Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heroes Dillema

Dallico

Star
Maria was chained up in a room. The young psychic had been caught earlier by one of the agens from the legue of evil and at the moment was being forced into all kinds of things. Their goal was to break her, in order to get a strong mind reader on their side. She hung from the cieling, most of her clothes torn or cut, and she was a few bruises over her body. The young girl was at her limit but she had faith that her partner would come and help her out. Wiating as she was wailed on and tortured was bringing her to her limit so she had no idea how much longer she could wait.

A silvery liquid mass slipped about the area unseen. The League of Evil henchmen that were doing their worst had no chance of seeing it slipping behind them. The one in the very ack was the first to fall. As a slivery rope surrounded his neck and waist, suddenly yanking him soundlessly behind some of the crates in the warehouse. The liquid came from behind the crates again, seeking out the next target.

Maria still struggled hanging by the cahin to get the henchmen away from her. She knew her partner was in the building but she didn;t know exactly where, for all she knew she could have been any one of the henchmen that had left. She soon felt a small blade pressed into her skin as one of the henchmen began to make a small cut across her body. She bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly holding back the screams that would have come if she wasn't so confident that she would be saved soon. A few tears rolled down her cheek as the cut continued before the blade was pulled away.

The cutting made the silvery body move into intense action, wrapping around two and slamming them together as it contracted. It distracted the others so it slid over one and started to wrap around him as the other two left could do nothing without harming their ally. The silvery mass made him start attacking the others, getting them into an awkward fistfight before the two were defeated, and the mass threw the puppeteered one to the ground.

Maria still hung there tears rolling down her eyes. She blushed at her exposed body in front of her comrade. "I... I didn't think you'd be here as quickly as you were" she said. "I thought that they had hid me pretty well" she said blushing a little. "Now could you help me down" she said softly. "This is really embarrassing" she said.

The silvery mass slowly formed up to a general human form. Color and definition came to it, showing the body of the heroine who had any shape. Albedo was her heroine name, but she was sure that Maria had a pet name for her. They'd been partnering up for a while. Unfortunately, Maria had been captured. Albedo slid over to the girl and stroked a hand over her cheek. "I'm so sorry, dear. I'm so very sorry." The woman looked to be on the verge of tears as she had her hand turn into bolt cutters and snapped the links of the chain.

Maria fell to her knees and hands. She was there for a little bit catching her breath. "Its alrght Alba" she said softly, She stroked her bruised wrists and smiled at her. "Your my hero afterall" she said to her quickly giving her a tight hug. She kissed her softly on the cheek and slowly got a peek inside her head. She blushed at some of the thoughts she ahd notice, but thought nothing of them. "Here lets just get out of here" she said to her.

She hugged her partner in anti-crime softly and held her close. All that was in the forefront of her mind was ho happy she was to have her best friend and confidant back. She was the only one who knew that she was Albedo. When Maria seemed to be okay enough, she let go of the girl and smiled. "Alba? That's what you call me?" She giggled. "Might get me confused with an actress..." Sticking out her tongue, she was trying to be playful and funny, to help keep Maria's mind off the events that just happened. As they walked away, she hand her hand around her waist. "What shall we do with the rest of the night? Your choice."

She blushed as she was pulled close. "W-well maybe I could make you something to eat" she said with a smile. "Maybe a nice dinner or something, or we could just... I dont know... maybe hang out" she said softly.

"We can do both." She smiled and put Maria into her car. After they buckled up (It wasn't anything amazing. Just a car.) she turned the car on and put the volume on low. "I'm glad you seem to be okay. If anything at all is bothering you, tell me. I know... It's not fun to be tortured at all. Hopefully, I won't fail you like that ever again."

She smiled softly and leaned back in the chair. "I... I think im going to take a small nap before we hang out" she said yawning a little bit, laying back in the chair. She closed her eyes and began to doze off. The cute young woman was very cute when she slept. She rolled onto her side her back facing the door while her highly exposed chest faced Albedo.

She only nodded to confirm that the girl could sleep. Who was she to interfere? She got them a little food while she slept, and drove them back to their little hideout. And by hideout, she meant her basement. When Albedo's grandmother died, she left behind a nice estate. Not a whole lot, but enough that she was able to get started on her heroic work. Albedo cradled the girl in her arms, careful to keep her exposed skin covered. When she brought the girl inside, she immediately set Maria on the couch, and sat on a recliner to wait. She got to watch the girl sleep, which was always nice. Maria looked so peaceful and innocent.

