Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Relic looked over at Tanner when he felt his hand wiggle its way to hold his, ice blue eyes stared up into the blonde's while he gauged to see if he was angry or not. With a little nod, he pulled himself up from the chair and glanced over to Rune. He gave his brother a reassuring smile before turning back to the blonde beside him. His fingers laced with his, gripping his hand tightly. Not enoguh to hurt him, just enough to really show just how pathetic the man was. He did not want to break up with him. Tanner's mood did not seem to imply that was what he wanted. He seemed more confused than angry, which was reassuring.

When the two were in the outside courtyard area of the mall, the male turned to look at the other, chewing his bottom lip as he did so. "I'll answer your questions... Promise." He said softly, his free hand already beginning to fidget with the end of his tee shirt.

Rune glanced to Calder and nodded a bit, to both the walk and statement of asking questions later. He stood up and began to walk forward. He was not sure where he was going, but figured Calder would lead him elsewhere -- or just start to question him about what happened. Until asked, he would not really say much though. It probably would be easier to have Relic be the one Calder interogated, but whatever.​

Before anything was said, Tanner pulled Relic into a reassuring hug. He seemed nervous, though the blond didn't know what he was thinking, and he wanted to make the other feel better. "Start from the beginning?" The blond didn't know what else to ask. He wanted to know everything that he could, but that line of questioning would take too long. "How this band came to be, why, why you two are at Atlantis now rather than living it up-not that I'm complaining. Everything."

Calder walked aimlessly really. He didn't have anywhere specific that he wanted to go, and he didn't have anything specifically he wanted to say to Rune at the moment. It was hard, too, to not question him as they walked. The blond wanted answers-he wanted to understand-and he didn't really think that he'd get the full answer he wanted from Rune no matter when he started asking.

But he had to know. "Are you going to tell me when we talk later? And not the abridged version, either."

Rune looked over at Calder when he asked his question, staring at the man for a while before he sighed heavily. Of course he wanted to know everything. How could he not? He folded his arms over his lower torso, staring at the other for a while before he pushed his hand through his hair. The abridged was so much easier and faster though. He groaned and slid his hand through his locks to rest at the base of his neck. "Yea. I will." He said softly and then his eyes closed, resting against the nearby wall, his arm folded over his lower torso and he looked over at the man. "It's not really that interesting, you know."

Relic relaxed at the hug, his arms lifting to wrap around the other's neck and he smiled. Good. He did not want to break up with him or anything of that sort. He laughed at the 'living it up' comment. He shook his head with a little laugh. "Because we come from money prior to our careers." He stated and then kissed Tanner gently on the nose. He took a little step back and slid his hands down the blonde's arms to take a hold of his hands, gently trailin his thumb along the back of his hands. He definitely did not mind telling him why te whole situation happened and everything of that sort. He was a talkative little thing anyway, so he loved a chance at tleling the one he cared for about himself. He would answer any questions he had for him.

"Why the band started..." he began, thinking back for a while before he shrugged. "Rune and I had taken lessons since we were young - Mum wanted us to have some activity that did not involve us being together - so he took up violin, I took up the guitar. When we were fifteen, I wanted to expand a little more. We both had the voices for singing and it just seemed like somethin new to try. Besides, high school is boring. Anyway. So we eventually dragged one of our friends into the band and made him play drums and then a year later, after gigs and shit like that, someone spotted us, thought we were good, and then voila! Music contract." he shrugged his shoulders and looked into the male's eyes, smiling lightly. "We toured the world. Came back, did a few more concerts and eventually we poofed from the media. Rune got bored with the limelight, I suppose. Making out on stage only goes so far." He chuckled and shook his head a bit and then he straightened up a bit more.

