Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

((Sorry! Last minute trip to Dad's! Still at Dad's until tomorrow sometime <3))

Calder just didn't want to know what those spots might be and so he only shook his head and went to his own dorm. Tanner was out cold on his bed, splayed out as much as the full-sized mattress would allow him to. One bare leg was hanging off of the edge, and the sheets were haphazardly flung across his obviously naked body. The blond laughed at his roommate and moved over to the side of the bed.

He pondered how to proceed and decided to be mean. Calder stepped up onto the mattress and began jumping, singing (badly) at the top of his lungs: "I'VE GOT A LOVELY BUNCH OF COCONUTS!!" It only took a few minutes for Tanner to kick him down and grumble that he was up. It took another five to actually get him up and dressed, then down to breakfast.

Calder greeted the twins with a smile, and Tanner with a grumble. He didn't know how Calder could be so cheery since it was "early", but he wouldn't be his normal self for nearly an hour yet.

The blonds sat next to each other once more, but this time Calder wasn't draped over his roommate. He didn't know why he chose not to be, but it was a subconcious thing.

The two perked up with the blondes coming down. Relic beamed happily when he spotted Tanner, looking him over and he smiled with a little giggle. â??Awe ... Tanner ...â? He began before he twirled around a few grapes in his bowl of fruit. Soon enough, he ate the grapes and then he looked at his plate once more. Staring at the food, a shrug moved to his shoulders before his eyes went back to Tanner, a smile to his lips. He took up a strawberry from his bowl, leaning up and over the table, pressing the fruit to the otherâ??s lips. â??Try it.â? He said softly, his eyes staying to the manâ??s with a smile to his lips.

Rune arched a brow, slapping his brotherâ??s rear that was so nonchalantly up in the air. He then glanced over to Tanner before back to Calder. â??Wasnâ??t the point of you waking him up to be sure he was happier when he was up?â? His eyes narrowed at the man before he shook his head. Apparently, he had decided to be meant to his roommate. Well, no skin off his nose. He just did not want him to get angry at his brother. Relic was a happy, morning type person who was easily excited about things, and since it was the first day of classes, things would only get worse.

"Did I say that?" Calder grinned at Rune's assumption and watched the other two with interest. He knew that Tanner didn't snap at people, no matter how grumpy, and so he wasn't really worried. It was obvious that Rune was worried, and that Relic was carefree. It would be an interesting morning indeed.

True to Calder's knowledge, Tanner simply shrugged and took half the strawberry in one bite. "Mmm." The blond held back his lude comment about something else tasting infinitely better last night and instead winked at the smaller twin with a little smiling pulling at the corners of his mouth.

Calder turned back to Rune. "And what's with you this morning?" he asked nonchalantly as he dug into his eggs.

Relic giggled happily when the other munched on the strawberry, taking the rest of the berry into his mouth and chomping around the stem before he pulled out the greenery and plopped it onto the tray. He leant over to Tanner, kissing his cheek with a gentle, â??Good morningâ? whispered into his ear, nipping the flesh softly before he returned his skirt clad rump to the seat â?? probably giving the boys behind him quite the show of frilly panties. If he wore pants, it was nothing, if he wore skirts, then he would always have on cute little panties that he just could not deny. He did not really want to traumatize anyone by looking up his skirt and being offended.

Rune stared at Calder, a brow arched in question. What was with him? What did that mean? His brows furrowed and one could easily see he was getting peeved the more he stared at the other. At least until a sigh could be heard from beside him and Relic turned to look at his brother, whacking him upside the head. â??Itâ??s a conversation starter, dumbass.â? Rune turned to look at the twin before giving a mumbled â??ohâ? and turning back to Calder with a little shrug of his shoulders. â??Nothing I suppose.â? He added, not all too sure how to answer the question. He was too busy getting huffed about what gave Calder the right to think something was â??with himâ?? that he had not really thought of well ... What he was thinking of other than that. He groaned and shook his head, eating the bit of bacon on his dish, munching on the pork for a while, thinking silently.

