Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Betting can get you in quite the predicament {Marcuss &Doll}

Ceron

Supporter
Supporter
Night had settled in pretty quickly and for Micheal that was always a good thing. The Gangrel finally having some time to himself after years of serving his clan found himself in Washington D.C. One of his favorite haunts and after cleaning up his old apartment decided to hit the town a few dive bars he use to frequent might help give him a good start to what seemed to be a long vacation. He pulled the long dark hair back tight behind his head and slipped on the simple black shirt that read {ass the other vagina} a pair of simple blues and boots.

The Harley took off with a thunderous sound as he took corners at break neck speed but then he had little fear. As the street lights flew past him a smile hit his rugged features as he saw the blinking neon signs of the corner bar that he once called home. The bike came to a dull roar as he slipped off the bike as the red glowing eyes took in the familiar sight . Most mortals thought they were contacts, something to go with the very animal like features of his face. A dark permanent five o'clock shadow upon his angled face and with the stray strands of hair over his face gave him the very predator look to him

The door swung open and the smell of bad perfume, sweat, beer and blood hit his nose. but it was something else his senses caught as his eyes zeroed in upon the small pool table in the back corner. He noted several men and a single blue haired female playing pool . He smirked as he made his way to the bar to order himself a beer.

Standing at the end of the pool table, one elegant hand curled around the tall pool cue, Kel`Andra watched as one of the two men she was playing with took his shot. It went wide and the ball skidded wildly, missing the hole he'd directed at by inches. Shaking her head, the electric blue of her hair licking at her pale cheeks. She had been working at the bar they were playing in for a few months now, singing lead vocals for the rock band on friday and saturday nights and doing odd bar work during the week. This had been her first night off in a while, and she still couldn't get away from the place.

Shaking her head once more as the second patron tried to sink his last ball. It missed. What a shocker. Licking her perfectly formed lips she eyed the men speculatively.

"How do you expect to beat me at a game if neither one of you can win the one you're playing?" She asked, her voice husky, like barbed wire soaked in honey. Singing in dingy smoke filled bars for more years then she could count had done a number on her vocal cords. The leather of her vest creaked as she moved placing her pool cue against the table. Thick silver chains hung around her neck, clinking together covering the swell of her breasts that were hightened by the low V neck of the vest.

As the men faught amongst themselves she looked to the bar, spotting the new patron who had just walked in. He was different to everyone who was in the bar at that moment, and she had a feeling it wasn't just because he stood with an air of confidence. Enhaling gently she scented that he was different. Very different.

She smiled slowly.

"Heineken"

Micheal gave a smile as he set the ten on the bar as he took the drink. The cold bottle felt good in his hand as he took a slow sip from the brew. It was the only thing he could drink that did not come from a live source. He turned to lean his back up against the bar glancing around at most of the yahoos that seemed to frequent the place it was good to see that things over the years had not changed at all. Once more taking the bottle to his lips he found the red hues falling back upon the blue haired girl as she made fun of the jokers she was playing with.

"Hey buddy you got a half way descent stick behind the bar?" His deep voice slipped form his lips as he heard the sound of wood upon wood " thanks partner" He pushed himself off the bar and the sound of the steel toed heard as he made his way to the back of the bar. He gave the short girl a once over and licked his lips feeling his tongue slide past the point of his fangs

" You want a challenge.. End the game And we will see if I can Dethrone you " he smirked to her hoping she would hear the innuendo within his voice as he looked to the other two " In other words Scram"

The two dingleberries who she'd been watching play continued to try and best each other. It was a pathetic show of marchoism, both trying to win her 'affections'. She knew exactly what they had been trying to win off her. Sticking her hands into the back pockets of her tight Levi jeans she once more shook her head. After the game was over she was going to need a neck brace for the sprain she was going to inflict upon herself.

The click click click of steel against the floorboards alerted her to the fact that the guy from the bar had sauntered over to her. " You want a challenge.. End the game And we will see if I can Dethrone you " Turning her head at the sound of his voice she gave him a sideways glance. She hadn't missed the underlying meaning to his words. Clicking her fingers, her violet hue'd eyes locked with his crimson ones, she gestured for the two yahoo's to split.

"Dethrone huh? I'm the champion of this place, it will take alot more then just good looks buddy." She said before moving back to her pool cue, dragging it down so that she could chalk it up.

Her night had finally gotten better.

He saw her look of boredom as she glanced at the other two before they for a moment thought to grow a pair and try something funny. But as they caught the look within Micheal's eye, the look of death and more they seemed to change thire mind and quickly departed seeing that tonight would not be thier night.

