Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Void

Re: Pokemon Tournement of the ages (The_One_You_Want and I)

Julie skipped around the girls locker room her green and white dress swirling as she moved "Oh...! Envy I'm sure were gonna win! I can't believe were almost there!" she called out sitting down on the bench and putting on her shoes, her Gardevoir, Envy, sat down beside her, the two looking like a pair, other then the fact Julie had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. "you did very well today Envy, can't wait until tomorrow" Envy smiled and stood up as the two of them left the locker room heading down the hall and past the boys locker room.

"So my opponent is.. uh what was his name again? Right Rail!" she said now walking backwards when she hit somebody "Speaking of the devil" she muttered turning, her Gardevoir head right to her side looking at there opponent "Hello I'm Julie" she said her face growing an instant smile.

"Yes I am, Hello Rail!" she exclaimed, moving to whipping the dirt off her dress and straitening it out, "I can't either I know me and Envy are gonna win!" she said raising her arm into the air, her D cup breast bouncing as she moved. As soon as rail said bet Envy's eyes went wide and started to try and drag Julie away "Whats wrong Envy?" she asked, the Gardevoir giving her a worried look "i don't know what your problem is, he seems nice" she grumbled picking out a luxury ball from her belt and returning her Gardevoir. Quickly she turned back to Rail "Sure, how about if I win you buy me and my Pokemon lunch?" she suggest holding out her hand to seal the deal.

Julie gaze him a bright smile "Sure that sounds mighty fine" she said and continued on her way "I'll see you tomorrow, and prepare to lose!" she yelled back running out of the building and to the Pokemon center where she was staying. Once she got there she let Envy out of her Pokeball and almost instantly she was being stared at How could you? the Pokemon mentally sent the message "Do what?" Accept his bet, who knows what he'll make you do! "it's probably nothing now stop doing that you need rest for tomorrow" Julie replied yawning and curling up inthe bed that was set up for her, Envy going back to her pokeball.

Julie was back in her Gardevoir dress giving everyone in the crowd a wave as they cheered, the place going into an uproar, her attention then went to the announcer "It's Hoenn not Howen" she muttered just as she said heard 'begin' a wide smile going on her face "Same to you my dear Rail!" she called back taking the ever so familiar Luxury ball out of her belt and tossing it out to the field "Envy go!"

"Okay lets go Rail" she said a large smirk on her face, she already had it figured out, "Ready Envy?" she asked the Gardevoir giving a slight nod her eyes locked on Rail giving him an evil look.

"Hey, look Envy he has a Gallade!" she pointed out Envy also getting into a fighting stance, hers a bit more graceful, The Gardevoir let down her evil glare and her attention went to the battle. A wide smirk came up on Julie's face as he attacked "Of course go for the weakness!" she called out, waiting for the Gallade to get closer "Envy double team, then use hypnoses" Julie yelled quickly and Envy did as she was told, soon there was about ten of her all of them getting ready to use there next attack.

The copys where surprised, he managed to dodge, almost as soon as the Gallade started to attck the Gardevoir copys disapeared the real on jump back, just barely getting out of the way "Good Job Envy" Julie breathed before getting back into it "Magical Leaf, go!"

((I'm sorry about the absence, work started to stack up))

Julie was surprised "Aww..." she almost swore, she hated when there was surprises "Envy dodge!" she yelled over the cheering fans as the Gallade got close, Envy also stricken by surprise, was frozen for a moment, and that was all the Gallade needed. "Envy no!" Julie called and the Gardevoir got hit but the night slash. Envy was sent flying a few feet by the force of the blow, struggling to her feet "Oh... good, you okay?" she asked the Pokemon and it nodded weakly, it was a large hit, but she wasn't going down... or was she. In one quick moment the Gardevoir's eyes closed and it hit the ground, declaring Rail the winner.

Julie ran over to her Pokemon, going to her knees and taking her in her arms "Nice try Envy... that was a very large hit.." she said giving the Gardevoir a hug and returning her to her poke ball. She soon went up to Rail and held out her hand "Congrads, your the new world champ...and Winner" she whispered the last part giving the crowd one last wave and heading into the hall way towards the lockers.

Julie had already changed into her normal cloths, and cleared out of the stadium. She was sitting in the Pokemon center waiting for Envy to be healed. Nurse Joy had told her that it was a huge hit, weakness and a critical hit, plus his Gallade Ral seemed very powerful.

Shaking her head she heard a bing before nurse joy came out handing Julie her Pokeball "I hope you win next year dear." she said and retreated back to the rest of the Pokemon. Looking at the Pokeball her mind went back to her chat and how weird Envy was acting.... What was it that Rail wanted?

Back
Top Bottom