Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Burny's hangout

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
See, I look at my life as sort of one big music video. There's a song for every feeling, occurance and event.
Love that sentiment, btw.

I'm crazy in good helpings. Like in the car, I sing my heart out. Had a cute girl giggle at me that was driving in the car next to me. I just kept singing.

Total change of subject, I just saw this short Asian doctor guy say something about AIDS on the TV. Ok back to the previous subject, It's cool I'm used to it. In most cases it's entertaining when I'm not doing anything at the very moment. Ok I'm too tired to continue for today. So I'm off to bed. Night people.

Sweet dreams.

Burny, are you male or female? I can't discern your gender. No offense meant.

I see! And nonsense, you've every right to keep your gender undisclosed if you so choose.

Brushing up on my chemistry. Electrochemistry to be exact, oxidations and reductions... Also, admiring the duel monitor setup I just started using today. I feel so technological!

And what are you up to?

Well, that's my entertainment for the time being. All of my roleplays are either halted because the other person is in the way, or because I'm not up for that particular type of rp at the moment. So I am uber bored. Hence I play the evil game that makes me want to stab things.

Doesn't seem like a particularly helpful solution to be honest... Well, as long as you're not stabbing me, we'll get along nicely.

Back
Top Bottom