((Relic just made me LOL =D))

Calder and Tanner both shook their heads at the twins. In a way, it was endearing to watch them interact with each other.

Calder wasn't a breakfast person, though. He nibbled at whatever was served but usually just stuffed an apple in his bag to tied him over until lunch. Today was no exception, and as the blond got up, he plopped a kiss to the top of his roommate's head. "Don't be late today. Youjin will have kittens...literally." Tanner lifted his head back so that he was staring up at him, giving his fakest innocent smile. Calder laughed and pushed his head back forward.

Before leaving, he stopped beside Rune. "Wanna walk? You seem like you have something on your mind."

[ hah! He does that sometimes <3 ]]

Relic looked around and spotted Tanner walking off, a smile pulling along his lips as he literally hopped onto the table and leapt off to walk beside the other blonde. His arms wrapped around one of Tannerâ??s elbows, hugging him against his chest while he giggled gently into his ear, nuzzling his shoulder. â??Iâ??ll make sure heâ??s on time.â?? He called over to Calder, really just wanting Rune to have to endure walking alone with him. He knew that if he walked with them, then Rune would be even more bottled up and probably pissier because Relic would be teasing him. So, if that meant going with the boy he currently was crushing on, he could deal.

Rune glanced to Calder, sighing heavily and he shook his head. â??Trust me ... Thereâ??s nothing on my mind.â? He stated, throwing a berry at the back of Relicâ??s head, hard, when he heard the snicker form the other. He rolled his eyes, lifting his bag onto his shoulder while he began to make the way out of the cafeteria and to where his first class was. â??What about you? Something on your mind?â? He asked, turning to look at him with a brow raised in question. â??Or does your voice hurt too much to talk?â? He smirked at the comment, chuckling in his own little warped amusement.

"Hmmm..." Calder somehow doubted that, if left to Relic, either boy would be on time to class. But that was what was cute about him and so the blond just shrugged and watched the pair walk off while he waited for Rune's answer.

While the comment of his throat hurting didn't come as a shock, the question that lead to it did. There were other ways to lead into the teasing and the blond hadn't expected the other to choose the (seemingly) most caring one. "Haha" was the sarcastic reply. "I know that you could do worse than last night. But do you know if I could handle it?" Calder kept a straight face with the question. He'd known that Rune would hold back with him-especially noticing the lengths he seemingly went to with his brother-and didn't know if it was because he reserved those lengths for Relic, or if he was genuinely concerned with his own pain threshold.

As they entered the fairly deserted hallways that were lined with classrooms, Calder spoke again. "You can tell me if something's on your mind, ya know? I'm not Relic, but I wouldn't betray you, either." It bothered the blond that he couldn't get the other to open up to him. Most people fell into an instant comfort around him and that was what he was used to. Rune... Rune would need some coaxing but Calder wasn't afraid of the hard work that would be required to prove himself as a worthy friend to the mysterious twin.

((So I so had a day dream of how mad Rune would be if Calder morphed himself to look like Relic without telling him xD Then I figured I wanted Calder alive... XD!))

[[ Good decision <3 Because ... Rune would kill him. In a split second XD ]]

Rune chuckled softly. He figured his pain endurance was more than what he had done last night, but he did not care to explore something so soon. There were many, many steps which led up to the twin letting loose on someone. Nothing was solely reserved for Relic â?? well, nothing that happened in bed â?? and he would not not do something just because he liked how Relic would moan in ecstasy to the action. If anything, his brother was the test dummy. Sadly, not a dummy at all. His twin was definitely smarter than he was. He knew that. Relic hid it well, and that was beside the point though. â??Whether or not you can handle it is not my concern. If I started to fully do what I can, I doubt a simple morphe like you would be able to handle it.â? He stated, shrugging his shoulders while continuing down the halls toward his first class.

