Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fighting on the Eastern Front ((Me and Anansi))

Slipping in he pulled out some roasted goose and slowly put it in the bed before pulling out a few baked potatoes and some butter before he placed it atop his dresser. "My mother died when I was younger, its how my dad got me started on sniping actually." He said slowly.

"That night I shot the man that killed her, my first kill, I was six." He said slowly with a slow nod. "It was quick, easy, close though. I could hear his breath, feel him slump back." He said with a slight detachment in his voice as he pushed a plate of roasted goose and potatoes towards her. " I adjusted."

Senka looked at him and she nodded a little. She looked at the food he gave her. She didn't really want to eat anhything, but she picked up the fork anyway and started. She looked at him and said "I see..."

Leaning in he slowly strokes her cheek running his finger from her jawline up and then down with a smile. "It will be alright hun, she went painlessly and proud of having a daughter like you, would you like a drink?" He asked her slowly.

Pulling out a large bottle of clear liquid he slowly put it on a table by them before placing two glasses before it. Pouring one then the other he handed her a half full glass of the odorless liquid. "Good old Russian vodka"

Senka watched as he pulled out the bottle and poured her half a glass. She looked at him and looked the drink before picking up the glass and downing the whole thing. She coughed a little as it burned her throat and said "That probably wasn't a good idea"

"Its rather strong." He said slowly to her as he took a sip from the glass." My father gave me my first taste after I killed the man. He was so proud..I was his little man." He said with a slow nod and a shake of his head as I sat back. "Things changed after that, I was his student, his friend, his buddy." He added.

Senka looked at him and nodded and said "Yeah I noticed when it burned down my throat" she said cracking a small smile. She listened to him and said "I see...you seem to have had a good relationship with him".

"Its not a father son one though, he talks about women, and drinking, and shooting." He said with a slow shake of his head." I never got any of the father son moments." He added before putting his hands behind his head.

Senka looked at him and said "I guess that might have been hard for you then" she said softly. She looked at him and continued to eat slowly.

"A bit" He said as he refilled her glass and sat back before running his fingers along his hair. "But I got used to it." He said to her slowly.

"Lots of people claim to want a parent who's their friend, but its not what you expect." He said slowly before shaking his head.

"My father is the leading commander of ground forces." He said as he sipped slowly. "He calls all of you his children, cept me, I'm his buddy." He said with a slight sigh.

"Yah" He replied as he stroked his fingers along her cheek then down to her shoulder before he laughed and leaned back.

She smiled a little when he luaghed. She looked at him and smiled, feeling the alcohol start doing its job.

"See smiling, thats what I like to see, my lovely partner flashing pearly whites." He said teasingly to her before he strokes her cheek.

Senka looked at him and smiled a little. "I don't think I've had a good laugh since I joined the army" she told him.

"Thats good, you gotta laugh sometimes." He said with a snicker as he leaned in and blew her a teasing kiss. "Gotta find something worthwhile." He added.

"Its true." He said as he stroked her cheek softly before he nodded and slipped back. "In life if you have nothing to make you smile, something to let life be easier it just doesn't work." He replied with a soft laugh.

Back
Top Bottom