"Why we're here? To try and start over again. We came to a place where we were farly sure no one would know us, and then we hoped to have a bit of fun! WE already pretty much mastered our powers. Twenty-six years of life and it's fairly easy to grasp how to fly or read minds or smash a car in half." His tone was so very nonchalant and a hand batting in the air only added to the carefree words.​

"I'm not looking for an edge-of-your-seat story," Calder reminded softly, standing in front of Rune. "I'm looking for...something of you. I like you-I like being with you and befriending you. But I don't know you, and that sucks. I'd like to know more about you is all." It was all more of the truth that he was sure the twin didn't really want to know. Knowing such things would mean that Calder was fishing for his past that he clearly stated he didn't want to share. It was a double-edged sword.

Tanner took a step away when he heard Relic and Rune's age. Twenty six?

The blond wasn't mad or upset. Again, he was just surprised. Neither twin had disclosed their exact age and neither he nor Calder had ever asked. It was only a matter of processing and wrapping his mind around the information. Still, it was a surprise.

"Twenty six?"

Rune listened to the man in front of him, sighing heavily a moment later. He nodded a bit and shrugged his shoulders. "Fine fine. I'll tell you later." He said, rolling his eyes and he slid down the wall behind him, arms resting on top of his knees and he looked up at the blonde. He suddenly was very exhausted. He remembered just why he hated women even more now. Squealing and screaming at them. He shuddered at the thoughts before leaning down and resting his forehead upon his knees. Deep breaths. Yes. Those tended to work.

Relic arched a brow, looking at Tanner with his question and he shrugged his shoulders. "Yep. Rune and I and well, our full-blooded siblings age slowly. So, technically, we're twenty-six, but can pass for ... sixteen or eighteen.... Or forty-something when we steal our father's fake I.D." He shrugged and then smiled lightly at the other. "How's it feel to be dating an older man?" he asked, winking playfully at the other with a little chuckle to his throat. He had not thought that his age meant much. Seriously. Their father was older than Jesus Christ and their mother could probably tell you who Jack the Ripper truly was, so age truly was just a number to them. Counting the years they have been alive.​

That was all that Calder needed to hear. He trusted Rune's word, and dropped the subject immediately. He sat down next to the twin, his hand moving up to rub at his neck, giving a liesurely massage. Actions like that came naturally to Calder-he only wanted to help and was always looking for ways to do so. If Rune was uncomfortable, the blond had no doubt that he'd say something.

"So are you really as into Halloween as Relic, or do you just go along with it?"

Tanner shook his head, not sure how to cope with everything that had happened. None of it was bad, it was just a lot of information to process in only a few minutes.

"I... I need some time?" The blond wasn't even sure himself what he needed. "It just needs to sink in... I think." He kept hold of Relic's hand and began to walk. He didn't need to talk, nor listen. He just needed a bit of aimlessness for the moment.

Rune snorted, lifting his head to look over at the other. "He wears dresses year round ... I don't think Jack Skellington is as excited as he is." He chuckled and then thought for a few moments before he shrugged a little. "I don't hate Halloween. I kinda like dressing up. I'm not as pasisonate as Relic since he makes the outfits and does everything for it, but I like it." He shook his head and then leant down to rest his chin back onto his knees, lookng at the people walking back and glaring at the couple that was off making out somewhere or another. He flicked the air near the two and a moment later they went flying back into the fountain. His eyes slipped closed and an amused little chuckle passed his lips. "How about you? Yay costumes or do you just go around egging houses?"

Relic looked at the other, a little pout and a very big worried look to his features. Time? Okay. He could give him that. It was a lot to wrap one's mind around. That was why he had kept it all to himself. He did not want to get the other to not like him or confused and whatnot - like he was now. He nodded a little, beginning to walk with the man. His hand held tightly to his once more, not wishing to let go anytime soon. He did not seem angry nor like he would leave him, but the little ravenette still had his huge paranoias. There were things in his past that made him this way, though he would not tell that either - much like his brother did not speak of his history.​

Calder only shook his head. What could he say to such antics? He was beginning to appreciate the meanness of Rune towards other people. "I suppose you're right," he agreed about Relic. It was cute to think about the other being so into a holiday that was really viewed as being for little kids. Though, he supposed Relic really was a kid at heart.

