Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pretty Little Bitch ((Divide x bedlam))

bedlam_beauty

Super-Earth
Miss Candance Wilkins loved teaching creative writing. Her students had a tendency to be very brilliant and eager. However, it didn’t mean that the class was for slackers. Tests were routinely given over pieces of revered literature, slightly underground literature, and over the pieces each student would submit periodically. You had to keep on your toes if you intended to stay afloat. That is not to say, though, that Miss Wilkins was unforgiving. She was well known for tutoring late into the evening and even offered afternoon Saturday group sessions whenever a big enough part of her class needed it. Many on the Paradisio Valley High staff considered her a shining beam that gave hope to even the most unsaveable student.

It also was a perk that she was too hot to take your eyes off of. And she knew it.

Miss Wilkins was notorious for wearing high heels and short skirts, which fluttered when she walked. The already amazonian woman loved it when she caught one her students staring up her skirt as she walked through the aisles. She liked the attention, more so that it meant they were at least not sleeping in class when she taught.

The end of December was coming up quickly which meant time to buckle down and prepare for semester finals. Candance always opened up her room earlier during these weeks and left later, helping any student that needed it, whether it be tutoring or pointing them in the direction of a student or teacher who would know. She also let her regular classes study during her class period, whether or not they felt compelled to study for her class usually gave her an idea of how well the semester went. This particular morning, Candance was surprised to see that there wasn’t a crowd standing in front of her room. Regardless, she unlocked the door and wedged in the piece of wood that would keep it open. After starting up her computer, she quickly ran outside to retrieve some early morning snacks for any students that might be in her class when she returned.

Study, study, study. That's all Isabella Crey did around school. She was the typical nerdy study-whore case. In other words, not a whore at all, quite the opposite. Virgin, timid, and never even been kissed. She was considered untouchable, either from those that thought she wasn't at all interested, or those that thought she wasn't worth touching. Either one could be considered right. As it was, if it weren't for how notoriously smart she was, nobody would even notice her. She always wore hoodies and baggy shirts, then loose pants and the occasional long skirt that bordered on, or really was a full dress skirt.

She had come to Miss Wilkin's room because it was usually nice to study in. Wilkins was a good teacher. She liked taking her class last year. Unfortunately, she didn't have any more space for electives if she was going to study hard for college. This was her senior year, and she needed to finish her required studies so she could apply for MIT. She was heavy on the technology, and she wanted to specialize in programming. She'd written some fun things in creative writing, but she didn't see herself writing as anything more than a hobby. Today, she sat down with two Calculus books and began rifling through them, looking at derivatives for the nth time this semester.

Candace returned about twenty minutes later, with a shopping basket on one arm and a stack of bakery boxes on the other. She set the assorted donuts on a table she'd placed at the side of her classroom earlier in the month, along with the basket full of orange juice, apple juice, sodas, iced coffee, apples, clementines, bananas, and anything else one might want for breakfast. Wiping the sweat from her brow, she scanned the room to find one of her old students studying away.

"Good morning, Isabella." Candace said, a warm smile on her face. She crossed the room to see what Isabella was studying. She was very disappointed that the girl did not have room for her class, as the teacher had a hidden pleasure of looking at her. She appeared so plain and indifferent on the outside, which made the always outgoing and bubbly teacher hot for unknown reasons. The thought alone made her deep, velvet purple skirt warm, "Studying hard, I see. Those boys up at MIT would be fools to miss out on you."

She sat down in the desk next to Isabella, since no one else had shown up yet. Propping her head up on her arm, Candace watched as Isabella flipped back and forth between books and pages.

((OMG CALCULUS, the ONE math class I was actually good at.))

"Good morning, Miss Wilkins." She said in her usually monotone voice. Isabella brought out her pad of paper and began doing sample problems, walking herself through the processes mentally. Her focus was entirely on the problems she was doing. The girl had to be focused, she had to be perfect is as many academic ways as possible. "Thank you for the vote of confidence. But it is possible I'll be declined. I don't have an extensive set of extracurricular activities to help my application. As it is, I need to get outstanding marks on my upcoming Advanced Placement exams and ACT test."

She had her engineering club and that was about it for after school activities. Otherwise it was all study. The girl was rather boring most of the time. She'd never really gotten excited over many things. Wilkins did give her a slight rise at one time. The teacher had no qualms aobut showing herself off, and she was a rather idea woman. Smart, sexy, and smooth. But Wilkins was a teacher, and Isabella had chalked it up to a mere fluctuation caused by respect and adoration of the teacher. And even if they had been much more profound feelings, the chances of reciprocation were one in at least ten million, considering Wilkins was a teacher. Possibly more, especially considering Wilkins could very likely be heterosexual.