"The champion huh ?" he raised a brow towards the girl hearing the change in her voice and her sudden interest. He laughed at her words with a crooked smile " Is that so .. Well then .. " he moved around the table jsut past her as she chalked it feeling the brush of him as he past.

The sound of the balls clinking as he racked them making sure they were nice and tight before lifting the triangle " Well how about we make it interesting ?" he pulled a fifty out and laid it on the side of the table

Watching the two cowards depart she smirked, the slight brush of the man kindling something inside of her as he started to get the table ready for them. Holdng the cue with both hands she watched him, letting her violet orbs casually take in everything that was him. He was tall, much taller then her which wasn't hard as she was only 5'2". Broad shoulders, tappered waist, long legs. His hair and eye's were what attracted her to him most. Along with his pale flesh. She could tell what he was, without the aid of his scent.

Licking her full lips once more, she felt her pulse rate spike. Seeing the money he'd had placed upon the table she grinned and shook her head. Sauntering over to him, her boots clicking aginst the floor she picked up the bill and tuced it into the pockets of his pants boldly.

"I think there is something better that we can barter with." She said with a smirk, her eyes sparkling before she turned her back on him, bending over the table and aiming the cue, intenting to take the break shot.

He felt her eyes upon him as he set up the balls for her. CLose to six foot he wasn't overall tall slightly above average still he did find her lack of height sexy. Her body seemed to flow perfectly well and as he took in a slow purposeful breath, an unneeded one he noteed she did not carry the normal mortal scent.

Still it would be interesting to find out what she was. He had not fed in some time but then like his drinking preference he was particular about whom he fed from. He smirked as she slipped her hand to his pants tucking in the bill feeling her fingers brush along the meat that hung down which caused him to grin.

At her words he raised an eyebrow as he chalked his own stick " Oh.. so tell me what did you have in mind then " he cocked his head to the side watching as she broke the once nicely done rack

The clink clink of the balls scattering echoed in her brain as she made a pretty good break. Two balls, both big numbers, sailed into opposite corner pockets. It looked as though she were winning so far. Licking her lips she moved around to the side of the table and took another shot.

"Well it seems as though you have enough money up your sleeve, so how about giving me something I actually need?" She asked pocketing another ball. Lifting her eyes she looked at him, letting her eyes trail along his jawline down his neck to his chest, "A new car would be nice."

He was a very attractive man, male vampire that is. His scent had wafted to her while she had been taking the break, and it had clicked as to what he was. And male vampire's were a delicious treat for her. She couldn't get enough of them.

Within his ears the ring and clank of the balls as she sent them scattering over the table. His eyes watched as they bounced off the walls and two strips sunk in one after the other. Not bad , not great as he watched the balls settle in. He quickly scanned over the table once more feeling her eyes upon him which caused him to smirk as it seemed she was undressing him with her eyes. he noted she did not have a great shot coming up, As the cue ball stopped right behind the two .

He looked up at her once more as the sweet voice of hers grazed his ears and he chuckled giving a shrug at her question meeting her eyes. With the next set of words to leave her lips he raised a brow " A new car.. A pretty steep bet there sparky.. " he set the chalk down as he blew off the tip of his cue leaving a thin layer of the blue dust upon it while he gave her bet some thought " That sure of yourself huh ?" He walked around the table coming up behind her as she felt him press to her. His hand slid around her waist as he pulled her tight to him feeling his muscled form to her back and his lips touch to her ear .

"If you win I get you a brand new car. But ... " he let it linger as the cool breath fell on her skin and he moved to her other ear " For a price tag that high If you lose I own you.. From this day forward your under my command and whim whatever I want or wish to do " His voice lightly tickling her ear as he pulled back feeling his fingers slide over her stomach before creating a distance between them

Dragging her eyes from his she looked down at the table, noticing how badly she was going to loose. The touch of his strong arm around her body, brusing her to him, had made her shudder, her pulse skip a beat. As he let her go and strode away to take his shot she had to take a few lung fills of breath to steady herself.

Completely his? To command as he wished? A tantalizing thought, especially since he was a complete stranger. And she'd never been anyone's pet other then her own. She made the rules, she called the shots. It had always been that way for her. But something in his face, and the way he held himself, told her that being his pet, his little bondage doll had its ups...and none of the downs.

Turning she leaned her hip upon the pool table pretending to dally with his options. She was going to say yes, and she was going to loose. She knew it. And she knew she wouldn't even have to pretend to loose. He would beat her fair and square.

Nodding her head she smiled brightly. "Deal."

