Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

o O;; I have a cat

prettylykSIN

Supernova
    • Yeah. I have a cat.

I didn't plan on it. I didn't even think about it. (Much) But I now have a very large tom cat living in my apartment. And when I say very large... I mean he's fucking HUGE! The damn thing is like a small cougar.

Not even fourty-five minutes ago, I went to go get something out of my car, and there he was! He just waltzed in my apartment like he owned the place.

So yeah... I have a cat now. o O;;
      [/list:u][/list:u]

-Laughs- Don't you just love the way they do that?

That was how I more or less 'got' my former feline, Toby-kun.

• Haha. Yeah. Who says that you choose your pets? Looks like he chose me. lol

Toby-kun? That's adorable.
      I named him Bagheera as I was actually in the process of watched the Jungle Book when he decided to drop in.
      x D
      Plus, did I mention he's fucking huge?
      He's a damn monster of a cat.

Toby-Kun looked like a dang ocelot, and he jumped on my back and wouldn't get off tell I went inside my house.

Instant kitty companion. He was in my family until he died recently.

I miss him something terrible.

Thats a good name for a huge cat, and while watching the Jungle Book, thats great!

• Oh, God. It's so terrible when pets die. I'm sorry for your lose. : (

Personally I think it's worse when a pet dies than a human.
      Animals love unconditionally. With people it's harder.

Yeah I have a harder time mourning the lose of 'my' pets then I do for my human companions. It seems odd, but they never hurt me. I knwo I can always count on them when I need them, and even if they see me at my worst, there still there loving me.

-Sighs quietly-

It really is strange not having his odd little antics going on.

-Laughs quietly-

he had this thing for hoarding anything of value. He'd snatch it up and stash it somewhere.

• It's not odd at all. When my last cat died, I cried harder than when my papa died, and my papa and I were close. But Honey, my cat, were closer. I bawled my eyes out after that cat died.

I don't even live in that house anymore, but I still go back every April 4th and lay a couple flowers where I buried him. I had Honey for eleven years. I still miss him, but apparently God thinks it's time for me to get another cat. lol

lol. Toby knew what was valuable? Smart cat. Honey just left dead things on my window seal. x D

-Chuckles softly-

Toby-kun had this thing for grabbing money, any jewels, or rings. Hell he even ran off with my pearl watch at one point.

That cat was funny as HELL when it came to anything of value.

I always had to warn visitors to not leave there valuables unnatended because Toby-kun WOULD take them.

I remember chasing him for my car keys once. It was a blast.

Thats nice that you go back to lay flowers.

Yeah, when my Mema died I didn't cry much, but when Toby-kun died, I think I had a moment of intense heartbreak.

That cat even when he stayed with my father and I was away, was always so near and dear to me.

Cats are like the chicken soup for the soul. I swear, they have this way of getting into everything with this attitude like 'You may block out the world, but I DARE you to block me out."

• lol I can't deny that. Cats are just too pushy to ignore.

I'm waiting for Goatse to come in here and make a comment on his cat.

Theres a book or a short story somewhere that I read called "If cats ruled the world."

Mentioned that if they did, the world would be a lot better, because you wouldn't be able to let everything boil up inside of you. o.0

• I dunno if I would want cats to rule the world, especially if they're anything like Honey was.

He was an evil little bastard.

Yeah the thought was a we bit daunting to me.

All I could think of was that movie. Cats & Dogs I think it was?

Evil cats trying to take over the world, so on and so forth.

Aww I don't have a kitty. But i just got my second puppy his name is Monkey he's small and black and white. He's sleepin' by meh bed right now.​

Haha, well I guess now he's yours. Does he let you pet him and whatnot?

I'm TERRIFIED of my cat dying. D: She's 11, going onto 12 this year. She's been through ever single boyfriend, girlfriend... But it was odd how I got her. My parents gave her to me in second grade as a Christmas gift and her and I were, from then on, connected. I got really lucky. When she's standing on the bed to get my attention when I'm up, she now decides to walk over to me and paw at my leg. xD

You're lucky Alex. My cat just puts his paws on my face when he wants attention. That, or he digs his nails in me until I look at him. D: He was going nuts when I was playing Team Fortress II. He kept jumping up and around the chair, circling me to death. D: Meowing loudly in my ear and pawing at my head.

Ilovegoatse said:
You're lucky Alex. My cat just puts his paws on my face when he wants attention. That, or he digs his nails in me until I look at him. D: He was going nuts when I was playing Team Fortress II. He kept jumping up and around the chair, circling me to death. D: Meowing loudly in my ear and pawing at my head.

OMFG my cat does that too. Stupid cats.

I'm starting to be glad I have a puppy dog. My little Monkey just licks my feet and scratches my legs with his little feets and claws. It hurts though like little paper cuts. v,v​

Back
Top Bottom