"Goodness. So much stress." Candace's plum colored lips partly to show her teeth, "Why not just get on board with some extracurriculars? I heard the theater department is searching for some light technicians and stage managers. Oh! Or how about some volunteer work, hoity-toity schools love stuff like that."

She jumped up from her seat and went over to her computer, possibly to look up the number for their local Habitats for Humanity chapter. Once she disappeared behind her screen, a devious grin replaced the sincere one. The teacher had always figured such a well-mannered, intelligent student was struggling somewhere, but she never thought it would be in such an easily manipulated area. Greedy victory welled-up inside her and she took a deep breath to keep herself in check. She tapped her manicured fingers on the keyboard, not actually typing anything, moreso waiting for Isabella's reply.

She'd give anything for a 'volunteer work is good for me' response.

"I have a lot of things to do right now. I don't think I'd be able to fit in any more activities." She had a lot of studying to do, and Engineering club was pretty time consuming too. They were trying to make a multi-purpose robot for a regional competition that could take them all to a national competition. "Theater would be really busy, right around the end of the year too. That's vial time for testing."

She wasn't paying attention to the teacher enough to realize the typing was fake. Study was keeping her eyes and most of her mind busy while she slowly replied to the chatter. "Volunteer work would give me a much needed boost to my application, but it would have to be something solely on the weekends, where I could more easily manage to spare the time. I suppose my parents would be more lenient in letting me neglect chores in order to do volunteer work. It would need to benefit my studies though, or my parents might not approve."

Candace rolled her head back a bit in frustration. Of course it wouldn't be this easy. Few things that she really wanted were. So, she scooted back with her chair and pondered for a moment. Only weekends and something pertaining to to programming? Clapping her hands together, Miss Wilkins got a wonderful idea.

"You know, my brother from Edinburgh left me a bunch of laptops over Thanksgiving. He gave them to me for my putting more computers into schools initiative, but they're not entirely up to par. I've got the start of a set-up for them, including a program idea I had, but I don't know much about computers, other than how to use mine." She rubbed the top of her HP tower on the floor, "If you came by on the weekends, you could help me get this set up and we can write it up as volunteering for the Computers in Schools Initiative."

She beamed, this time a sincere, very proud smile. Those computers were beginning to become a dusty eyesore in her living room. The CiS Initiative had been started years ago, after Candace had graduated from Grad School, but hadn't gotten much further off the ground than the $25k fund to it and those computers.

She finished a problem and moved on to the next as Wilkins began to explain something she could possibly do. Computers. She was going to be able to mess around with them a lot through that. It sounded more interesting than studying. Hands-on was much easier to learn from, and much more efficient. "I see." Her voice didn't sound excited. But that was only natural. Isabella never got excited. She was stoic, focused.

"That would be an agreeable plan. It's more relevant to my studies than I had hoped for. I'll accept the offer if you think it best. I appreciate your consideration, and your offer." Didn't sound like it, but Wilkins would know better. Isabella couldn't act at all, unless her role was a Texas Hold 'Em champion, or perhaps an android.

((Ack, bit short... Sorry for that.))

"Fantastic!" Candace said, trying to hide the giggle she got from listening to Isabella's 'acceptance message'. She quickly wrote down her cellphone number and address on a bright blue sticky note. With a bounce in her step that made her breasts jiggle dangerously close to falling out, she handed the information to Isabella, "We'll start this saturday. Just drop me a call or text before you come by. I have a bad tendency to over sleep on the weekend, hehe."

As she finished, a steady stream of students began to hobble into the room. It appeared that first period was about to start, much to her dismay.

"Don't burn yourself out studying before then." Candace warned playfully as she went back to her desk to retrieve her lesson notes, "Need to be able to write a good, truthful report on ya."

((Equally short, so don't feel bad. I'm done for the night. Will try to post if I have time in the morning.))

Isabella took the number and address from her former teacher and slipped it into her pocket carefully. She didn't want to lose it. Because she was responsible like that. "This weekend should be fine. I will talk with my parents about this, and hopefully I will be over this weekend. Thank you, Miss Wilkins." She was grateful for the opportunity. It would be better than most other things she could think of to do to add to her application.

People were beginning to come into the class though. She looked at the time and found it to have passed to a ten minute state before classes started again. "Thank you for your concern, Miss Wilkins. Have a good day." The girl gathered her belongings and headed out for her next class. Class would be pretty usual. Study, listen, obtain homework. Study through lunch. Then repeat the study, listen, get homework. When school was finally out for the day, she went to her Engineering club. For a few hours, they tooled around with a RC car, trying to modify it to do a set of tasks, mostly related to moving balls.

Go home. Sleep. Wake up. Shower. Repeat school routines. All until the weekend.