As he released her he watched her try to bank the cue ball but he noticed that even as she pointed the cue that she was going to be way off. Maybe it was her mind was going threw his words and finding an interest in the bet or maybe she just was not the greatest at bank shots. Either way he watched her miss and the ball slowly roll off till it came to rest.

His eyes watched her as he took another slow sip of the beer his crooked smile still upon his features while he watched her eyes go over her options. And at her bright smile he chuckled as she agreed to it. Now the question was should he give her a chance or just end it " So what's your name ?" he looked at her once more before lining his shot " the two, to bank off here " he tapped the wall near the corner pocket" which will sink the 4 ball, and the two in the side pocket" taking his aim the sound of the cue ball smacking the 2 as he gave it a bit of English to it sending it rotating on its side , hitting the wall, edging the four into the corner before falling into its home on the side pocket.

As the cue ball came to a stop he took the long way around the table as his fingers moved over her full ass leaning in" I am going to enjoy stuffing this ass full of my cock later " He licked the tip of her ear before lining up his next shot

He was beating her. Terribly well. She knew he would. She was great against the humans, but anyone who wasn't human always seemed to wamp her arse. Watching him make shot after shot she felt her grin become wider and wider, her pulse racing now.

"My name is Kel`Andra, but most call me Kel. And your's?" She asked politely as he began to walk around the pool table. Feeling his big hand upon her arse she gave a shudder and looked at him from the corner of her eye. He was gorgeous, utterly irrasistable. The stroke of his tongue along her ear and the words that fall from his so kissable lips nearly had her in a puddle at his feet.

Throwing the cue upon the table she turned leaning against it, "Why wait till later?" She asked boldly her food reaching out to slide up the seam of his pants.

He smirked as she offered her name liking it thought it did not sound like any orgin he had known from which confirmed his suspicion that she was not quite human. He noted her immediate response to his words and could smell the excitement that seemed to come from her. He could hear her beating heart like it was trying to escape from her chest. He stopped as she turned around to face him while the cue bounced upon the table ..

He smirked at her question and chuckled at her eagerness. He let his fangs show for a minute while her hand slid up the thick bulge growing within the jeans enjoying her boldness. " Well then name's Micheal but feel free to call me Master anytime you want Kel " his hands came to her hips lifting her up to the edge of the table and stepping between her thighs " Hell if we are just skipping to the end of the game, why wait getting to your new home pet "

As he pulled her upon the pool table she grinned, her legs spread as much as her tight jeans would allow. His hips fit perfectly between her thighs, as she'd been made for his body to sit there. Craning her neck back she starred up at him, her hands now pressed against his chest, the muscles well defined and hard beneath his shirt.

"My new home huh?" She asked gently, her pulse racing like an Indie 500 race. This man, deffinately vampire from the slight fang he had shown her, was potent and would most likely be the death of her one day. As it were she lived just above the bar, free of rent. Hence why she worked alot. It was nice little place, but she had been wanting to leave for a while.

Michael seemed to be her answer.

"And where would this new home be then?" She asked.

He felt her legs spread wide as if inviting him in while she offered to him the large smile upon her face. He pressed the buldge in his jeans to her as she looked up to him feeling her touch upon his chest as she felt him from outside the shirt. HE returned her smile as she offered her questions. He slid his hands up her sides pushing the shirt as he moved up revealing slowly her flesh to him and to the bar.

"Home is wherever i lay my head but as it stands i have a place not far from here . " his were soft as she felt the tips of his thumbs slip under her breasts feeling their weight with the digits. He leaned in to brush the pulsing artery on her neck, feeling the tip of his tongue slid upwards while he pressed his groin harder to hers " I do hope your nice and loud"

Her shirt fell back down as his fingers undid the button of her jeans and he pulled her zipper down. it was tight but he pushed a finger down the inside of the denim and pressed the digit between her folds .

It was if she were rooted to the spot. She couldnt move or protest as his large hands took liberties with her body. Even when he revealed her large ample chest to himself and the rest of the bar. Hollers went up along with wolf whistles. Blushing she looked over his shoulder to see the other patrons. Gasping she flicked her eyes back to him as he weighed her breasts with his fingers.

Biting her lower lip she arched her spine, her hands pressed behind her upon the velvet of the table. The sound of zipper sliding down nearly undid her before he slid his finger down between her already liquid folds.

"Oh i'm deffinately a screamer." She whisper before leaning forward, "Now will you take me back to your place already!"

He kept his eyes on her as he enjoyed the sight of her breasts open for him ignoring the sounds of others in the room around them .He grinned seeing her blush as he revealed her hearing the gasp that left her lips. He chuckled at her comment and her demanding tone whiched caused him to smile.