He snorted with his attempt at getting him to talk, shaking his head as he did so. He turned to look at him, a chuckle to his lips. â??I donâ??t talk.â? He stated, plain as that. IT was true too. He was not one to just open up about his feelings and everything of that sort. He had a bit of a troubled past and there were numerous reasons and instances for why he was how he was now. Why he would not let go of his brother. Why the very idea of a woman made him want to vomit. Why he was such a cruel bastard. All of those things had something that made him the way he was. There had been a point where his personality was almost identical to his brotherâ??s. That time was well in the past though.

"You should," he replied to the comment that Rune didn't talk. "Not because talking will change you or what's made you who you are. But because it's not healthy to bottle everything up." The blond walked another foot or so without saying a word, but sighed after the silence. "You're you, right? You're an ass who doesn't give a shit about anyone other than Relic-you've said it yourself. Well I'm me. And it's a fair warning now that I'll likely pester you until you do talk. Not because I'm nosy, but because I genuinely care about people... even if they don't always deserve it."

Really, Rune could talk in hypotheticals and generalities for all Calder cared, but there was something about Rune that made him want to know more, even if that "more" was only a glimpse. "Maybe you don't want to be friends, but that doesn't mean that I can't act like a friend towards you."

((Heh. Yeah...I figured as much xD))

Rune sighed heavily, shaking his head as he stopped to turn and look at the other, a brow rose in question. His hand moved to his hip and he shook his head a little to his words. â??Yea. Yea. You and that old hag that gave birth to me can both plot on how to get me to talk.â? He stated, patting the top of his head before beginning to walk forward once more. He knew his intentions were good. He appreciated the thought and everything like that, but he just did not want to talk to anyone about his issues. He did not want the pity that would inevitably follow, and he did not really want to try and find the right words to say to try and avoid any awkwardness. He has come to terms with his past. All that mattered.

â??I think of you as a friend.â?? He stated, shrugging as he stopped at his classroom, his arms folding over his lower torso while he rested his back against the wall behind him. Looking back to Calder, he sighed. â??Iâ??ll accept you as a friend, but donâ??t think Iâ??ll start talking and opening up to you. If you get me drunk or high you may have a shot.â? He stated simply and shrugged.

Calder shook his head. "I don't want to plot or coerce or push. I stated my opinion, and I stated the facts. Do I wish yours were different? Sure. But I can't change them and I know when to leave well enough alone." He only wanted the people around him to be happy. Rune...well, he didn't think Rune would ever be the stereotype of happy, but the blond figured he could settle for content. "Who knows? Maybe you'll figure out that I'm a little different than the people who helped you form your opinion of man kind in general?" Well, one could hope.

His own class was only a few doors down and across the hall, so the blond lingered for a few more minutes-they were early as it was. "So then tell me something else about you. It doesn't have to be some deep, dark secret. Just something that I don't know." Calder liked this "You tell me and I'll tell you" game and was known to play it relentlessly with people, no matter how long he'd known them.

Rune rolled his eyes, just letting the topic drop. Whatever. He did not care anymore. He let his eyes slip closed and he chuckled softly at the manâ??s words. Something he did not know about him? He thought for a moment before opening his eyes and looking over at him. â??I have five older siblings.â? He stated, chuckling at the thought. Too bad Calder had no idea just how â??oldâ?? old was. He smirked at the thought, shaking his head. His eldest sibling, Tomias, he was hitting .. four-twenty-eight ... if he counted right. He loved how messed up his family was.

He stopped for a moment, groaning and he got a pissed off look on his features and he waited the few moments before Relic could be heard grumbling and storming down the stairs, dragging Tanner with him â?? whether or not the other blonde wanted to be taken from his room, they were going to.

He nodded at the knowledge, storing it away as he was totally unaware of anything amiss. It wasn't odd to have four older brothers, or even as many as ten it seemed sometimes. But that put him in the position of not knowing what to tell Rune about himself. Really, Calder had laid it all on the line for the other man at dinner the night before. But as he thought about it, perhaps not. Rune didn't know about his life before Atlantis, and that was seventeen years worth of stuff!

