Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nyoko's Thoughts

Nyoko

Supernova
So! I decided to start a journal because a lot of crap has hit me recently and I need to vent and keep my RP partners informed about why I'm so bad at replying sometimes.

First off!
My parent's are calling it quits after 19 years, so yeah, kinda dealing with that. I really am not that bent out of shape about the whole thing. The only thing I have trouble handling is the fact that my mother keeps crying to me about things and I don't know how to handle her, but i'll manage. The biggest downer is our roof is falling in so the city is threatening to kick us out if we don't fix it. We don't have money to fix it, so thus we are shit outta luck. Plus, it gets better, we have a 1800 dollar electric bill, and might get it shut off. -sigh- It stinks being poor. =(

Also today I found out I have to have surgery this coming Wednesday, so I don't know how much i'll be around, sorry guys. I pray they don't shut off the electricity the week I'm recovering from my surgery.

Re: Nyoko's Journal! (please read if you rp with me)

Ive got surgery tomorrow at 1pm. Wish me luck. =D

I'll try be online in the next few days, but ill be in the hospital over night.

Well, I'm finally home from the hospital. The downside or maybe upside as well is that the pain medicine they gave me, leaves me higher then a kite. So I don't know how much ill be around the next week or so.

So to all my rpers, I'm sorry! I'll try and be around to reply, but its gonna be rough the next few days, I've still got a fever as well. So... heres hoping I don't go back to the hospital!

Oh and Happy Memorial Day everyone. =)

If anyone has any questions or something, just pm me. ^ ^

Aww thanks Bunny. *gives you a hug* I will. It takes a lot to kill me. Hehe.

*Gives Nyoko a hug* Please feel better soon.

So I just got back from Tennessee, and am behind on RPs again. Dx Sorry guys.

Anyway, thought id tell you a funny story that happened to me while I was in Tennessee. I was in Wal-mart, late, and had to go to the bathroom so I went in there and ended up dropping... my 300 dollar Ipod Touch into the toilet.... I'm sure you can imagine my face of pure shock, and I plunged (haha) my hand into the toilet, which was thankfully clean and nabbed it out. Thank goodness it still works even though it was fully submerged! Go Apple!

Thought that was a really funny thing, I couldn't believe I did that.

Okies, everyone I rp with.

I'll be gone tomorrow + idk how long, because my incision is very infected. Soooo Ive gotta go to the ER tomorrow.

=(

Re: Nyoko's Journal!

Dec. 14~

So I decided to start this back up again! Let the peoples of BM know how I'm doing.

School is finally over for this semester. I did pretty well, I know 4 of my grades so far, just waiting on a 5th.
So far, 2 As and 2 Bs!

I'm home now... but where exactly home is has changed. My parents divorced over the summer after almost 20 years... so I have to bounce between my moms and my dads. My dads doesn't have internet, moms does. I can survive without net for a little bit, haha. I have been wanting to work on my art portfolio more and sadly the internet keeps me highly distracted from doing that.

I'll reply to RPs when I can, and am even alone enough to do so. See I have no room, I sleep on couches... no privacy or anything except when people are asleep or at work.

=/ Its very weird for me... and I'm kinda having a rough time with it. Plus my mom has a new.. "man" in her life, and its very very very weird for me.... my parents have always been together, Id never have imagined they would divorce, let alone find another person! Plus the whole divorce thing didn't hit me until I came home from school.

I wont lie, I'm pretty lost. And thats unusual for me...

Re: Nyoko's Thoughts ~Updated.

Its strange how adults grow apart. I've noticed it's common that when the kids "fly the coop" that the parents themselves feel lost. They spent all that time together concentrating on their children and raising them that they forgot to continue with themselves or each other. I can't really say, I'm not in your situation. But, most of us have been through divorce. Shoot me a PM if you ever need anything, hun.

That makes total sense. Except I'm the oldest and the first to leave, my brothers, 12 and 17, are still in the house, but i remember my mom asking herself that question. Thank goodness it wasn't a messy divorce, no cheating or anything, just grown apart. Thanks for the offer bunny, means a lot to me. :)

If you have anger and you don't know where it comes from, what does that mean?

I've hardly gotten a decent nights sleep since I got home. The only person I feel at ease around is my brother, who is like my best friend, strange for most, but ive always been so close to my brother. Still this anger worries me... I can normally solve my problems on my own, but I'm not even sure of the problem.

I get the same thing. Sometimes it's comes with feeling helpless or sad. It's odd, I've never been much of a crying type but usually when I get angry about something I cry. So, if I get sad about something I'm frustrated that I"m even sad about something I can't control. Hence, the anger. Try looking not at what your angry at, but what is generally upsetting. Anger can be a different way you're dealing with a specific upset.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY~!

And if it weren't for my brother it might suck, he gathered a bunch of our friends, we share a lot of friends, and we are going sledding and then hanging out. I'm excited. :)

Jan 3~

Last night I had a new years/ birthday party. It was only part birthday party because I had some college friends to celebrate with. Only 1 of 9 that I invited showed up... I should have excepted that, but it still kinda crushed me. These are the friends I live with for most of the year, and they couldn't bother to come. This isn't the first time its happened, it seems every time I plan something... they can't make it. =/

Anyways. I still had a blast, a few of my friends from home came and we played games and watched District 9. I'm not saying I have no friends, sometimes it feels like it, but I've realized over this break that my friends from home are much better friends then my college friends.

Its funny, because when I came home for break I couldn't wait to go back to school, but now I don't want to go back. School gets lonely for me. What makes it worse this semester is all of my friends moved to the other dorm building, which has no elevator. So once I get myself down the huge hill, through the snow and ice, I'm still only stuck on the 1st floor. They would carry me up the steps, but its not like I can just hang out. Its hard to understand how that bugs me, but when I'm confined to a floor, or some place I can't get away from on my own, it bugs me a lot... I don't want to sound like a complainer, because I am really blessed with people in my life. I just wish my friends would quit being dicks!

I suppose making new friends at college would be a option. I'll have to work on that. Whats kind of ironic is I'm pretty popular at school, everyone knows me, and is nice to me. Because I'm friendly, and the wheelchair plays a factor. Sometimes it can be a hinderance however. People don't include me as much... its strange to explain, and hard to understand I suppose, but... people think that because I'm in a wheelchair I can't do everything they do. My close friends know this isn't true, but its interesting how people treat me compared to others. Like I said though, it has its pros and cons.

I'm very comfortable with how I am and who I am. I just wish other people were. I suppose their loss if they aren't.

I applied to the Illinois Institute of Art- Schaumburg today!

If everything goes as planned I will be attending there or the Chicago location in October! :)

For now, I'm going to draw, draw, draw!

I truly think this whole, divorce thing has fucked with my emotions far more then I first believed. I'm driving myself crazy.

And I am and a total loss of what to do...

Trygon said:
Nyoko said:
I truly think this whole, divorce thing has fucked with my emotions far more then I first believed. I'm driving myself crazy.

And I am and a total loss of what to do...
Vent it.

I have a little. -nod- I will try too more.
I'm just not entirely sure whats driving me crazy. I think its the change, and the fact that my mom is a basket case.

Back
Top Bottom