"Me? I... generally ignore that the holiday exists. Unless there's a party. Then I go to the party." Who would turn down a great party? Certainly not Calder! "So. How is it that you wound up in our room?" He still hadn't gotten the story of this morning.

Walking for a bit eased the pressure that Tanner had felt building in his head. It allowed his thoughts to flow freely without any semblance of order, which was exactly what he needed. And when the blond felt comfortable enough again, he spoke as they walk. "It's only a lot to process because it all came at once. I want to know about you, but you can't pack it all into a ten gallon bucket and the dump it on me at once, ya know?" A little at a time worked much better for Tanner.

When they had walked for a bit more, the blond stopped to look around. "Maybe we should go find them. We can get back to school and talk more about the costumes?"

Rune nodded a little and then his eyes slipped closed once more, pulling his knees to his chest and he kept his chin upon his knees. Listening to the other was quite soothing for the male, for osme strange reason. He snorted with teh question posed. He did not know how he was there? He laughed and then turned to look at the man, smiling lightly. "Relic woke up at five this morning, screaming about Halloween. Came in, jumped on Tanner, then I came in to punch him in the face, and went back to bed with you." He stated, leaning down and kissing his cheek softly. His eyes slipped closed again and he rested his head upon Calder's shoulder.

Relic nodded a bit and then laughed softly. "You'll always have the overload, I'm sure. There's a lot about me that is a lot to take in. My age and rocker status are only tips of the iceburghs ... Just to warn you." He giggled and kissed the man's lips softly, wanting him to be a little more calm than he was. He seemed a lot better, but who knew? He turned a few corners before stopping near Calder and Rune, poking a foot at his brother's shoulder. "Ready to head back? I overloaded Tanner." He stated, pouting as he looked down at the two.​

He laughed. What else was there to do? It was typical Relic, and he wasn't worried about the younger twin being hurt because he knew, vaguely, that they each held healing powers. Besides, Relic was up and trying costumes on and breaking laptops, wasn't he? People who were hurt didn't do such things.

Calder smiled when the head was rested on his shoulder, and leaned his own head to the side to rest his cheek there. It was nice, despite being crowded by mobs of strangers. And he was disappointed when Tanner and Relic came over to break up the nice moment. The blond shot a dirty look at his roommate, even if it was a playful one. Slowly, so Rune had time to give support back to his head, Calder stood and offered his hand out to help Rune up.

Tanner nodded at the warning. "Just...prepare me before telling me then?" He wanted to know-anything Relic wanted to tell him, he wanted to know. But the blond wasn't much for surprises and a warning was definitely needed for the bigger things that needed to be said. But that was left for later as they came upon Calder and Rune. He kicked Calder's shoe at the dirty look, poking his tongue out at him in response. His attention was drawn away by Relic's pout, though, and the blond captured the protruding bottom lip in between his teeth to nip it lightly.

Rune looked up at his brother, sighing softly as he did so. He took Calder's hand, pulling his form up from the ground and he then brushed off his rump a bit. So, Tanner wanted to know more about Relic too. These people were so strange. He snorted after a thought. "We could always bring them home and have them witness that" He suggested, taking a hold of Calder's hand and beginning to lead the way back toward the parking lot to go hop in to the car that they took out. It was the twins' car afterall. Their parents let them bring it here, so they were happy.

Relic gasped and went wide-eyed. "No! I would never subject anyone to ... that." He stated, chuckled and then leant up to kiss Tanner as a delayed response to the nip of his lip. He then began to walk behind his brother with a curious gaze to his features. "Rune, can Tanner and I have sex in the backseat while you drive?"

"No."​

The trip back was uneventful, and Calder was grateful. After the chaos at the mall, he needed the stability of being back at school to level him out before questioning Rune about what had gone on. He wanted to have a list of questions to ask, so that he got the answers he needed but without pushing Rune too far. The blond wanted to respect the other man's boundaries as much as he could.

But he wanted the answer to a different question first. "You think it's stupid that I want to know about your past. Why?" To Calder, someone's past made them who they are and to truly understand someone, you had to know who they are and where they've come from and what they've been through. But it was obvious that Rune felt differently and Calder wanted to understand.