But just as he turned to reveal something, he saw the look on the other's face and stopped to study it. He didn't have to do so for long, though, because Relic and Tanner's appearance in the corridor made what was going on rather apparent. Calder could only chuckle. "Cut them some slack. Tanner won't take Relic away from you any more than he'd date Archer. They're just having some fun together."

Rune looked over at Calder, a brow rose in question. He sighed after a moment, shaking his head. â??I said siblings. Not brothers. Only three elder brothers. The other two are sisters. I have nephews and nieces older than me too.â? He stated with a shrug before turning back to his brother as he dragged along the other. His arms folded over his chest and his eyes slipped closed with a heavy sigh to his lips. â??They can be together all they want ... Just not during class.â? He stated, looking over his brother who was currently glaring at him. Not everything was about him being paranoid about someone taking Relic away from him. He knew his brother had his own life and he would accept him dating. Not completely, but he would not put up a fight. Whenever he did, either Relic would protest and refuse to talk to him, or someone else in the family would wind up making him accept it.

Relic giggled happily as he moved to standing in front of the two, his arms wrapped around Tannerâ??s waist as he pulled the other close and against his form, resting his forehead against his neck before he gasped with an idea. He perked up, hands clapping together as he released the other. Bouncing upon the balls of his feet, he grinned all the more. â??Oh! Oh!! How about Calder and I switch places for this class?! Since itâ??s the same class just a different teacher and room... It would be fun! And ... and... I promise to behave!â? He added, smiling all the more before he relaxed, seeing the glare he was getting from Rune and he sighed heavily. A pout moved to his lips and he turned to look at Tanner. â??Fine. See you after class.â? He leant over, planting a soft kiss to the manâ??s cheek before he bounced over to his brother, taking his hand and beginning to pull him off and toward the classroom.

Calder only shook his head at the other before turning his attention to Tanner.

Tanner seemed happier than he had in a long while. It wasn't love, but definitely a growing affection for the man who was now attached to his side.

"I don't think that's the best of ideas, Relic," Tanner whispered to the suggestion of switching places. "You're a distraction in class. A rather lovely distraction however I don't think Youjin would appreciate such a show in his classroom as much as he would outside..." The blond pressed a kiss to Relic's forehead as the other skipped off (quite literally) to Devlin's class with Rune.

Still procrastinating, both blonds stood outside the classroom chatting. Only when they got an unusually stern look from Youjin Kim did they slink into the room and prepare for the day's lecture.

When it was finally over, Calder breathed a sigh of relief and nearly ran from the classroom. Tanner followed, though more casually. "So you're okay? Something just...I don't know." Calder laughed because he knew what his roommate was trying to say.

"I'm fine. You'd know if I wasn't." He flashed a smile to the other blond, and pecked a kiss to his lips while they waited for the twins to emerge from their own class.

The twins went to their class like the good boys they were, but that did not mean they had to behave. Logically, it would be best to separate them. The teachers and students eventually would realize that. Especially the teachers. They were not into the juvenile throwing airplanes, or gluing things to their desks. No, they were well beyond that. They were to the point where setting fires in the garbage cans, having the teachers hear voices in their heads, chairs being moved . . . And that was just the teachers. The twins had more fun messing with the other students, typically in a sexual manner. They were horrible. This class, they were ... bad. Apparently faking orgasms in the back of the class, after Relic ever so kindly copped a feel of the teacher was not a good thing. Entertaining ... but the teacher did not seem all too happy.

Whoops.

At the end of the class, the twins were scolded by the teacher, being forced to leave after all the kids. They brushed it off. Relic winked at the teacher and told him their dorm number, but that was all â?? for now. HE was hot! Relic definitely was going to keep flirting with him to those horribly sexual extents. Maybe a lapdance was in order for tomorrowâ??s lesson. He chuckled at the thought, looking at Rune and his brother just laughed while they walked out of the room and made their way to where the blondes waited for them.

