn't want her to be there.

It was going to be hard enough for Adonna to deal with having Lucia with her when she relieved herself, but this? This was too much. She would go out of her way to make sure that Marcus didn't get much enjoyment out of her body if he was going to allow Lucia to watch.

"What?!" Marcus replied somewhat incredulously. "It's tradition. The ladies maid must be with her at all times. How do you say that Rome does not do this anymore? Have prudes taken over the Senate in the time since I went on campaign?"

Marcus was beginning to think that this girl would fight him no matter what he tried to do. However beautiful she might be his patience was not limitless. He turned away for a moment to hide his frustration and nonchlantly unclipped his cape and tossed it onto his clothing chest. Once he had his features fully under control he turned back and held his arms out to the sides as he waited for her to begin undressing him.

"I would hardly say that the people of Rome have become prudes. They have simply evolved from former barbaric ways, ways that you seem determined to up hold. Should officials from Rome find out that you continue with old ways, I'm not sure your quest for political prowess will be forwarded the way you think it will be by our marriage." she knew she was pushing her boundaries with him, she knew she was probably going too far.

In fact, she was fibbing a little bit. Some Romans did continue the practice, but most new politicians did not. She rolled her eyes at him when he tossed his cape away dramatically. Then he held his arms out and waited for her to undress him, just like a pompous politician would. She sighed and began to do so, but it was going to take her longer as she only had one available hand, her other one thrust up into the air with his. She untied his toga and tugged at it, the great length of cloth tumbling down off of him and revealing his body to her.

Marcus grimaced when he realized how difficult it would be for Adonna to undress him with only one hand. But he decided to take it as a lesson.

"Hmph," he replied to her statement. "I wouldn't be so sure about that. The reason that I came here is because I see conflict coming to Rome soon. It will not be healthy to be in the political families in the near future there. Once those conflicts are over who knows what it will be like in Rome. In the meantime I intend to continue as my family always has since the founding."

When his toga fell to the floor she could see his body in the full light of the day. His muscles rippled and flexed, tone and strong from many days campaigning with his men. The rigors of a legionnaire were many and difficult which hardened men in a way unlike other labor. Marcus' body was thick and strong with scars lacing his skin in various places as the badges of his honorable conflict.

His cock hung long and low between his legs.

"I suppose you think I should be indebted to you for saving me from the troubles to come in Rome?" she sneered at him. "I'd much rather die there than suffer eternally here," she was finally letting her bitterness show. He needed to know just how much she disdained having to be here so that he wouldn't come up with any false hope of her eventually doting on him like a lost puppy who'd been found and cared for by a kind master.

She barely took the time to look over his body as it was revealed to her. Yes, he was muscular. Yes, his length was impressive, and yes he had battle scars to prove his strength and bravery. Any other woman would probably be fawning all over him and begging him to take her. But not Adonna.

She reached up with the hand that had undressed him and pulled the knot on her own toga. The pure white fabric rippled and began to fall, the intricate embroidery hiding itself. First her luscious breasts were revealed to him as the fabric slid down her body. Then her wide hips and what could be seen from the front of her plump bottom. And then the curve of her womanhood between her thick thighs as the fabric finally fell to the ground. Her skin was nearly flawless and she stood bared before him.

Adonna's near non-reaction to his physique intrigued Marcus. He knew that he was quite good looking. Many of the slave girls had admired his body. Even those he hadn't taken to his chambers. It made him wonder if the girl was of the kind who liked other girls. Not that it mattered.

"I didn't say I wanted you to feel anything of the kind," Marcus said evenly. "I didn't even know who or what kind of woman my mother had found for me before today."

Quite in opposition to her own disdain for Marcus' body, his own eyes lingered over every curve of her luscious body as it was revealed to him. Her breasts hung just a little but still stood proud and firm. They appeared to be more than a handful and would hold much milk for his child. Her hips were wide and healthy. Surely birthing should prove little difficulty for her by comparison to other lithe roman girls. His eyes traced the lines of her veins as they showed through her pale skin. Then he looked between her legs to see if she scorched her hair off down there. It was a fashion that he enjoyed very much and had made sure to introduce to all of the slave women here on his land.

"Well if you like I can breed you until I have a son and then send you back to your family in disgrace. You make so many assumptions of me and this place. Do you think I intend to stay here forever?"

As he spoke Marcus moved around her, lifting his arm over her head as he came behind. Her body was so full and lush that his cock began to grow just looking at her. He stood behind her and she could feel the long hard shaft of his manhood coming up to nestle between the soft cheeks of her backside.

"You seem so upset about being here. Don't you wish to find some joy in your life? Do you think that you are the first woman to ever be sent away from home and family to be the wife of some stranger?"

His free hand settled on her shoulder and softly caressed down over her upper arm. He lightly massaged her skin as he spoke. Then his hand curved forward to touch the soft skin of her lower ribs above her taut tummy.

"I can assure you that your duties will not be onerous if you allow yourself to feel the sensual sensations that I can give you. I want you to be happy Adonna. We are both trapped in our own lives. Enjoy it with me."

Adonna didn't want to give Marcus the satisfaction of her admiring his body. It was attractive to her, yes, but she found it incredibly difficult to adore when it was attached to such a head. Adonna briefly wondered how many girls he'd bedded. She wondered too if he would stay true to her, as she would undoubtedly have to stay true to him. She knew some husbands bedded not only their wives but also nearly every other woman in the household. She hoped that Marcus would at least be true to her, maybe she could grow to be fond of him if he could do just that.

Adonna had, in fact, scorched off the hair from her lower parts. Whether or not she did it routinely, she was told explicitly to do that for her wedding night. She gritted her teeth in anger when he said that he might send her back to her family in disgrace. That would be the cruelest thing he could do, forcing her to bare him a son and then taking the child from her and send her away.

Her arm was lifted up too when he walked around her, she could feel his warmth emanating at her. She felt him nestle his manhood between her butt cheeks. It made her flush deeply for him to do so, that was the first time his manhood had ever touched her. She was sure it wouldn't be the last.

She knew that she was not the first woman to be sent away and made to marry a stranger. She wondered if any of those women had found love with their husbands. She jumped lightly when his hand slid along her stomach. Her muscles tensed and she shuddered. She considered what he said. That she should try to enjoy herself, to find some joy.

She swallowed nervously as he hand began to explore her body. She was completely virgin to touch like this, she may have attitude but she was completely pure. "I...I will try," she managed, struggling between insulting him and trusting him.

The wince that Adonna gave at the mention of sending her home made his hardening attitude soften somewhat. He did not want to do that at all but it had been the first thing that came off his tongue to be hard and show her he was serious if she did not want to be there. Suddenly he felt the urge to soften his disposition.

"I apologize for that remark," Marcus said looking down at her and cupping a cheek in his free hand as he whispered into her ear from behind. "It was unjust of me to say that I would send you home in that way. I have a soldier's patience sometimes, which is to say that I have little patience at all."

Her soft gasp at his touch of her virgin body made hi smile and his cock, nestled between her round cheeks, throbbed. Her skin was so soft and supple to his touch. His hand roamed her skin, touching her taut tummy, the protruding lower rib under her breasts. He stayed safely away from any regions of special interest as yet. Marcus had no want to frighten her too quickly.

"That is all I ask Adonna, my wife. I am not a troll. Nor am I an ugly old wrinkled Senator."

Back
Top Bottom