Tanner laughed at the exchange between the two, but it didn't stop him from cuddling Relic and kissing over his neck every few minutes for the entire ride. Perhaps he just didn't like being told that he couldn't do something. Once back at school, the blond wasn't sure if Calder was going to talk to Rune right away, and so he stole his boyfriend and moved into the library with a pad and pen. "Ideas. List 'em." He was determined to have it down to two or three costume choices by dinner time.

Rune looked over to Calder with the question, beginning to walk to the other's dorm as he did so. He sighed heavily, shaking his head. "Because... knowing one's past should not affect how someone is viewed. I have a paranoia that if someone finds out what I was back then, that their opinion of me now will change. It's happened before, and I have no doubt that it will change again." He shrugged and then turned to look back at the blonde. "I doubt your opinion of me would change, but I'm ... worried that your actions toward me will. I hate people feeling sorry for what I've been through. what Relic's been through. Pasts are just ... meant to stay there sometimes I feel."

Relic sat down on the chair in front of the other, a pout to his lips as he did so. A list? He had to decide now? He stuck his tongue out at the man before he pulled the paper toward him and thought for a while. Which ones did he like? Pirate, witch-type thing. . . He thought for a while and eeventually went about writing down a few themes they could do. Going through his mind about the costumes he had seen and the ones he liked, some he thought that Tanner would look positively drop dead gorgeous in. Oh, maybe he should dress him up as a devil. That definitely would be interesting. He chuckled at the thought, a smirk to his lips as he jotted that down on the paper. Slowly, he lifted his head to look at the other, having a good ten on the list to be narrowed down with the help of the other. "Want to hear 'em?"​

Listening, he absorbed all that was said and really took it to heart. Calder could understand those fears, especially if they'd happened before. The blond moved over to Rune and reached up, arms looping over his neck. "I get that. Honest I do. But..." He bit his bottom lip in thought, deciding if he really wanted to say what was on the tip of his tongue or not. In the end, the blond decided that he might as well go for it. "I'm not going anywhere, okay? What's past is past. But whatever your past, it helped to shape you into who I'm standing with. And I happen to like who I'm standing with, and how whatever it is we have functions. I just can't help but wonder why you are who you are is all." He leaned up and pressed his lips to the other man's cheek, chuckling a little. "Maybe I'm a little jealous of Relic-he knows everything that I want to know about you... He's close to you." The blond shook himself and let go of Rune to open the door of his room. "Movie?" It was best to let the subject dropped he supposed, no matter how badly he wanted to pursue it.

Tanner watched over Relic, reading upside down what was being written. He laughed at 'devil', and wondered how others might work. He didn't doubt the man next to him, though. Whatever he wanted to dress up as, they would have fabulous costumes that made them look incredible. When asked if he wanted to hear the list, the blond scooted his chair closer and rested his arm on the back of Relic's. "Of course. Why else would I have come sit with you to make a list?" He poked is tongue out at the other man and waited.

Rune listened to the other, his arms instinctively wrapping around the other's hips and pulling him against his form with a pondering look to his features. He kept his eyes to the other and he soon nodded a bit, seeing where he was coming from as well. His eyes slipped closed with the kiss to his cheek, chewing his bottom lip before heading into the room. "Movie sounds good." He stated and then pushed off his converse, sliding into the bed and he turned to look at the other, silently waiting for him to sit beside him. He pushed his form up to sit, back against the headboard and he pulled the man toward him, wrapping his arms around his hips and he leant forward to rest his chin upon his shoulder. "I understand where you come from ... So if you have any questions form now on, ask them, and I will give you some sort of answer." He mumbled, pecking his lips before he turned to look at the television.