Relic squealing happily and bouncing over to Tanner and her wrapped his arms around his elbow, nuzzling against his arm with a giggle. â??How was class?â? He asked, grinning all the more as he looked at the blonde, kissing his cheek excitedly.​

It wasn't alarming that the two exited last, but Devlin's face when he left the room was. Something must have happened and the twins... Well Calder could only guess that they had something to do with it. He still didn't know their exact powers, but he knew that Rune was a devious little fuck, and that Relic could be one when with his twin. Not that he was complaining-it was that trait that had him so enraptured with the pair. Devlin, on the other hand...well he seemed to have many complaints.

"Not as fun as yours, I take it," Tanner replied with a little laugh. "Just a reminder, though. He's screwing the headmaster. Be careful how far you push him." He untangled Relic from his elbow only to wrap his newly freed arm around the other male's waist as they began to walk.

Calder felt a tinge of jealousy at the act. It was him that Tanner used to do that to, and now it was no one. His eyes dulled over, his powers reacting to his core emotions, as the blond put on his usual smile and jogged to catch up.

Relic pouted, looking over at the teacher while he left and shrugging his shoulders. â??Fine, fine.â? He said, shrugging and pouting a bit as he did so. â??But ... Heâ??s so cute!â? He sighed and giggled as he began to walk down the hall for a while, his hand sliding into the back pocket of Tannerâ??s jeans a bit out of habit from walking with Rune, though normally his hand was in the pants since suits were not accommodating to back pockets and hands that wished to be in them.

Rune glanced over to Calder, seeing the change in his eyes and he rolled his own pair of ice blue ones. Without even thinking, he lifted his foot and literally kicked the side of Calder with enough force to send him flying. â??Cheer up. If I can deal, so can you.â? He stated, his hand moved to his hip and he had been too annoyed with Calderâ??s depression to even realize who was around him.

With a lout slap to the back of Runeâ??s head, the elder twin turned to see who dared to do such a thing, jaw dropping instantly. Beside him was a dark haired man, messy locks as ever. Deep emerald eyes looking to the blonde that had just been kicked before he turned to look at the male beside him. The two equal in height, yet the new man with a bit more muscle than the other. â??No violence, Mister Dao Lin.â? He said, smirking and he could only chuckle mischievously with the glare he was getting from the other.

â??TOMIAS!â? He yelled, soon hissing beneath his breath. â??You fucking asshole! Donâ??t hit me! What right do you have?! And better yet, why the FUCK are you here?â? He growled, his hands balling into fists and he was trying to resist the urge of strangling the man beside him.

Tomias could only chuckle all the more, walking to Calder and holding out his hand to help him up. â??What do you mean? I have every right to hit a student who chose to use violence against another student. After all, I am the new defense teacher.â? He glanced behind him, seeing the man behind him twitch and grow all the angrier.

"He is," Tanner agreed, "but is he cute enough to risk being kicked out of Atlantis? Besides, there are many others who would be glad to keep your...attentions." The blond smirked as they continued to walk towards the other side of the school, where their next class was.

Calder, on the other hand, was seething at being flung to the floor, and contemplated retaliating. But, really, he knew that it wasn't worth it. Still, he kept his eyes dull with a hint of stormy now from his anger.

Watching the exchange between the new man and Rune would have been interesting while standing. While sitting on the ground? It was...odd. He took the offered hand to help him up though, and continued to move forward by his sulky self. Tanner would fill him in later if he detached himself from Relic long enough, and if not then he would convince himself that he didn't care.

He wasn't too far away, though, to hear something about "defense teacher" and he snorted. "You might want to teach them to know when someone's behind them then." His attitude was snarky now, and very unlike himself. He could almost see Tanner shaking his head at him from behind.

Rune ... was fuming. He realized kicking Calder was not the best attempt at getting him less pissy and jealous, but it was the first thing that came to mind, and if he ever thought before he acted, then he would not be who he was. The only thing he ever thought about was plotting. He plotted to create chaos. That was all. Who cared about relationships with other people? They would only wind up crumbling and he did not want to deal with them. So what if his new friend was pissed at him over being kicked? He should have a better defense for himself, or something. Whatever. The issue right now was the man that was about to be murdered in his sleep that stood beside him.

