Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: Naruto Shippuden

YukiBlue

Star
Alright. I've been working on this a bit with some help from Darker.
Here's what we've got.

Interest check for a Naruto roleplay. Note this will be a Semi-Literate to Advanced-Literate roleplay. We are looking for Canon characters, and Original characters. (For some of the characters that have died we will discuss ways for your character to not be dead. TheDarkerMe has a way to keep Itachi and Kakashi alive, just need permission of the roleplayer.) Characters will be high quality, the roleplay expects to have decently sized posts, that have quality AND quantity. BOTH ARE IMPORTANT!

This Rp is slightly AU, Jiraiya is still alive. He was recovered by a wandering priest and brought back up to health. He returned to Konoha after a year.

The roleplay is set after Chapter 447. Naruto found a way to attain peace. Pain passed on due to extensive use of his ability. Konan vanished and the Akatsuki has been scattered. It's five years later, and peace has been reigning in the nations. The only missions being those that are used to protect dignitaries from roving bandits and Rogue Ninjas.

Danzo has be disposed off, after his quest to become Hokage was discovered. So Konoha needed two new Elders. Tsunade stepped down as Hokage, and Her and Jiraiya became the Elders of Konoha. Only problem is, who became Hokage? Well unfortunately for all you hoping it was Naruto, it was not. As he still has some growing up to do, still, Tsunade didn't think it was best.

The new Hokage is a woman by the name of Bara Kuroi, a woman that was one of ANBU's highest and most Elite shinobi. She is a fair Hokage, and has done well in her station for the last four years.

Konoha and the nations have piece. But there is still a need for Ninjas. For there is always Mercenaries and Rogue Ninjas to worry about. Life is only so peaceful, and it seems that Mizugakure is on the verge of attacking Konohagakure again. How will the Ninjas handle this sudden change from the peace they have had for so many years?

More importantly, why are the seals that keep Demons in the worlds of summons... Breaking. For demons and all sorts of creatures have recently started appearing and causing havoc and mayhem. Who is responsible?

Canon Characters are expected to be in character. This is a Serious roleplay, though it is adult contended. Naruto is not Gay, Sasuke is not Gay. DO NOT make a character a sexuality they are not. Keep to Canon PLEASE.

Interested in playing a Canon or an OC? If it's an OC understand that we require a lot of work to have an OC. Once we get enough people interested, and at least four people willing to play canons. I'll post up the OC format. Understand it will require A LOT of information. If you leave out any of the fields, then you won't be accepted.

*laughs* I cut my teeth on OC characters Darker. Just provide a template of what's expected and I'll give it to ya.

Aww that sucks T_T Oh well. I'd play a canon but I can't do it to save my life I tend to make them my own too much.

Well because this is so much later, as long as you follow their personality basis... You are capable of making them partially your own. Just no Kakashi suddenly wanting to fuck Gai up the ass. XD

Darker......you just gave me nightmares tonight with that one insinuation...*shudder*

Well I am playing several characters.

Bara Kuroi, Chika Kururugi, Nix Mooncalled, and Yuugao Uzuki. Perhaps even Koneko Shinigami, if I feel like it.

Good gawd Darker... my brain hurts just thinking about it.

And as I've said, I'm going to stick to OC's for the time being.

Sorry I haven't been here. Was working and getting things ready for school on the First. Meeting with a Recruiter. Had trouble with a tooth and went to the dentist today. I am gonna be working on part of a profile thing. Be prepared for quite a bit of detail.

I'd be interested in joining. I have an OC That would work well and a Detailed Profile format.

Also, we won't be opening till we have at least five or six Canons. They are what makes the series what it is. Without them we won't open. I am playing one, will anyone else step forward and take a canon? Preferably one with testosterone, cause we will get more then enough estrogen XD

Back
Top Bottom