Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Navigator ((Atzura and Kolath))

Crinth was a little worried about what was being said over his headset and slowly shook his head. â??Ok Iâ??m coming in.â? he lined his ship up and set it to hold course heading into the hanger. â??Just about there and we will get you that water ok?â? he looked over at his passenger before landing his craft slowly into the secure hanger.

Elsia nodded her head. "I... I thank you." She said calmly, swallowing down more dry saliva. Once he landed, she was a bit worried, she didn't want to be shot or anything, she also didn't want him in trouble.

Adrianna was waiting there, along with her two clones and plenty of gun.

"Hold it up Crinth." She called out. "Let that monster out of the slowly. My men will blast her if she does anything suspicious." She called out, holding her whip in hand.

He glared a little bit at the commander as she made that monster comment. â??She is weak commander, donâ??t mistake falling from exhaustions as a attack.â? He looked at Elisa and nodded helping her slowly out of the cockpit before standing to follow her.

The soldiers gasped when they saw her. "My God, she's nude... and curvy."

Adrianna's eye twitched. "Just what the hell have you been doing with our little Gomer friend here, Crinth? Decided to experiment with the Gomer anatomy it seems?" She called out, the tired alien getting herself out of his cockpit completely.

Her knees were weak, her stomach in pain, and worst of all, her thirst was raging. "My name is Elsia. Please... I mean no harm... I need to consume the solution you call water. My body won't last much longer."

Adrianna didn't like her at all. "Arrest her."

Men immediately started moving towards her, their guns held close in case she started to attack. "Keep your distance Crinth. She's ours now."

Crinth slowly climbed out of his cockpit glaring at the commander a little as she suggested that he had been doing something improper. â??Commander, I found her this way maâ??am. There is no need to worry she is dehydrated and couldnâ??t hardly walk to my ship, she is no threat.â?

"Keep quiet Crinth. You've done very well. Arrest her."

Elsia put up no real restraint. "Please, allow me to drink water..."

Adrianna waved her hands, "Sure, sure, you can have it in a few hours."

"I won't last that long..." She tried to reason, Adrianna shrugging.

"Well, that's just too bad."

"Excuse me!" Yelled Ada, coming in from behind the crowd. She couldn't really get any clothes for the woman, instead, she picked up a blanket and tried to cover her. "Please Adrianna, she's dehydrating. She was also found by myself and Crinth. We have all rights to her."

"Screw you. She's my prisoner now."

"Then you'd be breaking the very rules you set up."

Adrianna sighed. "Fine. Fuck it. She's in your care for now Ada. I will need her in twenty-five minutes for an interrogation. Do you understand me?"

Ada nodded. "She'll be there." She said, looking over at the Gomer's body. It was bluish, but beautiful, and clean, and she smelled good. "Crinth, let's get her a drink shall we?" She said, as Elsia watched her tighten the blanket around her curves.

Crinth came over and nodded to Ada, â??Thank you Ada, the commanderâ?¦well was being herself.â? He bent down and lifted Elsia up bridal style motioning Ada to lead the way. â??Lets get you some water so that we can have a chance to get to know you better huh?â? he smiled down at the Gomer not caring how it looked him carrying her. he just knew that her strength was failing and she would need help getting to the water. Crinth would follow where ever Ada led.

Ada nodded and watched him lift her up with some discomfort. It seemed rude, as if he was taking advantage of an alien too, which was just dirty...

She got to an elevator and waited for him to enter, from time to time, glancing at the beautiful blue creature Crinth had called Elsia. Elsia seemed tired, too tired, almost still, like a doll. Ada looked over as the elevator continued to descend. "So... your name is Elsia? I am Ada. I'm Crinth's navigator."

Elsia looked over at her and swallowed deeply, "I'm..." As soon as she spoke, her voice cracked water began pouring from her mouth. Obivously it wasn't water exactly, but a water-like fluid was coming from her mouth. She immediately closed her eyes tightly, covering her mouth with her hands. Ada was shocked and rushed towards her room after the doors opened. Taking only a moment to open her door, she rushed back out with a bottle of water for the alien, opening it up for her and watching her devour the fluid in mere seconds.

Elsia gasped after downing it... "More..."

Ada looked over at Crinth before turning back to her room to get more water.

Crinth took Elsia into Adaâ??s room laying her down on the bed. He had been very proper in the way that he had touched Elsia so as not to take advantage of her wanting only to make sure she made it here. after he had set Elsia down Crinth stepped back just a little leaning against the wall as Ada got more water.

