Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Navigator ((Atzura and Kolath))

"No. Not at all. I am doing just fine." She said, looking straight forward. "I want to help you fight the Gomers. My race has always been violent, but we were never so weak as to be controlled like this..."

The lift reached his floor and he slowly led her toward his sleeping berth. â??What do you mean being controlled like this? Is there someone controlling your people?â? he pressed the button to open his rooms and let her enter first.

She nodded her head in thanks and approval of her last statement as she started to walk slowly, "Yes, my race was always violent and proud, but they wouldn't go so far as to try to invade other galaxies. I fear that those who have persuaded the Gomer leaders to fight may be Earthlings. Perhaps Martians. But there isn't much of a difference. Lunars, Earthlings and Martians all originated on Earth."

Crinth winced a little shaking his head lightly. â??I would be careful letting anyone on earth or the moon hear you say that. They are all very proud about where they came from.â? His hand rested on her back and gently led her in pulling a chair up for her to sit in while he sat on the edge of the bed. â??I am sorry that your people are being so wrongly led Elsiaâ?

"It is their own weakness." She said with a feint smile. "Where are you from? Are you an Earthling too?" She looked away a moment. "I've wanted to go. They say it's the most beautiful planet any system has to offer. Water and grasslands everywhere, despite your own kind tearing her apart from the inside... I would like to go, before humans drain her of her life force."

He smiled leaning back on the bed smiling. â??Well as you said we are all earthlings in a sense. But I was born on a station that orbited the earth. So Iâ??m not really any of the factions, though I have found that the lunars hold to their beliefs in freedom more than the other two.â?

He smiled at her curiosity and nodded again. â??The earth is still beautiful thanks to all the restoration that has been going on. Humans take a long time to learn something but when they finally learn it they learn it well. We will never allow the earth to get to the point that it was near the end of 2059. I can see what I can do about letting you go down there but I canâ??t promise anything.â?

She bowed her head respectfully, "Of course. Is there anything I can do for you, I believe that there really isn't anything pending for us to do until a certain point... being locked up in a room can be quite frustrating..."

He nodded understanding her frustration and his was worse since she was being so hot and he wanted to do things with her but knew he shouldnâ??t. his cock was hard in his uniform and that barely hid it from view. He tried not to think of all the things he wanted to tell her to do for him when she asked. â??Umâ?¦wowâ?¦Elsia you donâ??t know how hard it is to not take advantage of that questionâ?¦â? he sighed looking over at her his eyes traveling her body.

She looked down at his feet, of course, catching a glimpse of his erection before shaking her head, "I'm sorry. I'm still getting accustomed to human speech. It's complicated to say the very least." She looked over at him and saw him oogling at her. It was strange. It made her feel very unsafe, but at the same time, she felt very attractive, and extremely uncomfortable. "I am not sure... if this applies to humans too... but... when a Gomer male's lower section... juts out like that... it's one of two things... He's either aroused, or needs to use the restrooms..." She squinted, taking a few steps back. "I don't know if that's the case with you... I do not remember ever provoking you..."

He blushed and grabbed a pillow covering his growing erection. â??Iâ??m sorry Elsia, Iâ??m not meaning to react to your body so quickly. You donâ??t have to provoke a human male just looking at a attractive female makes us react.â? He sighed and stood heading for the shower. â??I was worried that I couldnâ??t keep my body in check, let me take a cold shower to cool off before we continue talking. I donâ??t want you to be uncomfortable and I donâ??t want to make you feel like all Iâ??m thinking about is sex with you.â?

"As you wish..." She said, bowing her head lowly, "It's... it's not something I think we have to worry about too much." She brought her hands to her arms and rubbed them gently, "If... if you want... I can help release tension... I am under your care, you can do whatever you please. I wouldn't hold it against you... I didn't know you were thinking about intercourse with me. I haven't done anything like that with a human."

Crinth came over to her his hand reaching down brushing against her cheek and lifting her chin to look into her eyes. â??Elsia I would love to take you up on that. But I know that in your culture a woman is taught to service a man. In my culture men and women are equals, I know that you are still used to your ways. However let me see if I can make it clear to you my feelings. I want to have intercourse with you, but you decide if you want it. not because I want it but because you do, if you want it then I will be more than happy too if not then please donâ??t. I want you to have intercourse with me because you want to not because you think you are supposed too.â? He smiled his hand still on her cheek, â??Do you understand what I mean?â?

Elsia thought she understood. She was still adapting to the language, so she honestly shook her head after a huge wave of gentleness rushed from her cheek to her spine. "I don't understand... but... I know you humans have better words and ways to go about wanting intimacy. You don't exactly have to say INTERCOURSE every chance you get. I'd like for humans to be humans. I owe you everything. And if it means anything to you, I don't exactly find you unattractive. Would you walk up to a woman you find pleasant and ask her for intercourse?"

