Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Navigator ((Atzura and Kolath))

The Gomer woman reached up and touched her head, shaking lightly as if she had serious headache, and then she fell forward, simple as that. She mysteriously and for apparently no reason just fell straight forward.

Always the gentleman Crinth reached out to catch her his arms slipping under hers and holding her up. â??Ada, Xenia get a medical team in her as soon as you can.â? He slowly pulled her out of the smoke of her ship and settled her down on the landing deck where both their ships were landed. â??Hey now you ok?â?

She slowly opened her eyes. "I... I'm fine..." She said slowly, her pronounciations slightly off, but the language was clear.

"Crinth! What the hell did you just say?" Yelled Xenia,

Ada even slightly bothered, "Crinth, why didn't you tell us that you spoke Gomerian?"

Crinth blinked as she realized what had just happened. That shock had given him the ability to understand the Gomer when she spoke. What shocked him was that Xenia and Ada heard him in Gomerian. â??What? I donâ??t know Gomerianâ?¦whatâ?¦hang on.â? he looked at the Gomer girl, â??What did you do?â? he asked clearly puzzled.

"I... I used electric pulses in my fingertips to allow us to speak..." She mentioned, looking at her hand. "I am... sure... I did it... correctly... we are speaking your language...? Aren't we?"

She seemed slightly confused as well, still, she wasn't in good shape.

"Alright Crinth, we get it, you speak like a Gomer... but I can't get what you're saying, I'll have to run the translator. Why don't you just speak to me in english?"

The Gomer sat up slowly. "My clothing... it was taken away. Based on how you've scanned me, it's not normal for your people to walk around with just footwear and accessories." She brought her hand to her head. "Maybe... I charged the wrong digit. I was trying to learn your language from you. It's an ability I have. I must have messed it up somewhere." She turned onto her knee and started getting up. "The body is running out of energy. Overheating... I need... the solution known as water. My body feels like it is being crippled and dried out..." She looked at her fingertips. "Maybe... if I touched you again... I could try to fix it... I thought I charged the right digit..." She held out her hand at him again.

"Crinth! Are you in league with them or something! Stop ignoring us and waste that whore!"

Crinth realized that his navigators hearing him right now was not helping. So he reached up and clicked his commlink off so they couldnâ??t hear him but he could still hear them. â??I think you did charge the wrong one, my people back at the base are worried because Iâ??m suddenly speaking your language.â? As she held out her hand again he knew that he had no choice in the matter, and reached out to touch her hand as they had before.

Another quick, annoying zap rushed through his body after she grabbed his thumb. After she pulled her hand away slowly, she simply stared. "I... I think it's fixed now. I don't think we are speaking Gomerian anymore." She said, still slightly wobbly and still looking quite weak. "You are a human... correct? Does, does this mean you have water?" She had asked for water before, but he seemed to have missed it. There was a lot going on, they were both aliens to each other, but humans had something Gomers would never have, real water, pure.

He shook his head to clear it and then looked at her raising an eyebrow. â??Water? Yes we have water we will get you some as fast as I can, I just need to be able to speak to my people again.â? He tapped the headset making it so they could hear him again. â??Ada? Xenia? Can you two understand me now?â?

"It wasn't very nice of you to tune us out. We still see what's going on. You touched her again. Is there some significance to that Crinth?" Asked Ada, while Xenia remained quiet.

â??Iâ??m not sure what it is exactly but she seems to have the ability to activate sections of my mind that allow me to speak her language or her to speak mine. As I said I have no idea how it work or what it is exactly. Sorry about not being able to communicate with you for a moment. Can you get the security team to send some water in a canteen in here please? She is dehydrating according to her.â?

"This alone is remarkable. The Gomers have been classified as one of the most hostile races in our galaxies. It's very odd that you've just come to talk to one without confrontations. She may be spying, but this is something worth taking a risk for I think. Take her into your ship. Come back home. Leave that Gomer fighter where it is."

He nodded, â??Understoodâ?¦where is Xenia? Never mind Iâ??m sure I donâ??t want to know.â? He turned back to the Gomer girl. â??I will have to take you somewhere else to get some water.â? He held his hand out palm up. â??Come with me? I promise you will be safe.â? If she took his hand he led her to his ship and climbed in realizing there was no room for her expect on his lap.

