Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Navigator ((Atzura and Kolath))

He chuckled softly and reached his hand up to brush her cheek lightly looking into her beautiful eyes. “Why would you wish that? That is my body responding to yours say just how beautiful and desirable I find you.” He let his hand brush down her neck and then down over one of her breasts. “You look so nervous Elsia, am I moving too fast for you?”

Elsia closed one of her eyes as he massaged over her breast, finding it uncomfortable, but, a bit pleasant. He wasn't being rough or mean, he was actually being quite gentle. She never thought in her wildest dreams that she would be doing something like this with a human being.

He watched her reaction and smiled softly his hand brushing her cheek again lightly pulling away from her. “Am I hurting you Elsia?” his hands brushed down her arms lightly as he looked into her eyes worried if he was pushing her or she just wanted to not do this.

Elsia snapped back into realitiy and noticed that he had grown concerned for her. "No... not at all... I'm just not used to being touched like this... it might take a little getting accustomed to..." She answered quietly, slowly raising her hand, bringing it over the muscular curves of his arm. "Please, do whatever makes you comfortable. I will try to learn, so that it might be less obtuse the next time..."

He smiled and lightly brushed his hand over her cheek leaning down and kissing her forehead his other hand rubbing her arm. “Have you never had sex with a male Gomer before?” she was acting like a virgin and someone that had never even been touched before and wasn’t sure she liked it yet which is why he asked.

"Um... well.. you see... I've only... been used... as..." She closed her eyes, obviously not wanting to answer. "It only... I mean..." She nodded her head, her eyes still closed. "I have... I hate to admit it, but I have. It was never with my consent. You have to believe me."

He brushed his hand over her cheek seeing how bothered she was about this and leaned in lightly kissing her lips. he gently pulled her close against his body kissing her softly his hand slipping into her hair. “Shhh its ok, I believe you. And don’t worry I won’t force you to do anything. This is only if you want to if you feel uncomfortable or just don’t want too then say it and we will stop.”

Back
Top Bottom