Tomias grinned, his arms wrapped around Runeâ??s shoulders and he hugged him against his chest, sighing contently as he did so. â??Awe. No. Rune just is stunted when it comes to me.â? He stated, his head resting against Runeâ??s while his hand absently began to trail along the front of the elder twinâ??s chest. â??His mind just goes blank.â? He added with a chuckle.

Rune hissed, taking a hold of the arms around him and he literally flipped the brunette onto his back, shoving his foot into his chest and stepping onto him to go over him. â??Stop being a pedophile, old man.â? He hissed, walking over to Calder and he rolled his eyes. â??If youâ??re pissed at me, take it out on him. Heâ??s useless anyway.â? He growled and continued to walk forward, growling under his breath as he tried to contain the urge to kill someone.

Relic sighed heavily and pouted. â??No ... I suppose not.â? He mumbled and then he glanced behind him to all the uproar his brother was creating. He sighed once more, turning them around with a hand laced with Tannerâ??s and he walked over to his brother, kissing him gently on the lips before he turned to Tanner. â??One moment.â? Winking, he turned to Tomias on the ground, his hands on his hips and he glared at him. â??Stop being a douchebag, Mias. Runeâ??s in a bad mood as it is.â? He turned on his heel, bouncing over to Tanner and he wrapped his arms around his waist, resting his chin upon the front of his chest with a grin. â??Ready?â?​

"And yet, that wouldn't make me feel as good as to take it out on you," he snarled. /Very/ not like Calder. But he couldn't help it. The amount of force that Rune used wasn't needed and the blond wasn't used to the other man's assholeishness yet. He was getting there, though, which concerned him a little bit.

Tanner, on the other hand, was enjoying the show that the brothers were putting on. It was instinct to him to know that this Tomias character was related to Relic and Rune. Why he assumed a brother, he didn't know, but it didn't harm anyone to assume it until he was told otherwise.

Relic was adorable to watch and the blond's mood always seemed to be lifted because of the younger twin-it didn't matter if he wasn't down or mad to begin with. He went along with Relic's actions, letting the other take the lead until he was back around his waist, chin on his chest. Tanner chuckled. "Yeah, we'll be late otherwise." He gave a squeeze around Relic's middle and began to lead him towards their next class, but the blond stopped just long enough to turn back. "Nice meeting you?" He laughed a little and then continued on their way, trying to keep an eye on Calder as they walked.

"You think they'll ever become civil towards each other?" he asked, nodding towards Calder and Rune.

Relic giggled softly, glancing behind them to the two and he shook his head a bit. His brother was something else. He sighed heavily, keeping an arm around Tanner while he walked, a simple shrug to his shoulders. â??Mm ... Knowing Rune? Settling with non-lethal will be a huge step.â? He chuckled softly, nuzzling against Tannerâ??s neck softly before he continued down the hall. He really was not sure. No one has yet to tame his twin. Relic was very easy to be able to woo into submission or into a relationship. He liked monogamy and he liked having one person to snuggle up to â?? who did not have the exact same face and features mind you.

Rune rolled his eyes, turning to look at Calder, his arms folded over his torso as he glared at him now. â??You want to hit me? Have at it.â? He hissed. He really was not one to take lightly to being threatened. He would gladly fight him if he felt the need. â??I told you that I was an asshole when we first me ... Do you expect me to be anything else?â? he growled, his right eye twitching just slightly while he continued to stare at the blonde, arms tightening around his slender form. He hated this. He had not intended to get him pissed off, but on the bright side, at least his mind seemed to be off his jealousy of Tanner giving Relic attention. Whatever.