She didn't question him for long, just a short glance before taking his hand, this time, without a zapping which was a bit refreshing. "You aren't carrying any liquid solution on you at all?" She asked politely, apparently the woman was seriously thirsty. While soda pop and juice were still around, probably the best thing to give her was water. It wasn't likely that she'd want urine or semen. Well, even so, those, saliva and blood were probably the only fluids he could offer.

"This ship is so compact... I've never been inside one of these before." She said, looking up and around. She had sat on his lap, it didn't feel very safe, but she had no other choice really. "Is your name Crinth? Human? Through data exhange you get mild mind reading for a short while. Your name is Crinth isn't it?"

He nodded as she got his name. â??Yes my name is Crinth, and no I donâ??t have any water with me. I wasnâ??t going far this trip when I found you so there was no need to take extra with me.â? He shrugged and chuckled a little. â??The only water in the stuff I have inside of me though I canâ??t think of a pleasant way of getting that out.â? His mind hadnâ??t gone into anything sexual only thinking of scientific ways to separate the water from a human body. â??We just have a short trip to the moon and there will be plenty of water there. What is your name?â?

"My name? They called me T-14 for most of my life. When I was born... my father kept calling me something else... Elsia. That was it, Elsia. But I've been called T-14 all my life..." She said, looking at his eyes, "I'm ready to go where we need to go. My body sure won't last another hour without water."

He nodded, â??We will be there shortly.â? He closed the canopy and locked down the seals so it was air tight. It was then that he realized he had a completely naked sexy woman sitting in his lap. Okay so he wasnâ??t even sure if she was a Gomer female but she sure looked like one. He tried to take his mind off of it as he flew back toward the moon. â??T-14? That sounds more like a designation then a name. I think I like Elsia better will it be alright me calling you that?â?

"Yes, you can call me that, it's not a problem." She said, closing her eyes as the canopy closed. "I am in dire need of this, water." She mentioned again, wondering if the fact that she was nude and sitting on him, was going to be something that would distract or disturb him.

He shivered a little as he thought more about her being naked in his lap. â??We will have some water waiting as soon as we land.â? He reached up clicking his comlink. â??Ada can you find me a clear landing bay and have some water standing by our guest is dehydrated.â?

"I got it, we'll have it ready. I'm going to let Adrianna know. She'll hang us if we bring a Gomer here without her consent." She added, already trying to contact her on the other line.

â??Alright thanks Ada.â? He clicked his comlink onto standby so they could contact him but they wouldnâ??t hear him talking to the Gomer. He flew quickly toward the moon aiming for the base knowing that they would want him to land somewhere there. â??We will be there soon Elisa. And they already have water standing by for you.â?

Elsia sighed quietly, "Good... I thirst deeply." She said, watching him maneuver himself through space, he was a much better pilot than she was, and he didn't seem too dagerous. "Did you ever live on your home planet? What was it like?" She asked, wanting to get to know him a little to kill the time before they arrived, "You know I will likely be killed by your people..."

He blinked at her question. â??I did I grew up there, Iâ??m one of the few that has grown up on earth and moved off of it recently. It is hard to explain easier to show you then anything else.â? He stopped for a moment letting the ship continue to fly as they closed in on the station. â??Why do you say that? I mean sure they might not trust you as quickly as I have but I can vouch for you and that should make it so they donâ??t kill you.â?

"From that time we touched I see that you are liked by your peers... but you don't have much power in your army. I don't think you can do anything if you commander asks men to kill me. If you would rise up against that, it would be mutiny, I think that would get you killed too..." She said, the end of her speech a bit slurred. She reached for her mouth and cupped over it. "I need water..."

He sighed a little as they were still waiting for clearance to land. He didnâ??t know what to say to her about what his leaders would do but it was true what she said. He didnâ??t know what it was that he would do for her if they ordered her death. â??Ada, I need that landing clearance asap, our guest is really hurting for water I donâ??t know how much longer she will last.â?

"The Commander just replied to my request. She gave the OK. It took her a long time. I don't know if she should drink the water after all. You can come back home." She said, shutting off her headset. "Xenia, you bring him back. I have something to do."

Back
Top Bottom