He could feel her wet sex under his touch as he pressed that long digit hard to her body sliding the first digit into her waiting hole enjoying the warmth that suddenly surrounded the tip of his finger pressing to the slick walls " but what if I wanted to take you right here, right now. " his eyes burned with desire using his free hand to slide up her shirt and grasp her breast within the large palm.

"What if .. " leaning in " i wanted to make you scream for me right here in this bar, To show all what they can no longer have or try to have. " he smirked moving to her other ear " What if I wanted to stuff you with my cock upon the pool table letting your voice fill this room in your screams of pleasure and desire " He slid the finger fully in his hand causing her pants to slide down some as the scent of her sex filled the air around them

His words did wonderful and erotic things to her insides, turning her stomach up and over, his finger sliding fully into her wet cavern. Clenching her eyes tightly closed she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders arching her body a she rocked her hips back and forth. The pleasure the he evoked rocketed through her, sending spikes of desire down her spine, bowing her further against him.

The thought of him throwing her to the pool table, ripping her jeans from her body and plundering her body with is in front of everyone made her groan.

"Dear lord, if I had any self respect I'd say go to hell," Biting her lower lip she smirked, "But it looks as if my repsect is out the window, as I'm going to say, do as you wish with me"

He knew that his words would affect her while her eyes seemed to close tightly at the pleasure of his finger invading her. He could feel her body rocking to that lone finger showing him how she wanted more. Her desire seemed to radiate from her in an attempt to draw more from the finger. It was if her thoughts were etched upon her face and it only caused him to chuckle softly.

Seeing her smirk as she spoke he nodded " That my hot little pet is the perfect answer. " he slid the finger from her depths and took a taste of her " another time i think i will take you upon this very table but tonight your voice is mine alone to hear screaming in pleasure of my cock filling this tight hole of yours "

He withdrew and finished his beer helping her up off the table leading her outside and got on his bike as it came to life with a roar

As he withdraw from her body she shuddered and groaned her thighs clenching in response. Opening her eyes she watched him chug his beer before grabbing her hand. Smiling she expertly zipped her jeans back up and grabbed her jacket as he pulled her out the door to his bike.

Starring the bike she grinned brightly while shoving her arms through the holes of her jacket. Zipping up the leather she pulled her hair free letting it trail down her back.

"Very nice bike" She said before straddling the bike behind him.

The bike offered to the now excited pet its constant vibrations as he kicked it into gear and the bike took off with a roar down the street at a breakneck speed. He grinned quiet pleased with just how this night turned out and well the reward for actually going out. yeah he was going to enjoy her in every wway he could think of and then some.

The thought of taking that rear of hers got him hard once more as he turned the corner heading down a small alley . The garage door opened up as he pulled in. The door shut as the engine turned off " Hope you enjoyed the ride " he chuckled as he headed to the door that would lead to his loft. The stairs were dark but as he reached the top he opened the door and flipped on the light switch.

The room was large, An open room with a second floor where she could see his large bed, Various tools of sexual torture could be seen from the walls as well as a cage hanging from the ceiling . For the most part the place was scarcely furnished aside form a stereo, computer and a tv with a small couch across from it

The vibrations of the bike caused her to clench her thighs tightly around his, her body already in full blown extacy. As he manouvered the bike expertly into the garage that appear in front of them she smiled and dismounted, her legs wobbling slightly. Following him up to what seemed to be his place of residence she counldn't help but keep her eyes glued to his rear. The rounded muscles clenched and bunch as he took the steps, making her mouth water and her hands itch to get him naked.

It didn't take him ong to get the door open and to allow her to enter. Stepping over the threshold she took in the apartment before her. It was rather sparcely funished, but what he did have was good. A rosy hue flooded her cheeks as she took a peek at the bedroom and it's various contraptions. Giving a little cough she turned her eyes back to the loung area. Spotting the stereo she smiled and wondered over to it, flicking through the cd's of his collection she picked one out and put it on, letting the steady rythum of AC/DC flood through the speakers. Turning she smiled to him, flicking one the buttons of her vest open, nodding to the couch.

As he stood across from her while she took a glance around the place he could smell the heightened state of arousal that had been caused by the ride on the motorcycle. He had felt her lustful gaze upon him as well once they had headed up the stairs, really so far this night had turned out far better then he had even thought to begin with. He continued to watch the girl while she rifled threw his music before choosing something and the speakers blared to life. Leaning up against a support beam he watched with interest as she turned to him and slowly flicked one of the buttons from the vest as if giving him teasing shots of her cleavage.

