Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm very submissive. D:

ZOMBiiE

Star
Well, in bed at least.
I like to do what I'm told, and I'll do anything.
I get off to being told I'm doing a good job, or even just being slapped around. :oops:
I feel really good hearing a girl moan and cum, and I won't stop until she does.
Which is weird because outside of bed I would probably be considered more dominant, usually at least.

Hi, I haven't been on in a while. :D

Are you dominant or submissive, do you like both?
Are you a good little slave girl? or boy?

Anybody wanna make me their little slave boy? :oops: :p

Alright, complicated question. Personality wise, I'm very dominant in my mentality and actions. I am very forward and dominating.

When it comes to the bedroom, I am a Switch. Well that is for everyone but Trygon. *throws up her hands* I am something of a switch around him, but he can get me into a completely submissive mood. It's kinda amusing, and hot. XD

• *Strokes chin*
        I go both ways.
        It depends on the person whom I'm with, and the mood that I'm in.
        Typically, I find myself being more dominant, though.

Huh.
        Funny, since I'm really shy and don't talk that much in real-life.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Mmmm, personality wise, I'm ... probably in between, but more leaning towards submissive. I'm very easy going, so usually don't have problems with doing/ going with what other people do/say. Although, if it's something I really oppose, I usually won't have a problem saying so.

As for sex,.. well I've never had actual sex, but... I think I'm a sub. Or a switch leaning more towards the submissive side. I'd love for someone to boss me around, :oops: and talk dirty, though it'd have to be good, not just a bunch of stupid profanity. Delivery matters, it's not just what you say, but how you say it too- I think/ or would imagine, at least. ;3

Switch here ^___^ Though I prefer a sub role, just fun to be under somones control =P

Back
Top Bottom