Maria soon awoke opening her eyes only a little. She shifted around a little bit before finally sitting up. She stretched and yawned wincing a little bit from her injuries. She looked around and smiled seeing Albeto. "Mmmm Alba, thanks for bringing me back" she said. "What would you like for dinner?" asked the young innocent girl.

"I already got it!" She smiled and pushed forward a box of food. She'd gotten some teriyaki on the way home. "Dig in, you need it. Then we can get you cleaned up and in some more comfortable clothes. It's girls night tonight!" She giggled and opened her own box. The stuff was great, and the smell was infectious. It flooded the room.

Maria smiled and quickly grabbed some utensiles. She smiled and began to munch away at the delicious teriyaki. She slurped up the noodles that were in the dish and she smiled. "i was going to try and cook, but this... its wonderful" she said to her. She ate it more and more every once and a while taking a swig of some water that was nearby. She set it down and smiled looking at Albedo. "Do you like yours?" he asked her.

Albedo nodded while she was asked. The woman didn't eat fast. She rarely did when she had the time. Now was plenty of time. "This place usually does an amazing job. I can't really cook, so I've had at least a little of everything the city has to offer." Her thoughts were drifting on Maria, and her mind was slipping a little. She normally kept her mind shifting, making her brainwaves difficult to read, mainly so Maria and other telepaths didn't read her mind. Nothing against Maria, it was just a peeve. Private thoughts should be private. But she was thinking of her safety, and how she looked, suspended in those chains with her costume all sliced up.

Maria still had problems controlling her telepathy. She continued to eat and smiled nervously catching small glimpses of Albedo's thoughts. "I could teach you how to cook" said the young attractive sidekick. She continued to eat her food and smiled still catching hints of Albedo's attraction, which made her blush ever so slightly. "So>.. Alba" she said after finishing her meal. "Do you have any clothes I can borrow" she asked her looking down at her still torn costume.

Albego giggled a little at the offer. "Maybe someday I'll have you teach me." She smiled and had finished about half her food. Not one to eat much either, she closed the lid and pushed it a little toward the middle of the table. When she finished a sip of water to help her wash it all down, she heard the other question. Clothes. Albedo didn't have a lot of clothes that fit her anymore. Her body was able to morph until she had clothes on. Technically, she was constantly naked. "I... I think I have some upstairs in my bedroom closet."

She gave a small smiled and looked at her. "Mind if I go a pick something out to wear?" she asked her. "Or would you like to come and help me out?" she asked, hoping that Albedo would join her. She stood up and began to head to her room hoping to find a much cuter outfit.

"Oh sure. I'll help." Albedo smiled and showed Maria up to her room and her closet. She opened up her closet to a bunch of uncategorized and messily folded clothing. They'd been neglected for quite a while. Albedo stepped back and sat on the edge of her bed, legs crossed as she looked onward. "Go crazy."

Maria began to slowly look through them all, pulling some out and holding them up to her frame. She smiled a little bit and looked back at Albedo. "C-could you turn around?" she asked her blushing a little bit, still somewhat embarrassed to show her fully exposed body to her, despite the fact that she would really want to. The young girl awaited her response smiling in anticipation of how Albedo thought it would look.

"Not like I haven't seen all you've got..." Albedo teased, since Maria was practically nude after the night's events. But she smirked and turned around, respecting her wishes. Maria had such a beautiful form though. It was a shame she couldn't watch. Still she got to play dress up with her. They'd probably be a bit big on the young girl though.

Maria quickly slipped on a somewhat tight shirt and some pants that were a little baggy. She turned to face albedo and smiled. "What do you think" she said to her. "I think its a little casual. Do you like it?" she asked her. She knew a little bit about what she was thinking because her powers went off again. She seemed to always be on Albedo's mind. She walked up next to her before she turned and smiled softly wondering if she should make a move on her.

Albedo gave her a long once-over, looking like she was thinking it over. "Well... I say... When did I have a shirt that tight?" For that matter, had Maria even put on a bra? She found herself looking closely to see if she had or not. That was a bit rude though so she snapped out of it. "But it looks like ordinary clothes to me, so let's leave it at that. At least until we can get your costume repaired... Or remade..."

Maria smiled and slowly pressed herself up against Albedo. "Alba... Im sorry I looked into your head" she said blushing. "It was an accident" she said softly. "But while I was there I've noticed a few things... about me" she said whispering in her ear. "Mind telling me about them I'd like to hear it from the horses mouth."

Back
Top Bottom