Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road Trip! (( Krad + rawrpancakes ))

"Well hello." He said looking a her naked body in the morning light. Last night it had been dark so he wasn't able to see it, but he was stunned at how beautiful she was. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her back, holding onto her bare rear as he pulled her in for a kiss.

She smiled and blushed softly as he got his first full view of her naked body. She'd been intimate with him, but him seeing her this way in the light was still a bit nerveracking. She smiled as he walked towards her and then wrapped his arms around her. She kissed him back deeply and moaned softly as his hands held her full bottom.

"You're trembeing." he said quietly to her as he held her against him. He could feel the tension in her body and her fast pulse. He moved his hands up to her back and hugged her to him, cradleing her in his arms.

She chuckled nervously. "I'm just a little cold. The waters colder in the morning you know" She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "Not to mention that this is the first time you've really seen me so you know..." She looked up at him and smiled before kissing him tasting the salt from the water on his lips.

"So?" He chuckled slightly, rubbing her back soothingly. "You don't think I was nervous last night?" He asked and kissed her neck. He took her by the waist and led her out deeper into the water up to his chest, and slightly above her head. But once it got too deep for her, he lifted her up and against his waist.

"Well yeah, but we were you know so I didn't think much of it. I just wanted you." She followed as he led her out letting the waves crash against their bodies, but since it was early and the weather was good they weren't too harsh. Once he took her where she couldn't touch her heart raced. She wrapped her legs tight around his waist. "Don't let go of me," she told him as she hugged his body.

"Hmm.. never." he said quietly to her as he held her naked form against him, letting her sit on his hips. He kissed her chest, tasteing the salt on her, but also her own distinct flavor.

She smiled and watched him as he kissed her chest. She let her hands wonder up and into his hair. After a moment she moved her hand to his chin and lifted his face up from her chest so she could kiss him passionately. She nibbled his lip and then moved, kissing his jaw down to his neck and shoulder.

He closed his eyes, sighing as she kissed on him. He rubbed her tail bone with his hand, walking his fingers up her spine. He leaned back and looked down at her, then snuck a kiss in under her lips, on the bottom of her chin.

She shivered when his fingers played up her spine. She smiled as he kissed her chin and then un wrapped her legs from around his waist. "I'm going to swim around, but I want you to stay by me okay?" A lot of people mistook her fear of deep water for her not being able to swim. She could swim, but in places like the ocean there were all kinds of underwater creatures and she didn't want to take the chace of coming in contact with them.

"Ok." he said chuckleing, letting go of her. He stood around in the water and watched her swim, staying about ten feet away .

She watched him as she swam. She really did love the water once she got over her fear of what was living in it. Then she decided to play around with him. She went under water swimming to the bottom. She swam underwater toward him knowing he couldn't see her. She would open her eyes now and then to see if she was getting close to him, fighting the sting of the salt in the water. When she was close enough she reached out and grabbed his ass before swimming up. As she broke water she gasped for air before laughing.

He jumped and grinned, knowing it was her. He grabbed her once she surfaced and wraped her up in his arms. "Got ya." He said before kissing her nose.

"Aww I was hoping you'd scream like a little girl" she giggled and kissed his nose after he kissed hers. She hugged him to her body and looked out at the horizon. "When I get a place of my own I want it to be by the sea."

"Yeah, it would be nice." He said looking out at the ocean with her. "So what do you want to do today? Start driveing or hang here for a while?" He asked as he bobbed in he water, holding onto her.

She started kissing his shoulders and his neck gently before working her way up to his lips. In between kisses she said, "We can...stay here...another night..." She smiled and kissed his nose.

"Oh we can?" He said after she kissed his nose. A car pulled into the nearby parkinglot reserved for the beach. "Looks like people are starting to get here. Want me to find you some clothes? Or ya wanna sneak back?"

She smiled as watched the car. "How about you find my bikini while I sneak back?" She kissed him deeply one more time before she said, "Now walk me back to atleast where I can touch."

He walked back a few yards and set her down, the water just below her chest. He let go and ran up to the beach and found her bikini after a moment, then started back to the van.

As soon as he put her down she startedto push through the water to get to the shore. Once she was in water that was shallow enough for her to run she started to run to the van screaming the whole way laughing as she saw people looking her way. She got to the van quickly and jumped in the back.

He walked back rather casually, smileing as he watched her run. He felt a little embarassed as he people kept looking his direction. He opened the side of the van and climbed in, tossing her the bikini. "Give them a nice show?" He asked laughing a little.

She laughed as he climbed in and tossed her her bikini. "I'm sure they all enjoyed it." She crawled over to him and kissed him hard her hand slipping inside his wet trunks. "And from the feel of it you did too." She pulled her hand out of his shorts and moved away from him. She leaned against the back doors and let her hand travel down her stomach and in between her legs. She spread her legs wide letting him see an unobstructed view of her cute pussy before her hand started stroking it slowly. "I think you should get a better show than they did," she said with a smile.

He held still, enjoying her touch, letting her hand roam wherever it wanted. He watched her move back, her hand touching herself. "Oh you do?" He said, giving a smirk. He leaned back against the front seats. "Let's see then."

She smiled at him as her finger slid between her open lips and rubbed slowly up and down between them before rubbing soft circles over her clit. She moaned softly and continued rubbing while her other hand slid down. She slowly pushed a finger inside her and watched him.

He sighed as he watched her, unbuttoning his pants and letting his member out. He stroked it softly as he watched her touch her self. "Mmm..." he moaned slightly, breathing deeply.

Back
Top Bottom