Relic squeaked happily and then lifted up his paper, lookin over the items and he tilted his head from side to side for a while. "Mm. Master and slave. Devil and Angel. Nun and Priest. Bride and Groom . . ." He looked over the rest before he shook his head, ripping up the list and blowing the pieces at the other. 'I've decided. Doctor and Nurse." He stated, grinning before he reached over ot the other, taking a new piece of paper from the other and he took up his pen once more, easily beginning to sketch what he wanted them to wear. A cute little nurse outfit for him. Tight, revealing, and a short skirt with thigh-high stockings, little red crosses on teh outsides, and some white knee high boots. The doctor's outfir was interesting as well. White pants, tight but not too much for Tanner to be uncomfortable, with the labcoat different than a normal. The front of it covered the chest with three large buttons separated with three inches between them and that was it - unless Tanner wished for more.​

Picking out a movie was a little difficult-between Tanner and himself, they had close to fifty and they were all his favorites. There were romance and drama and comedy and horror and cartoons... He was very varied in movie tastes. Calder picked something light-hearted, though-an old comedy-and crawled onto the bed, sitting at an angle with his back leaning against Rune's chest. Listening, he couldn't help but smile a bit. His head turned and Calder nuzzled along the twin's cheek a little. "I'll be okay with some 'I don't want to talk about it' answers, too," he assured. He didn't want Rune to feel as if he was being forced to tell all of his past, even the parts he wasn't comfortable with. That wasn't what Calder was after.

Giving another quick peck, the blond turned back towards the television and relaxed into Rune's torso, head resting on the man's shoulder and his arms laid over the twin's, fingers of his right hand lacing with Rune's left.

The nun and priest idea would have been...interesting, to say the least, but Tanner couldn't help being relieved that it was a doctor and nurse pair that Relic picked. He watched the other man sketch, making slight suggestions here and there as they went. None were major, and all allowed the other to stick (pretty much) to his original design plans. "Make the waist a little lower on my pants," he pointed out. "The skin will break up the white of them and the jacket so I don't look like a marshmallow."

Rune nodded a little, his right hand wrapped aroudn the other's torso, lacing their fingers while his thumb trailed over the front of the man's chest. His eyes stayed to the television and he chuckled a few times when the movie first started before he looked down at the other beside him. He leant down and nuzzled his nose against the other's neck gently. "Relic suggested the band idea." He began, figuring the other was still very curious about what the whole thing was about. "He always complained about how I would always write lyrics and put them to my violin and so eventually, we just made our own band and made it big." He slid a little bit more onto the mattress, eyes closed and he kept his chin to the blonde's shoulder. "Any other questions? Want anything clarified?"

Relic was happy for the suggestions given to him by the man in front of him. He wanted to hear it since he would wind up wearing the outfit. He erased it a little and then lowered the hips of the pants and even shortened the fabric that would go across his chest, pretty much having it to cover his 'breast' area. He added a few details here and there on both their outfits before he shuffled them to the side before he smirked. Lifting his eyes up to the other, his eyes spakled with mischief. "Should we make somethin for Calder and Rune?"​

Calder was engrossed in the movie. He'd probably seen it hundreds of times, but he still found it entirely funny and it always lightened his mood. His head automatically tilted away from Rune, leaving his neck completely exposed and accessible to him. He didn't move when the other began to speak-it was nice to just listen to him tell the story, as much or as little as he wanted and was comfortable with. When prompted about other questions, the blond thought for a minute before asking: "Did you like it? In general, I mean." He couldn't wrap his mind around anyone looking forward to a scene like today and could tell that neither twin had fully enjoyed themselves in that moment.

He was happy with the finished look of their costumes. Tanner kissed Relic's cheek, laughing when he suggested making costumes for Rune and Calder. The blond had no problems choosing for his roommate and trusted that Rune trusted his brother's judgment. "Maybe two things so they can choose?" The blond's head was working as he pictured his roommate in a variety of costumes and morphs. In the end, his favorite kept coming up and so he took the pen and sketched out a generic face (meant to be Calder). Its features were obviously human...except for cat ears, cat nose (complete with whiskers), and slitted feline eyes.