He blushed a little smiling. â??Humans normally call intercourse sex. Though there are other words and phrases for it that is the most normal one used. And no I wouldnâ??t just walk up to a stranger and ask for sex.â? He bit his lip softly looking into her eyes. â??I would probably buy her a drink and see if she was interested in me. If she was we would talk and spend some time together and depending on what we both were looking for we might have sex the first night or we might wait awhile.â?

She smiled nervously and looked up to avoid feeling odd. "Well..." She glanced back at him, her bizarre colored eyes trying to read his. "I am not sure of what to say right now... but... is there anything I might be able to do for you, that wouldn't make things strange for us?"

He chuckled softly his hand brushing her cheek without him realizing it. â??If you want too, there are many things that could be done.â? he smiled looking into her beautiful eyes having long ago that beauty was found inside a person and not in their looks. â??But only if you want, humans are very adamant about both people wanting sex if it happens. You are welcome to join me in the shower if you want, and even if you donâ??t want too it will help keep things from being strange for us.â?

"Sh...shower?" She squinted, not really knowing what that meant. "What's a shower? Like a meteor shower? Or shooting stars? What does that have to do with your lifestyle?" She smiled nervously, "I'm a little bit confused to be honest with you."

He couldnâ??t help but chuckle a little at his own stupidity for not realizing that knowing what a shower was obviously was more then her race knew. he smiled and reached out taking her hand, â??Let me show you after you understand it you can make up your mind if you want to join me or not.â? He slowly led her into the bathroom connected to his living quarters and into the shower. He reached in turning it on warm, â??Humans wash themselves using water to clean off the dirt and grime of the day. We take off our clothes and use chemical compounds to suspend the dirt so that it can be washed off with the water.â? He was trying to make it as clear as he could without using words she wouldnâ??t know like soap.

"Oh..." She said in an amused voice. "Showering... that sounds like a pretty neat idea. Many Gomers don't need to do this because our skin doesn't collect dirt. It's only really necessary when we sweat profusely, which isn't common either, at least not common folk. It sounds like a very relaxing idea. Several times, I was put into baths... it's similar to this... but the water didn't come from above. My parents told me that on earth, when it rained, people called it showers. So I imagine it fits to call it a shower if the water is coming from over your head." She ran her finger over her palm nervously. "You want me to shower with you? Isn't that... a bit private? Are you sure you'd want someone else in there while you clean yourself up?"

He smiled and gently lifted her chin to look into her eyes smiling. â??That was the idea. There are other reasons to take a shower also, one is to help a male cool down so that he can stand being around a very sexy female without thinking only of sex.â? He smirked slightly letting his hand brush over her cheek. â??But if the female joins him in the shower it means she doesnâ??t want him to cool down.â? He stepped back from her for a moment smiling. â??I need to take one either way, and if you just give me a moment to make sure Iâ??m clean before joining me. If you want to join me. Otherwise I will cool down and we can continue our discussion.â?

"I-eh... well... I..." Elsia couldn't piece words together. "I don't even know what to say at this point... you saved my life... I trust you with everything, so I'll... go on ahead...? And meet you... in the shower?" She knew she must have said something wrong, it sounded stupid to her, but again, she had been begging him for water since they arrived, although she wasn't going to be drinking much now, it would probably feel extremely good coming from overhead.

He smiled and brushing her cheek lightly smiling. â??Okay, if you change your mind its okay.â? He gently led her out of the room before almost closing the door totally. he quickly adjusted the water before stripping out of his clothes. He stepped into the shower and using the scented soap quickly cleaned off all the sweat and the dirt before just letting the water soak over his body and hair relaxing a little while he waited for her to join him if she was going too.

"This is normal. Humans do this... I'm living with a human... I belong to a human. This is normal..." She opened the door slightly and watch him cleaning himself from a blurred image behind the glass. "Okay... he's not wearing clothes... should I take these off? I think I should..." She slowly started removing her clothes. "I'm nervous..." She said in a shaky voice. "I feel like I am going to waste valuable water. Water you might need for cooking or drinking." She removed all of her clothes, looking at herself in a mirror, and turning away quickly. "Blue skin... how horrid. And my eyes look like I'm a cursed being. Why couldn't I look like him... or that Commander at the bridge... He's going to turn away... he found me nude, but he was rescuing me... he's going to regret this idea..." She thought quietly. "Well, may I come in? The water and whatever you're holding in your hand smell good together."

He laughed softly putting the soap down and opening the door for her. â??Please do, I would love you to join me as long as you want too.â? He looked out at her seeing her naked again for the second time today. he couldnâ??t stop his cock from stiffening once again at the sight of her, only this time he was naked also and if she looked it would be very clear. He couldnâ??t help but want her, she was beautiful and sexy everything that a human male could want.

Elsia nodded nervously and entered the water with him. It was quite balanced between hot and cold, just slightly on the colder side. She was not really one hundred percent sure of what to do, but she wanted to at least try. When curiousity took over, she noticed his penis quite stiff and standing. "I... I'm sorry. I hope I wasn't that cause for that..."

Back
Top Bottom