Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fighting on the Eastern Front ((Me and Anansi))

He scoured through the place quickly. He stuffed various papers into his pockets before removing all the weapons and ammunition. Soon after he went out carrying the weapons off into the woods in about 3 trips before he splashed gasoline about the place and set it ablaze then proceeded to knock out the supports causing the roof to collapse minimizing the smoke. Looking about after he soon left after leaving a broken lantern near the entrance to the cabin.

Senka was sitting outside the mess hall in the camp. She waited for him to return, cradling her hand that was still hurting. She felt that it may have started to bleed again, but then again, she could be just paranoid.

Walking up to her he slowly wrapped his arms about her as he kissed along the side of her neck up to her cheek. "Hello dear." he said. "Come, lets get that hand taken care of." He said as he stood and headed towards the medic's quarters.

Senka smiled when he appraoched her and kissed her. She enjoyed his kisses and she nodded. She followed him to the medics quarters. She looked at him and said "Are you sure you can do this?" she asked him.

"I wanted to be a doctor...studied for years, learned much. I can do small surgeries and the like..but father wanted a soldier." He said slowly as he walked along. Slipping in he pulled her in quickly then closed the door locking it. Oddly the place was empty. Walking into a back room he waved her along.

She listened to his reply and she nodded and said "I see...do you regret not becoming a doctor?" she asked him as he lead her through the building.

"You mean that I've become the opposite and I take life instead of giving it?" He asked as he sat her down and unbandaged her hand. "Its my life, I'm fine with it." HE said with a snicker.

She looked at him. She watched him snicker and said "I see then" she told him and watched as he un-bandaged her hand. She looked at him and said "I suppose you would have gotten used to it by now"

"Not really, that leads to ease, ease leads to slack behaviour, which leads to death." He said simply to her. "Do you want anesthetic or no?" He asked her as he pulled out a pair of surgical scissors, a needle and surgical thread.

Senka looked at him and said "I don't mind". She'd at stitches before with out anesthetic, it wasn't to bad.

Once again the cleaned the wound before looking down and gripping her wrist before he looked to her. "Hold your hand open and flat." He said as he trimmed the edges of ragged flesh then sewed it together quickly with a quick stitching job before he ties it off and clips the end.

Senka did as he asked, holding her hand open as he asked. She flinched a little when he first pricked her wit the needle but she got used to it after that. Once he was done she said "Thanks" softly.

Turning her hand over he then repeated it with the back of her hand before he kissed her wrist. "No problem my dear." he said to her slowly before he wrapped it up with clean bandages.

Once he hand finished she slipped her hand gently into her glove. If people saw the bandage, they would ask questions.

"You need to have it in the air hun." He said slowly to her before he snickered and kissed along her cheek.

"If you say so." He said to her slowly before nibbling along her neck.

She looked at him and chuckled a little when he nibbled on her. "You like to bite don't you" she said.

"Thats good" He said with a snicker as he stood and looked to her. "I'll be back in a bit dear, I'd say go and eat." He said as he walked to the door unlocking it and stepping out.

"I do." He said to her slowly with a snicker before stroking his fingers gently along under her chin. "If you weren't so delicious, my mouth wouldn't be on you so often." He added.

Senka smiled and she chuckled as he spoke. She looked at him and said "Well I like being alive so you can't eat all of me"

"I haven't bitten have I?" He asked slowly before he pulled away and walked off towards his barracks. He had a number of things to do today.

Senka watched him get up and leave. She walked out with him. They went there separate ways. A little later in the day she was called in by the captain. It seemed they were being assigned a new mission. They we going to be deployed out in the hills to take out some high ranking German at his mansion....though it was more like a military camp with all off the soldiers crawling around the place. They would be well behind enemy lines it seemed. This would be difficult, a mission like this could take days.

He sat at his desk poring over the papers he found at the enemy camp. His eyes trailed over each line before he sighed and shook his head. "This makes no sense." He said slowly as he hunched over hoping he had missed something before he leaned back suddenly. "How many men were in that unit? Six survivors besides the ones I just killed." He simply said as he raised his boot and placed it on the table. Picking up a Zippo he had gotten from an American corpse he lit it then set several of the papers ablaze.

Senka walked out of the captains office and walked to his quarters. She knocked on the door and waited for him to open it, a copy of the file for him in her hands.

Back
Top Bottom