The alien drunk about a gallon's worth of water before she paused, finally seeming in control and satisfied. "Thank you, both of you... for your hospitality."

Ada nodded, "It's not a problem. We have to get you ready for your interrogation however..."

"Interrogation?"

"Yes. It's a system of questions and actions the commander with take against you in order to get information about you and your people. You do know that the Gomers are at war with us, don't you?"

"Will the two of you be there?"

Ada shrugged, "Crinth may be. I could probably listen in if he turns on his frequency, but no, I don't think I'll be there. Let me get you a suit. I apologize, they are rather tight as is... but your body is a small bit larger than mine, especially with those breasts."

Elsia looked down at her breasts. "Gomers are usually uniform. We don't look alike by face, but our bodies are virtually identical. My size was the second smallest breast size for the race..."

Ada shook her head, "You Gomers must have some hung ass men then..."

"Hung?"

"Oh, it's nothing. Crinth, I'm going to dress her, could you wait outside?"

"It's not like he hasn't seen me naked already... I would prefer he stayed..."

"Okay... not a problem..."

Crinth was already starting to turn around when Elsia said it wasnâ??t needed. He was a little bit embarrassed by the topic of conversation anyway. He sighed and nodded leaning back against the wall closing his eyes to give the girls some privacy. His mind was swimming with everything that had happened. It was a little bit shocking and very arousing. He pushed that thought aside not wanting to get hard right now no matter that he had two of the sexiest girls he had ever seen in the same room with him. and one was naked.

"It's a little tight... but it do just fine." She said with a small smile, getting Elsia into a tight, black spacesuit with a cut out portion for her breasts. At least she wasn't nude, but that sort of space dressed hugged her body tightly, and it left little to the imagination. It looked like a dress more than a space suit, but Elsia was okay with it.

"Thank you so much. I appreciate your help." She said as Ada nodded, "It's alright. You and Crinth have to go now. If you have nowhere to sleep, which I doubt, since there's plenty of room here... I'll offer my own room for you to use. I haven't really been getting along with my roomate navigator, and well, she's sleeping with other men constantly, so she's never there."

"Sleeping with men? That sounds rather normal to me."

Ada scratched her head, "Not when it's a different one every night. Anyway, get going."

Crinth took Elsiaâ??s hand and led her through the space dock to the elevator. They were to report down to the interrogation rooms. He smiled at Elsia his hand brushing a bit of hair from her face. â??Are you feeling better now that you have gotten the water you needed?â?

Her eyes shifted from his face, to the side of the wall and back. "Why are you touching around my face like that?" She asked calmly, wondering at all why he would be. As far as she thought, there was no sexual attraction between them, and no relationship established. "Is this how humans work?"

He blushed as she caught him in being overly touchy. He smiled and shook his head slightly and let his hand fall to his side. â??Noâ?¦I just have a bad habit of doing that. I should stop since there is no relationship between us. Forgive me Elsia.â? The door opened and he led her down a corridor to a large door at the end.

"You are forgiven Crinth. It's not that it bothered me... I just didn't know if it was custom or behavior or just something men do when they see something they like. I am not saying that you like me or anything... I don't know your motives. Or why you saved my life for that matter." She said quietly, looking at the door. "Should we go inside...?"

He blushed and smiled a little. â??I do find you attractive Elsia, but it wouldnâ??t be right to start thinking of you in a sexual way right now.â? He nodded to the door and pressed the opening button. â??We should go in.â? he waited for her to enter before following the door closing behind them.

"Oh? You do? I thought you'd loathe me for my skin color. And obvious difference in appearance." She said, walking in with him, several people sitting at the side of the wall with their desks while there was one single desk at the center.

Adrianna stood up. "Good, Ada kept her word. Nice dress Gomer. Please, have a seat."

"Thank you." Elisa looked over at Crinth, who had an available seat right beside Adrianna no less, and walked to her own seat and sat down properly. And so the interrogation, more like a survey, began.

"What is your name?"

"Elsia, brand T-14"

"What's this brand?"

"It's my slavery tier."

"Where were you born?"

"On a Gomer flagship."

"Where is your home planet?"

"Gomers are a nomadic people. Our home planet is lost lore to our most recent generations."

"What did you do on that flagship?"

"My father sold me to a pilot. I was his slave for five years. Before that, I was a scholar."

"You have schools?"

"Yes. Many."

"What did you study?"