Rinse, repeat. At least, that's what it felt like for the remainder of the week. Candace had even thought about not going into class on some days, feeling far too into herself to leave her bed in the morning. What kept her going was the thought of her lovely little recluse student coming by to earn what she would think to be volunteer credits. While it was true that there was a computer initiative and the blasted laptops were gathering dust in her living room, the whole thing was more-or-less a cover up for Miss Wilkins's more devious plot. But one thing still perplexed her.

"Damn!" She cursed to herself, pacing back and forth in her bathrobe, "How do those other teachers seduce their students? It's not like they go into full detail on the news."

She looked down at herself, admiring her body. Many a male student had wanted what was beneath the fluffy white robe, and just as many were denied. But little Isabella was definitely something different. Candace pouted, looking at her clock. While it was only mid-day, it didn't mean that any of her anxiety was going away.

And neither was this insatiable burning between her legs.

Isabella woke up. Showered. Made breakfast. Two eggs, toast, and salad without dressing. Glass of milk too. Brush teeth, hair, and straighten her image out. She had to make sure she looked decent. Plain, but not unpleasant. Just as she always did. Then she finished dressing. Knee-length skirt, thigh-high stockings, white blouse, jacket hanging still so she could grab it when she walked out. It'd take her time to walk to the teacher's house. So she called while she got her shoes and jacket on.

Riiiing... Riiiing...

She'd wait for the pick-up and inevitable "Hello, who is this?" Before giving her answer.

"Hello, Miss Wilkins. This is Isabella Crey. I hope I have not disturbed you."

She had paced around the bathroom a few more times before finally going out into the hallway. The cool air was a stark difference from the muggy warmth of the bathroom and it did nothing to quell her nerves. She went into the living room, looking at the stack of about 25-30 computers littering her den couches. A pout ruined her good mood as she stepped back towards the kitchen, putting her hand down on the counter where her phone was laying. The little cellphone awoke with a buzz that shook it slightly to the left. Candace was more than surprised for the call, although she knew she'd given Isabella her number earlier. Straightening out the abrupt wrinkles in her robe, she pressed the phone to her ear with one shoulder, "Hello there, dear. No, you're not disturbing anything. Did you need a ride or something?"

It was nice to hear her teacher's voice. Former teacher, rather. She had a soothing kind of voice. One that just washed through her and let her know she was wanted and fine just the way she was. It made her feel like everything would be okay.

"I'm actually already on my way. I'll be walking over. I estimate I can be over in fifteen minutes if you're ready to have me come over. If not, I can delay myself at the library."

The library was conveniently along the way. She held her phone to her ear, a simple black flip phone with nothing more than minimal functionality. It was a phone, not a toy.

((Sorry for short, but it's a phone convo))

Candace chuckled softly at the almost robotic tone of Isabella's voice. Such irony that a girl with such a melodic name would have a hum-drum tone. She held her phone with her hand again, the blue and white striped custom-skin iPhone some what of an eyesore to those who knew it. She walked back to the bathroom to make sure the light and heater were off.

"I'm about to get into the shower." She lied so she wouldn't have to get dressed, "I'll be out by the time you get here, so just knock on the door when you're here."

Before she hung up, though, the teacher went to the front of the house to leave the door slightly open.

"Yes, ma'am. I'll be there in fifteen minutes then." The conversation ended and she hung up her phone. She wondered if her teacher still had the blue and white striped phone. It had been a... Unique... Phone if anything. It took her exactly those fifteen minutes, mostly because she timed her steps that well. She wasn't one to be early or late when she said as much. Coming early would mean her teacher was still in the shower. Late would be bad, period.

She got to the house and double checked the address. All was good. It was a nice place. Most teachers didn't have much money coming in, so Wilkins must have had some fortune before becoming a teacher. She knocked on the door three times, loud enough to be heard, but not a pounding smash. It caused the door to creak open a little more. She reached for the handle and closed the door instinctively, not at all one to intrude.

Hearing the door be closed, Candace popped up from where she was sitting on the edge of the tub and went to the front of the house. She swung the medium-sized ebony door open and gave a great big smile, "I thought you'd never get here!"

There was a moment of pause, then she tucked her robe in tighter, feigning embarrassment. Stepping to the side, she bid Isabella entrance to her home. The front room, where the computers were, consisted of a large blue and white place rug, dark navy couches and a loveseat to match, and a large plasma screen HD TV sitting within an oak entertainment cabinet. All the cabinet doors were closed, so one couldn't see the entertainment system and DVDs she was packing against that wall, "Sorry for my dress. I like to air-dry a bit before I actually put clothes on. I hope you don't mind."

