Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

;;s e x wants to dominate :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

s e x

'allo there. [:
yes, i'm new to this site, but i am not new to role playing by any means. in fact, i've been role playing for some time now, and i'm glad to say that i'm fairly good at it.
i'm going to cut to the point, because it's normal for people to skip past the huge introductions about themselves and such. if you want to get to know me, just message me. i'll be happy to tell you a little about myself. :3

anywho~!
;;i'm literate enough - i'll post a novel if you want, or just one line. it all depends on you, love.
;;i like being dominant, although i can be coaxed into being the submissive one - be warned; my dominant characters are usually VERY cruel, but i can tone that down.
;;i like playing males far more than i do playing females.
;;unlike other dominant people, i don't like fiesty girls to dominate. i like it when they're overly obedient. ^^
;;i'm random! toss me a cookie and i'll have your children!
;;uh... i don't know what else to write.... >3>

i have never come across a kink that i didn't like, so don't be freaked out to ask anything. believe me, i've done some REALLY~ weird kinks. haha but it was fun to try new things! [:

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Anastasia(Anya)

i like a lot of odd pairings. just suggest some. [=
random ones:
teacher x student
father x daughter
master x slave
monster x girl
twisted scientist x anyone
etc. the list goes on and on. [:

hmmmm....
yeah. i think that's about it. ^^

oh! i have a TON of plots, so, if you want to hear some, just ask. i have at least ten to every pairing, so just ask. plzkthx

i look forward to hearing from you!

ahh, thank you for pointing that out!
the one that you posted is right. [:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom