Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Navigator ((Atzura and Kolath))

"Mm.... you really think so? ugh... You're really into it aren't you?" She reached down for his head, playing with his hair. "You look super cute down there. Whoo..." She sighed, begining to moan lightly. "I may have to keep you..."

He chuckled lightly before he moved from her pussy kneeling between her legs. He reached down stripping his pants off and rubbing the thick head of his cock against her pussy. â??mmm yes I am into it and nowâ?¦â? he pushed forward suddenly sinking his entire length into her, â??Mmmm Iâ??m into you.â? He started to move slowly inside her.

She closed his eyes as he finished licking her, then kept her eyes on him until he slid himself fully inside her. She always loved the feeling of penetration, the first one was always so enjoyable. "Hiiihh..." She moaned, feeling him push inside her, her body's warmth assaulting him immediately. "Ugh... it's a perfect fit inside me, isn't it? I'm all yours..."

HE growled softly leaning in kissing her neck and breasts as he continued thrusting in and out of her tight pussy. â??Mmmm I love how tight and warm you are my dear. And yes you are all mine.â? He pushed her legs up around his shoulders and changing the angle a little started pounding hard into her tight pussy taking her roughly making sure his cock was touching every part of her he could.

"Oh, God yes! This feels so good... I think I'm cumming already... ow... don't stop, you're going so deep..." She mumbled, wrapping her arms around his neck as he moved faster and faster, her was soaking wet and her pussy didn't want to let go of his cock at all.

He groaned as she squeezed down on his cock knowing that she was loving it based on how tight she was squeezing and moaning. He panted hard leaning in kissing her neck his hands still rubbing her breasts before his lips closed over her nipple sucking on it hard as his thrusts continued to increase in speed and roughness.

"Ugh! God yes! I'm cumming... Hoo... shit... I'm cumming!" She yelled, her lower body trembling as her fluids pushed out against his cock, soaking and covering it in her juices. She moaned louldy, clutching onto him as she started to cry out, "Cum in me babe... go ahead... hurry up and fill me!"

He was not one to disappoint a lady, he thrust a couple more times into her as she came and then started to cum himself. He thrust hard into her pushing against her womb before he started to cum hard his hot sticky seed poured into her soaking cunt filling her up and pouting out onto the bed a little.

Okita groaned with every once of her being, her body quivered as his juice filled her beyond the brim. "Oooh... Goddd..." She shut her eyes, slowly making distance between them. "Ooh... that felt so great." She looked over from the corner of her eye. "Want to sleep with me? If not, I can head back to my space."

He smiled pulling her close nuzzling against the back of her neck. â??you are welcome to stay my dear who knows what could happen tomorrow if you did.â? He smiled laying on his back wrapping his arms around her pulling her in close against him. it had been awhile since he had been with anyone and it felt good to have been able to please her so much.

Okita uneasily nestled near him, she liked him holding her, but at the same time, didn't want to get all too attatched. The entire time, Ada was trying to honestly sleep. She was tired of hearing pilots fucking other navigators.

He easily fell asleep next to Okita not getting attached just enjoying having a warm body laying next to him. his dreams were filled with a disembodied voice, he didnâ??t recognize it at first till it was clearly Adaâ??s his navigatorâ??s. he had always held that his dreams held something of the future in them, and she was yelling at him to please respond and he felt heat rolling over him as though in a plasma fire from either a accident or his ships engines being damaged.

((hope you don't mind the foreshadowing I was thinking what their first mission should be. since this is a special ship I think we were setting it up to be both a long range probe as well as a super fighter craft right?))

((Yup, and it's fine. I wanted to get over the Okita love scene anyway.))

Okita woke up at around 6 in the morning. She looked over at her sleeping lover, her eyes narrowing as she turned away. "Damn, whore..." She whispered, starting to get herself dressed.

He had felt her move and was starting to wake up as she dressed. He looked up slowly smiling at her. â??Leaving already my dear?â? he smirked sitting up slowly. â??Your sure you donâ??t want to stay for some morning fun?â?

((yeah we need to get on with the romance between ada and crinth))

Okita smirked, "No no, I have to get to my ship already. It was a good time though. Here." She reached down to his penis and slid the entire thing in her mouth, sucking off whatever remained from the night before. She popped him out and wiped her lips. "And that's all you get." She said, reaching for a piece of paper nearby. "I'm going to give you my number. You make sure to call me if you need... anything." She smiled. "O-ki-ta..." She said while writting. "You forget my name, and I'll never talk to you again little man." She tossed the sheet on his bed. "I gotta go. You should get back to sleep or something." She walked towards the door after adjusting her breasts, and within moments was gone. It wasn't a great feeling, for neither of them.

He growled as she took his cock into her mouth sucking on it for far to short of a time. He sighed as she left leaning back on his bed. There was a part of him that really didnâ??t want her to leave. He needed someone to care about someone that cared about him, but he also knew that in the fighter pilot field it was best to not get attached since the person could easily be dead the next day. He sighed and lay back down not sure he wanted to sleep in a empty bed or not. That was till the voice came over the comm, â??Pilot Crinth and Navigator Ada report to your positions.â?

Ada rushed to her position at her seat in the navigation center. "Navigator Ada, reporting." She tossed on her headset and adjusted her computers.

"So, Ada, had a good night?"

"Yeah, I had a great time, I slept all alone for a full night's sleep." She looked over and sealed her area with the plastic doors they could optionally close or open based on how they felt. "I'm standing by and waiting for my pilot. He better make it on time..."

Crinth was up in a second pulling on his flight suit and rushing for the hidden hanger. He accessed the door without any trouble slipping into the pilotâ??s seat and pulling on the flight helmet just in time to her that last comment from Ada, â??Love you too Ada, Ensign Crinth reporting in and ready for launch.â?

A voice came over both their headsets, â??Get in the void Pilot your navigator will be briefed and then inform you of the mission. Set a heading of 225 mark 493.â? Crinth was sure if he understood the heading right that it was into deep space. â??Yes sir.â?

At Adaâ??s navigator section there was a knock on the door that she had closed for privacy reasons. Outside were one officer and a burly marine fully armed, which was unusual too see. The officer had a briefcase with him handcuffed to his wrist.

((we need to talk about what the mission should be.))

Ada turned around towards him and stood up. "I can put you on speaker, that way the pilot and I can hear you."

The nodded. "This is direct order from your commander. Listen to me and listen carefully." He said, moving over closer to Ada's microphone.

"Ada, Crinth... we've been scouting the area and our heat sensors have been off the charts. It's laser heat. There is a showdown going on nearby. I don't know who the other fleet belongs to, but they are fighting with the Gomers, our enemies. You will go out first, pick off as many Gomers as you can as we will radio them your involvement. Later, we will send ten or fifteen ships to help you sweep. We need allies at these times. Now get moving! I am leaving the coordiantes with your navigator."

Crinth nodded, â??Yes sir.â? He already had his engines heating prepping for launch. He went over the preflight check list carefully being sure to check everything over twice he knew that he would be flying into combat and that was dangerous enough and even more so if he didnâ??t prepare right. The fact was that he may be a hotshot pilot but he also knew when to be responsible it was one thing that his father had drilled into him since the first day behind the stick.

â??Remember there is hundreds of tons of metal and fuel behind you so treat it with respect and you will keep it and you from blowing up.â?

He had taken his fatherâ??s words to heart and now was just finishing up the last od the preflight. â??Flight officer Crinth and the Valkyrie ready to take off awaiting permission.â? He just hoped that his navigator was as on the ball as he was.

"Alright kid, get out there! Good luck Ada." She nodded and watched him leave, closing her door once more and sitting on her chair. "Alright. We have the green light. Once you launch, I want you to turn just slightly to the right and maintain speed. I'm downloading a radar onto your systems. It's rather antique in how it works like sonar, but this primitive program doesn't fail. Your location will be marked by a blinking yellow dot. Get to it as you wish, avoid asteroids and dimensional rips. They'll total this ship in one shot."

He rolled his eyes a little knowing all the information that she was giving him. â??Rodger.â? He used the old earth saying that was often used in communications to acknowledge something. He slowly moved his throttle forward feeling the slight strain on the docking clamps. â??Valkyre Launching.â? He clicked the docking clamps off and he shot forward through his launch tube. His craft was already at combat velocity when he came out of the launch tube which would give a tactical edge but it was also reckless. He climbed hard away from the base heading down the heading that she had given him waiting for the radar to upload and more headings to be given.

"Nice name for your ship. It's not the name I expected you to select, but it matters little out there, it's just what they'll call you. The radar should be uploaded at this point. Confirmed, all the data has been sent over. On your sub-panel screen B, just tap the screen, or say "radar on" in a clear, unslurred voice and it will turn on. I have already set up the location you need to go to. Afterwards, you can simply enter or recite the galactic coordinates, or the name of the place you need to go, if it exists in the radar's wide database, it'll lead the way, in case anything happens to me."

Sub screen B, began to blink, indicating that the software was sent.

"At current speed, estimated travel time is six minutes, seven seconds."

He reached down and Activated the subscreen seeing the information she had mentioned being described. He quickly was able to put together everything that she had told him and gather the information in a glace after that. He was far too used to flying with his own abilities to rely on not someone watching his back. He had to admit it felt good to know that someone else was looking out for him. he ramped up his laser generators preparing for the on coming fight.

â??Sounds like a good time to intercept them. Ada can you get my a detailed scan of the area and give me some idea of what I am flying into.â?

"The captain has just informed me that our message was relayed, the ones under attack are called Empirans. We know little about them, but we know they are not friendly with the Gomers, making them a friend of ours. There is a large ship ahead, that is the Empiran's mothership. That is the main object to protect. It's shields are down to about... 12% too many more shots will tear right through it."

She forwarded him a picture which came up on his screen, visible, yet it didn't block his sight for flight. A ship rotated as hundreds of stats rolled by the screen. "This is the common Empiran fighter. You are flagged as an ally, so please, don't take any of these down. Their lasers are not as powerful as ours, I'm downloading a shield sequence to inform you if an Empiran laser has struck you. If that's the case, perhaps we should wipe them out after the Gomers."

She sent a second, a more vicious looking, aerodynamic looking vessel. "The Gomer fighter. These bastards are fast, sharp, accurate and durable. Their shields are top of the line, but with a well lined-up shot, you can break right through them. Most Gomers are unmanned, which makes them less cunning than a live being inside. However, destroying an unmanned fighter is not as satisfying as killing a real foe. Know that all we are doing here is hurting the Gomer's pockets, meanwhile, we may lose several people, trying to do so. I'm activating a thrust. Please use it in fifteen seconds. It's time to go to work. Good luck."

Back
Top Bottom