His long hair a mess from the wind as he pulled it back out of his face and seeing her nod to the couch his boots echoed upon the wooden floor as he made his way to the sofa taking a seat. Once more his eyes set upon her curious as to what exactly she had in mind.

The messy fall of his hair around his devastatingly handsome face made her tongue sneak across her lower lip, making it glisten as he sat upon the couch. Moving to stand in the middle of the room between the stereo and the couch she let the music flood through her body, bending and shaking it to the beat. The cracked baritone of Steve Tyler's vocal cords echoed off the walls as he belted out "Love in an Elevator".

Popping another button on her vest, one more left, Kel watched his eye's zero in on the pale cleveage hidden behind the thick heavy chains that hung around her neck, the assortments of crossess pressing tiny dimples into her flesh.

Workin' like a dog fo de boss man
Workin' for de company
I'm bettin' on the dice I'm tossin'
I'm gonna have a fantasy
But where am I gonna look?
They tell me that love is blind
I really need a girl like an open book
to read between the lines

Swinging her jean's clad hips back and forth she popped the last button, the vest falling open before she shruged out of it, the leather falling to the floor. Two high rounded breasts sat beneath her abundance of chains, the tiny peach nipples already hard and begging to be licked and bitten. Sauntering over she ruffled her electrice blue hair as she nuzzled his knees apart, standing between then and dancing for him.

Love in an elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down
Love in an elevator
Lovin' it up 'til I hit the ground

Jacki's in the elevator
Lingerie second floor
She said 'can I see you later
And love you just a little more?'
I kinda hope we get stuck
nobody gets out alive
She said I'll show ya how to fax in the mailroom honey
and have you home by five

Turning around she faced the stereo her backside in perfect view for him, starring at him over her shoulder she poped the button of her jeans and slid the zipper down. Raising her hands in the air, her back arched perfectly she swung her hips deliberitly back and forth, her jeans sliding down her hips to hit the floor. A pair of black g-strings clung to her hips, the tiny piece of material wedging between the pale wide globes of her backside. Grinning she stepped out of her jeans and went back to the middle of the room still dancing.

Love in an elevator
Love in an elevator
Lovin' it up 'til I hit the ground

In the air, in the air, honey one more time not it ain't fair
Love in an elevator
Lovin' it up when I'm goin' down

Love in an
elevator
goin' down

Love in an elevator
Love in an elevator
Lovin' it up when I hit the ground

Standing in nothing but her necklaces, g-string and high heels she turned to face him. Licking her lips she continued to dance to the song, her breasts bouncing slightly as she wiggled back and forth dipping low to the floor before fling back up. Near the end of the song she smiled and dipped to the floor, sliding onto her back and arching her legs spread wide, before pointing straight up in the air. The g-string, held by her fingers slid up her long slender legs before flinging into his lap. Rolling sexily onto her hands and knees she grinned and crawled towards him.

Gonna be a penthouse pauper
Gonna be a millionaire
I'm gonna be a real fast talker
and have me a love affair
Gotta get my timin' right
It's a test that I gotta pass
I'll chase you all the way to the stairway honey
Kiss your sassafras

Love in an elevator
Love in an elevator
Livin' it up 'til I hit the ground

Do you care? Do you care?
Honey one more time now it ain't fair.
Love in an elevator

"What would you like master?" She asked as the song ended before sliding into another.

The girl before him seemed to grow excited seeing and feeling his gaze on him. It seemed her eyes were raping him before they even got anywhere. The music was merely back ground noise as instead he was glued and focused upon her body as she started to move with the music. He was entranced by how she moved and flowed already feeling his blood heating and he had not even fed. He would have to admit that he enjoyed how she teased him showing slowly the rise of her breasts and how the chains seemed to sway over her chest.

he couldn't help the smile upon his face as she continued to tease him taking her time before the leather fell down behind her and he was graced with the sight of her full mounds and how they seemed to ache for his attention. His tongue slid over his lips and fangs with the sight of her pert nipples. His eyes were glued as they swayed while she made her way towards him. Feeling her hands spread his knees apart he allowed her to guide them so letting her come to stand between them.

She continued with the tease as he kept his composure enjoying the show as the jeans started to go, revealing slowly inches of her flesh and g string. He was graced with a full view of her back side again they begged to be grabbed as she headed back to the middle of the room. He could hear the chains move with her body as she teased him continuously with her body and it was moments later he was graced with the g-string which he caught and took a long sniff of it. If he wasn't hard before he was now at the sight of her crawling to him and asked her question he chuckled .
He pulled his shirt off and his jeans followed quickly pulling her to his lap " You " his words simple and lust filled as he impaled her small form upon his hard cock

Back
Top Bottom