Tomias gracefully leapt up from the ground, wrapping his arm around Runeâ??s neck, pulling him away and holding up a single hand to the blonde in front of him. â??Calder ... Trust me, you do not wish to do this. Well, okay, you want to but the consequences outweigh your relief in hitting Rune. Heâ??s not worth it. If you hit him, youâ??ll give him more reason to be cruel to you.â? He said, his eyes staring into his, hoping to get somewhere with him. He knew his little brother by now. The man within his grasp was a jerk. He knew this. Did not understand how he became this way since before, he and Relic were so very indistinguishable. They had the same personality. Used to dress almost identical... It was annoying as all hell too.​

"Hmmm. I suppose that's true," Tanner agreed, steering Relic to the right. "Calder would do him some good if he'd ever stop being a jack ass...no offense." Of course, the offense was already done with the statement said, though the blond didn't think that the twin would take it that way. He would ask if Relic ever just wanted to slap Rune, but had seen it happen multiple times to know his answer. "Maybe they're stubborn enough to break each other down..." It was a long shot but...

"No. I don't want to hit you. If I did I wouldn't have sat on the floor like a dummy." Calder's eyes flashed charcoal now, the blond truly riled up. "Just. Get your head out of your fucking ass! For goodness sake! I'm trying to be nice to you! I know-big shock-but there's actually someone in the world that gives a damn whether or not you're fucking decent to them when they've been more than that to you!" He couldn't help raising his voice, or turning on his heel to storm the other way. Sitting through class with Rune in the room was simply not an option today. He'd come back for classes after lunch... Maybe.

Relic chuckled softly with a shake of his head. â??None taken. Runeâ??s an ass.â?? He agreed with a shrug, happily letting the other lead him to where he wanted to go. He really had lost track of where Tanner was taking him. He figured it was going to be to class, but who knew? Frankly, he would not mind having a little detour to a bedroom of sorts, or the locker room, showers, back of the building ... Yep. His standards were up there. He shook his head from the thoughts before looking in front of them once more. â??Soo ... What are you doing Friday night?â? he asked, turning to look at him with interest to his features.

When Calder left, Tomiasâ?? grip tightened upon the neck of his little brother, turning to glare at him. â??You dumbass.â? He mumbled, rolling his eyes as he released him, his arms crossed over his chest while staring at the younger male. â??Stop being such an asshole for once, Rune. Seriously. And donâ??t start giving me that bull shit of you donâ??t like people blah, blah, blaaah. If you do, Iâ??ll tell you about my ex.â?? He stated, narrowing his eyes as he saw Rune literally begin to dry heave at the mere thought of being told about the woman last dated by the man. With a turn of the twin, his foot connected with his ass, sending him forward and in the direction of Calder. â??Go apologize!â?

Rune growled, flipping off the male while he cursed him beneath his breath, walking forward to go and find where that damned Calder ran off to. Baby. Canâ??t handle a bit of a beating? Please. He hated that he was made out to be the bad guy. He had been trying to get him to not be so bloody jealous. It was not his fault he did not know how to properly do something of that sort.​

Calder zigzagged through the building long after classes had started. He didn't want to go back to the dorms-there was nothing to do there to release his frustrations. He wasn't athletic, so the gym and track were out. He wasn't in a people mood, so the grounds in general were out, too. After ten minutes of walking with no where in particular in mind, the blond finally headed for the showers. He had gotten himself so worked up that he could feel the red flush in his face and down his neck. He needed to cool off physically before he could even start on his anger. He was barely through the door before he was stripped down, and the blond hissed as the cool water connected with his too-warm skin, sighing only after he'd given himself a moment to get used to it.

Tanner, on the other hand, was all too happy to skive off class for another reason entirely. Rune wasn't there to force Relic to class, who would happily go into Archer's office if that was where the blond lead him. Since Tanner didn't have a death wish, he'd settle for a long abandoned classroom for the time being, and so that was where they were headed: the lower levels of the school.

He laughed at the question though, squeezing Relic tighter to him for a second. "You" was his simple answer, without even missing a beat.

Back
Top Bottom