"I am sorry if you expected me earlier." Isabella apologized for being on time. Why? Because that was the kind of girl she was. When she was invited in, the first thing she did was remove her shoes and set them by the door. She didn't want to track dirt all over the floor. Even though her shoes were still immaculate. But she looked over and saw the whole blue and white motif perpetrated again and again. She would have to ask about it later.

"It is fine. I'm just another female, so it should not be much of a concern." Not quite true, but she didn't want to make a big deal out of that. Her teacher in a bathrobe was probably a dream of quite a few boys. She simply stood in an out of the way place, awaiting further instructions.

"Well." Candace scratched her head furiously, the arm motion making her breasts shake, "I don't know what you programmers do and all, but there are the computers over there."

She walked over to them, brushing some dust off before moving a few over to the couch. The stack of them was so high that Candace had to reach up and flash a bit of her ass to get to the top ones. She also bent down low to ensure she wouldn't drop them on the way, flashing a bit of ass again and... something a little extra. Realizing that the bend might show more than she wanted, she straightened up immediately, pretending that a thought had just struck her.

"It's about time for some lunch!" She declared, then looked over at Isabella with a warm smile, "Would you like something to eat, my dear little volunteer?"

"I'll be able to take care of the problems most likely." She nodded and got over to the computers, beginning to set one up and hook it into a monitor, mouse and keyboard. "Are they broken? Or are you trying to update them?" She asked.

Looking over at her teacher as she moved the computers, she couldn't help but wind up seeing various pieces. Isabella wasn't a blusher though, and merely pushed the images out of her head. They were just two females. nothing weird about anatomy. "Do not worry about moving them around too much. I can only work on one at a time if there turns out to be hardware issues." She tried to be as informative as possible. But she was hoping there weren't any hardware issues. She didn't have an anti-static wristband. Without one, she'd run the risk of damaging the computers when she opened them from static shock generated by her clothing.

"If you are willing to provide, I will not decline. I'd be most grateful for your hospitality, Ma'am."

"Update them, I guess." She answered, "My brother said they were old, but still in working order. If you need anything extra, he left a box of shit here with them. CDs and crap like that."

Realizing that it was going to take a lot more than small flashes, Candace decided she would have to kick it up several notches. She excused herself to the kitchen to make her favorite midday meal, soup, salad, and a sandwich. She was back in a flash, setting her tray of food down first on the arm of the chair. Disappeared into the kitchen again, then returned with another tray for Isabella. She came behind Isabella to set down the food next to her, but pretended to be interested so she was half putting food down and half watching. This caused her to press her boobs, "unwittingly", into the back of Isabella's head, neck, and shoulders, "That looks cool."

"Yes, ma'am." She began to work, getting the computer set up. While the teacher was making food, she found a network cord and got herself connected to the internet. That's where the majority of updates were. She began of course with security and bug updates. Estimated time: Hours.

Her body tensed a little as she felt softness touch against her back. A lot of it. Certain places were more tense than others, her neck and shoulders for one. But she didn't want to be rude in another's house so she endured the feel. "I'm currently downloading and updates via the Internet. This will take a long time. And I'll mostly just be waiting for it all to finish. Thankfully, this will give me time to have the lunch you so kindly prepared. Thank you, ma'am. I appreciate your kindness."

"You always talk so robotic." Candace purred, sitting down beside her. The angle would give Isabella a never ending view down the robe, "You're so tense, too."

She reached up and over, delicately by firmly rubbing Isabella's shoulders, "It's just a few computers, nothing to get too wound up over. I mean, even if you don't succeed, I can still write it off as volunteer work. That's the beauty of it, you don't always have to succeed."

She laughed at the thought, causes her chest to jiggle once again.

All at once, a vortex opened. A black hole that threatened to draw everything right into it. That black hole? Miss Wilkins' breasts. Her cleavage could cause men to walk into the middle of the streets. And even Isabella was noticing. She kept it in her peripherals though. She tried to eat to keep her mind off the display. The tightness in her body was getting stronger, but only in her lower regions. Things were usually tight down there as it was, so now things were cramped. Her body rocked a little with the firm rubbing. "It's not a question of success, but rather time. It will be a lengthy process."

"Oh, we've got all the time in the world." She purred idly. Candace knew about lengths, boy did she. She scooted closer so her arms wouldn't tire and put her face next to Isabella's, "The more time we... er... you take here, the more hours you have on your volunteering sheet. It works out."

The computer hummed and buzzed, doing its thing. Candace pretended as if her brother had never actually shown her the computers and got closer, this time slipping a bit, her focus "taken away" by the computer. Her breasts went around one of Isabella's arms and one of her own arms fell to Isabella's thigh, just before the junction of her legs, "Ooh! So much racket. I didn't think they were this old."

Back
Top Bottom