Rune tilted his eyes up to the other with the question, smiling lightly at the question. Did he like it? He was not sure himself. He literally had to think about his answer before he spoke. Staring in front of him, he thought for a while and then turned to look at the man, smiling lightly. "All in all? I did. It was fun performing with Relic and I do love my violin and it's nice to let my lyrics be heard by others. So, yeah, it was fun." he kissed his cheek gently and then let his eyes slip closed. "Though, the screaming females definitely helped to kill any chance at me liking women." He said, laughing gently. Yet another reason he did not like women, and that was it. Another question that possibly may be answered for hte male beside him.

Relic watched Tanner, his eyes to the other until he looked down at the page, chuckling softly. He took the paper and nodded. "Definitely." he agreed and then took a new page and made two new outfits, based on the cat face the other drew. Cute little ears, a tail, whiskers and everything of that sort. "Mm . . . What else?" He gasped, going wide-eyed as he turned to look at oteh other. "Ripped cheetah print pants! How HOT would that be?" He grinned, knowing his brother would not deny him, no matter what he wanted to shove him in.​

Nodding, Calder rested his head against Rune's shoulder, forehead pressed to the other man's neck, and closed his eyes. It was all the information he needed to know: they'd had a band, were pretty famous, it was Relic's idea, and while Rune had enjoyed it he didn't seem to want it again. He didn't need the play by play of the band's entire career, but would always listen if the information was ever offered to him. "If they were anything like the one today, I can honestly say I'd feel the same way about women."

Sitting as they were, just relaxing together with nothing incredibly pressing going on, induced randomness in Calder. "I'm gonna cook dinner tonight." Atlantis had a full cafeteria for its students and staff, but it also had a fully stocked open kitchen for anyone's use. Calder always put it to good use. "What's your favorite?"

Laughing at Relic's suggestion, Tanner just nodded. Calder was always willing to look the fool for entertainment, whether it be someone else's or his own. "Just remember you only need one set of ears and nose and tail-Calder can...'make' his own." The blond looked at his boyfriend and smirked. "Actually, make two. You'd look cute with them." He pecked a kiss to Relic's cheek.

Rune smiled warmly. Calder apparently was content. He was actually ... happy for that. His eyes fluttered closed and his arms wrapped around the male once more. He did not know why, but cuddling with him was quite comfortable for him - surprisingly. He listened to the question before he thought and shrugged. "Mm . . . Spaghetti and meatballs would be nice.' He stated and then stod up from the bed. He took a hold of the other's hands and began to make his way out of the room. NOw that he mentioned food, he was quite hungry.

Relic giggled happily, leaning over the table and he kissed his lips once more. "I would love to be your kitty." He said simply and kissed him once more. He kept over the table, arms crossed and resting on the object beneath him, rump in the air. "Hm . . . What now?" He questioned, butt wiggling in the air and he really was not sure what he wanted to do now. They could do the fabric and rummaging thing tomorrow, there would be plenty of time for that.​

It was a simple enough meal, once the meatballs were made. Calder lead the way to the kitchen and started prepping what he'd need: chop meat, eggs, parsley, garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper... He didn't have time to make homemade sauce, so he grabbed a jar from the pantry to doctor up. A frying pan, a sauce pot, and a pasta pot later, and everything was ready to go. He grabbed a mixing bowl and set the stuff down in front of Rune. "Everything in, one egg. Dig in with your hands to mix. Nothing's measured, just do a little at a time. If you're skievy about tasting raw meat or egg, just say so." Cooking had made Calder immune to most people's fears about raw foods. He had to taste, or things would come out horribly. The blond leaned over the counter and pecked a kiss to Rune's lips before turning to boil water and doctor sauce.

As much as he didn't want to, Nikkos had to search out Tomias. Archer was insistent in throwing dances and parties for the students as if this were a high school, and so they needed 'chaperons' even though the students were adults. The headmaster drove Nikkos crazy sometimes. He tried the man's office, knocking softly and a bit hesitantly. He was still ify about the kiss that he'd been given, though he was well on his way to accepting the fact that he'd rather liked it, and was jealous of Tomias's flirting with someone else.

"What now?" was a good question and Tanner thought for a moment. "Lets go find the Dynamic Duo. Calder's likely dragged him to the kitchen-tonight's dinner is pretty bad." Standing, the blond waited for Relic to follow, wrapping his arm around the man's waist as they began to walk.