"Languages, Communications, Demolitions, Mechanics."

"Demolitions?"

"Destruction of objects amused me."

"Then you got sold into slavery?"

"Yes."

"Why do the Gomers hate us so badly?"

"I don't know. I hate them too."

"Why do you hate your own people?"

"Because they enslaved each other."

"How did you come across pilot Crinth?"

"My master was leaving to go scout. I had enough of his treatments and abuse. I asked him if I could go with him to see the world through a cockpit. He denied no matter how much I insisted. That's when I got an urge to drink, and he wouldn't allow me to drink. He told me he'd get on his ship in a few minutes. I took that opportunity to sneak on. In flight... I murdered him, and failed to pilot the ship adequetly enough to escape. Crinth later found me."

"Reports show that there was no other body on that ship."

"That's simple. A Gomer's body disentigrates after death. It dissoves. We become matter. If Crinth would have inspected the floors more carefully, he would have seen my former master's space suit."

"We are at war with the Gomers."

"Good. I hope you win."

Adrianna frowned, "You are one of them..."

"Only by way of skin color... and race."

"What do you suppose I should do with you?"

"Allow me to live here. I don't require food, only water. I know some things... and I am good with electronics."

"You want to stay here?" Adrianna laughed.

"Yes, please. As a slave, I am indebted to Crinth. It's only proper I give him the rest of myself."

"What the hell do you mean?"

"The four elements that make us alive. Body, mind, heart, and soul."

"And you want to give all that to Crinth?"

"It would honor me if he took it..."

Adrianna looked back at him and wound around her ear as if this Gomer was crazy. "We don't do slavery here."

"Then I volunteer."

Adrianna sighed. "I'll let him decide that for himself..." She looked back at him, "So..."

Crinth sat through the questioning and was heartbroken at the life story. She had been one that seeker knowledge before her father put her into slavery. it hurt to think what she most have suffered. When she offered to be his slave he was about to say something until the commander did. he looked at the commander as she left the offer up to him. â??Commander Iâ??m sure that someone with knowledge of the Gomer society would be of great help hereâ?¦if she is willing to stay and help us in any way she can I would be willing to look after her and help her get settled. So yes is she wishes it and you approve commander.â?

Adrianna scratched her head. "Fine. Keep an eye on her however, if she turns out to be a bad apple, it's your ass Crinth." She said, turning towards others who were present. He wasn't really sure who they were, but they were likely important people nonetheless. "So, Elsia, you'll remain under Crinth's care. Obviously you must know that you are not to engage with him in anything you might call, trivial. The last thing I need is a Gomer baby running around here."

Elsia closed her eyes and bowed her head. "That will only happen if he dares request it."

Adrianna's eyes widened as she leaned back somewhat. "That alien's a freak..." She said quietly. "Good. Now you may leave. Crinth, I've selected your pilots. You said you had someone you wanted... we will discuss it at another time. For now, everyone return to whatever you were doing. That is all for today."

Crinth nodded and stepped back around the desk moving to lead Elsia out of the room but stopped. â??Commander where do you want me to have her quarters? And about clothes that fit her so that every man she comes around isnâ??t going to die from blood loss to the brain.â? He had seen how some of the men in the room had been looking at Elsia including one of the commanderâ??s clones.

Elsia brought her hand to his arm and pulled slightly. "Please don't make it a concern to her of how I will dress and live. I am under your care, and these clothes, I do enjoy. Miss Ada may be of help. I have no problems sharing your quarters with you, if that is okay..."

Adrianna rolled her eyes. "Do what you want... now leave..."

Crinth was a little bit in shock before he left with Elsia and slowly led her back to the lift. He wasnâ??t sure what to say but he knew that having such a sexy female near him would be hard to keep his hands to himself. â??Are you sure that you want to sleep in the same room with me? I mean I did just tell you that I was attracted too you and I donâ??t want you to feel like you have too.â?

"You will do what you want, regardless. I feel comfortable with you, and if that's what it may take to develop, then I am willing to allow usage of my body."

There was still people there, and ear's (along with cocks) perked.

Adrianna looked over. "If you get that alien pregnant... I sware I'll drop you on some random planet somewhere. We don't need to be hearing your shit!"

He sighed as he had thought they had been out of ear shot by now. Stepping into the lift he helped Elsia in the door closing behind them. â??Well I guess that is over.â? He turned to her looked into her eyes. â??You doing ok? Do you need anything?â?

Back
Top Bottom