Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pretty Little Bitch ((Divide x bedlam))

She became so much more uncomfortable with the teacher right there, practically melding around her body. She trembled and bit her lower lip before mentally trying to clear her head. Distractions. Bad. So she finished her meal. "Thank you for the meal. It was delicious."

"Many computers make a lot of noise. It's usually from the fan. The metal protective cage rattles against the metal screws. Newer fans may have the cage made of rubber, so they don't rattle as noisily. Other noises are usually made by the hard drive writing data onto itself. Again, newer hard drives have less of an issue with the noise."

Rubber. Rattle. Noise. Screws. Hard. Candace was finding all this computer talk strangely erotic. Every time Isabella said one of those words, her hand ticked upwards towards the younger girl's crotch. She twisted her head around, nuzzling the side of her student's head as she tried to "make sense" of all this computer mumbo-jumbo.

"That sounds very simple." She chuckled gently, her voice a little husky, "But for some reason it just sounds so much... harder-" tick "-when you're saying it. Hahaha."

Isabella wasn't so lucky to have a heat sink like a laptop. Because her body was definitely heated with embarrassment when she realized the teacher was very much not interested in computers. It was illogical and illegal most certainly, but she had nothing on her mind except her own awkwardness.

"M-miss Wilkins..." A stutter? Those didn't come from her. And she swallowed too. The woman's hand was straying so close to something that was very illogical. Her abnormality. The 2 in her binary. "I uh... Ma'am... are you...? I'm sorry, but..."

Catching the stutter, Candace's hand shot right up into Isabella's crotch, or it did as best as it could with the fabric in her way. Illogical, illegal, or whatever it might have been, Candace had caught it, "Please, sweetheart.. call me Candace."

The purr turned wicked, devious even. Her hand rubbed at Isabella's cunt, feeling the warmth, reveling in it. Her free hand wrapped around Isabella's waist and went upwards, towards her breasts. The teacher found nothing she didn't like here, Isabella didn't do much working out, but she was definitely no dumpy debbie.

She closed her eyes, bracing her hands against the table that held the computer still undergoing updates. Her body scrunched and contorted some, trying to get away without actually moving. The hands got awfully grabby, and one was rubbing at her female sex, just below the other half, the half that she was far more ashamed of. "M-miss Wilkins..." She whimpered and clenched her teeth. "T-This is wrong... You're not supposed to... Ahhhnnn... I-It's not right..."

The teacher chuckled softly at Isabella's reactions. The feel of her muscles and body contorting was enticing. Virgins are always so much fun. She continued to rub, but made a little, scooting arc upwards to find the waist of Isabella's pants. She toyed with the closures of the jeans, making sure her student could feel each teasing movement of her hand, "You're always so uptight, Bella. I'm just trying to help you loosen up..."

Isabella arched her back more and whimpered. She was completely out of her normal character as she felt like she was about to get raped. For some reason, she didn't think Wilkins would care about her additional features. She could feel the bandages that held it down start to tighten, painfully against her as they held back her excess.

The button came undone and the zipper went done in a shuddering "zzz-zz-zzz" sound, echoing through the Candace's dark chuckling and Isabella's vulnerable whimpers. Candace looked down as she worked towards her prize, but noticed the bandages. She thought it strange for a moment, but then reconsidered them an interesting new challenge.

"What are you hiding from me, Miss Isabella?" Miss Wilkins purred, reaching down into her pants to find what those gauzy bandages were covering up.

Isabella whimpered with embarrassment as she was exposed. Or at least the bandages. And of course Wilkins noticed. She could see the bulge forming, even with the restrictive binding. Then the hand started traveling down inside them. She whimpered and wriggled against the hand, trying to keep her from getting down there. It made her body rock and writhe under her touch, making her body press hard over her clothes, showing it off through the tight shirt.

"I imagine this is you struggling." Candace teased as her thumb and forefinger played with the top of the bandages, "But it seems much more like you're begging me to keep going!"

With a cute giggle, Candace gingerly lifted up the bandages to peek within, her eyes slowly widening at what she saw.

Isabella was whimpering and looked away, trying to bring her hands down and cover herself as the bandages got lifted. The teacher stopped molesting her for a moment, probably shocked beyond all recognition. There was a fully erect male appendage where her clitoris was supposed to go, and this was a rather good reason for her to have held herself back from social activities.

Candace blinked wildly, then a venomous smile stretched across her face. She looked to Isabella, devious shine in her eyes. Her hand snaked down into her pants, wrapping around the erection. A shiver went through her as she felt the warm organ reacting and throbbing in her hand.

“What a pleasant surprise…” She purred, her free hand joining the other at Isabella’s crotch. “This is more than I expected… not that I’m disappointed.”

Candace pulled the organ free, stroking it lazily with one hand. Her eyes were hungry and lustful.

“So… a little secret you’ve been hiding? I guess you’re lucky that athletics are optional.”

Isabella watched in horror as her secret was not only revealed, but slowly rubbed. She whimpered hard, her whole body shuddering with the touch. "S-Stop..." Her voice was strained, and her whole body was heating up. There was an unfamiliar feeling in her waist too. "D-Don't..." The girl whimpered more with the light stimulation, until she cried out and shot a squirt of semen from her member.

Back
Top Bottom