Rune arched a brow, looking down at the bowl with teh meat and items in it before he turned to look at the other. "I'll mix, you taste." he murmured and then began to squish the meat beneath his fingers. He had never really done much in the kitchen, aside from eat, so it was interesting to actually be a little useful.

Tomias sat at his desk, right knee over his left with his lesson plan in front of him. He held a pencil in his right hand and began to jot down a few things here and there, thinking. He was debating about what he would do the next few classes. He did not even look up when there was a knock to the door. He just said a simple, "Come on in, Nikkos." before going back to the work in front of him.

Relic smiled, hopping up and then wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist, kissing his neck softly while he nodded. "Soudns good to me." he stated, kissing his lips softly while he began to lead his way toward the kitchen. At least until he stopped and realized he had NO clue where it was, which was when he let Tanner take the lead.​

Nodding in acknowledgment, Calder continued his fixing and testing the sauce until it was as close to perfect as it was going to get for jarred crap. When it came to Italian food, Calder was an elitist. He simply couldn't help it. But he stopped stressing over it as there was nothing he could do and instead turned around to the counter where Rune was working. The blond took a pinch of meat and tasted it, pausing for a moment to think. He added some more garlic, and a little warm water and the bread crumbs, which he'd forgotten before. He was a little...spastic in the kitchen. Everything always turned out right, though. "Mix that until it's completely mixed, and then we can form them." Calder dug his own hands into the mix, loving getting his hands dirty.

Not surprised by the other knowing that it was him, Nikkos opened the door and stepped inside. He fidgited a little, which was completely unlike him, but it couldn't be helped. "Archer needs chaperons for his...well, whatever his idea was. Would you be interested?" The brunette kept his tone business like, afraid of what might come out of his mouth if he didn't. He was still afraid; afraid of being hurt, afraid of the possibility of being loved, even.

Laughing, Tanner didn't say anything as he retook the lead towards the kitchen. It was cute of Relic to want to take charge, and the blond didn't have any hang ups about such things...unless he'd wind up on the roof instead of eating dinner! He tugged Relic in the opposite direction. "This way, sweetheart."

Rune nodded a bit, squishing around the meat and its ingredients until it was well mixed. Then he took a clump of meat and began to roll it into balls without a word to the other. He still was not sure how he was liking this cooking thing. He did not hate it he supposed, and it did make Calder happy, so he could and should be a little happy himself, but he still was not sure. The whole meat between his fingers was not really all that appealing. well, this kind of meat anyway. He chuckled at the thought, a smirk to his lips before he shook his head out of his thoughts and plopped the meatballs on a cookie sheet nearby before he went about making another ball.

Tomias lifted his head when Nikkos came in, his emerald eyes traveling over the fidgetting male and he grinned as he looked him over. Ah. He so very loved to look at him, but that was beside the point. He straightened his back a bit, listening to the mention of chaperone and he instantly perked up. There was going to be a dance type thing? Oh That would be awesome! He nodded happily and stood up from the chair with a clap of excitement. "Totally! I'd love to help chaperone the little kiddies." He chuckled and then thought for a moment before he gasped. "I need an outfit! Oooh, what should I dress up as? TO RELIC!" He yelled, literally jumping over the desk and taking a hold of Nikkos' wrist. "Come on, I'm sure he'll make you a nice costume too." He said, not giving hte man an option as he began to drag him through the school, trying to find where that little pest went.

Relic giggled lightly, slinking his arms around the man beside him and he leant up to place a kiss to his neck gently. For some reason, he was suddenly a little ... horny. He did not know what it was. Maybe it was being called sweetheart or something that did it for him. He did not know. Though, he was not sure if Tanner would be up for a little go. He may still be questionable about him since the whole age thing and whatnot. He did not really know though. So, he kissed the other's neck with a nip to the flesh a moment after. His eyes slipped closed and he pulled the other closer to his form.​

Back
Top Bottom