Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road Trip! (( Krad + rawrpancakes ))

She giggled and then grew somewhat serious. "What would you like about seeing me with another girl?" She wondered if it was just the fact of it being two girls or if she personally had anything to do with it. "You'd want to join wouldn't you?" she asked with a smile.

"Of course I would." he answerd quickly. "I guess watching the two of you touch eachother." He explained, lowering his voice a little. "What would you do with her?"

"What do girls normally do Krad? They kiss, they lick and suck these," she grabs her breasts through her shirt, "Oh and don't dare forget what they do when they get their mouths down here," she patted her pussy through her shorts.

He felt his heart rate increase as she spoke. "Are you trying to get me hard or something?" He asked her, giving her a playful nudge.

"You asked the question. I gave you the answer. I could have told you all of the details about how I'd suck her off, but I didn't. Why Krad? Are you getting hard?" She reached over under the sheet and quickly grabbed his member through his shorts. "My my I think you are"

"Penny..." he gasped quietly, he didn't understand her sudden change in personality, but he didn't really want to stop her either. He put a hand onto the one of her's she had wraped around his member. "It's your fault." He said holding it, but not moving it away.

"I know it's my fault. Krad I've wanted this for so long. Just looking at you makes me wanna fuck you." She rubbed her hand up and down his erection as she snuggled in closer to him. "I've seen the way you look at my body sometimes. I know you like it. I just couldn't wait for you to make the first move anymore." She hesitantly moves her face closer to his and lowered her lips to his.

He held still as she spoke, moving closer to him. He wasn't sure what to do really, everything she said was true, but he never knew she had such an intrest in him like this. He kissed her back, her lips were soft and wet, slightly salty from the water before. He put a hand behind her head and kissed her deeper. "How long?" He asked after breaking the kiss, his hand rubbing the back of her neck.

"mmm" she moaned into his lips as he kissed her back. It's better than she dreamed of it being. "Since sophmore year. I don't know what changed, but one day I really looked at you and I've wanted you since." She pressed herself to him, her breasts against his shoulder as she kissed him again.

His hand slid over her body, down her side to her hip, then up to lightly grasp her brests, giving it a squeeze. He was so glad this had started happening, he'd noticed all the revealing clothes she wore around him. Now he didn't have to imagine anymore. "Hmm... you want my cock?" He asked after kissing her.

She rolled over on her back and pulled him with her. She kissed him hard and arched against the hand on her chest. She spread her legs and closed them around him feeling his erection against her groin. "You have no clue how bad I want it."

He reached down and unbuttoned his pants, pulling out his member. He let it rest agaisnt her cotton shorts, the heat burning through them to her. "This?" he asked grinding it agaisnt her. "This what you want?"

She gasped as she watched Krad undo his pants and lay his erection on her shorts. She could feel the heat eminating from it as it pulsed on her groin. When he pushed against her she whimpered softly and reached down for it. "Yea this is what I want"

"Then you gotta promice me one thing..." He said pressing the tip of his burning member against her shorts, feeling her pussy underneath. He leaned down to kiss her neck then smiled at her.

She brought her hand back up and licked it before she reached back down between his legs to slowly stroke him. Now that this time had come she was more excited than ever before. Her pussy was begging her to just take what was in her hands and do as she wished with it without listening to him, but her head won and she looked up at him. "What is it?"

He let out his breath against her neck as her moist hand found his member as he prodded against the cloth of her shorts. "Promice me a threesome like you were talking about before." He said, then kissed her neck, grinning at the thought.

She smiled at his request. "You really did like that idea didn't you?" She giggled briefly and then looked at him again. "I promise you that sometime in the future I will have a threesome with you and another woman as long as we both agree on who the 3rd person will be" While she was saying this she leaned up and pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the side. "Now will you please stop teasing me?" She pulled his head down to hers and kissed him.

"But it's so fun. I can see why you girls do it so much." he said, continueing to prod against her shorts. He kissed her deeply as his hands roamed her now naked top half, feeling her brests for the first time.

She laughed a little. "Oh you see do you?" She took her hands away from his erection and placed them on his hips. "Tease away. I won't disturb you."

He moved to the side and put his hand against her crotch, rubbing hard but slow through the fabric. His other hand held her brest, running a thumb over her nipple. He pushed it up, and then in a circle as he ground his knuckles against her.

She watched him roll off of her and as soon as his hand touched her crotch her eyes closed. She let out a small moan that then turned into a bigger one when she began playing with her nipple. They were really sensitive and she loved when they got played with. To her surprise more guys ignored them or didn't know the right things to do, but Krad did and it was making her feel great.

He pressed his body against her, pressing his hot member against her hip. His hand moved up and then down her shorts, finding her soft womanhood. He touched her clit, feeling it already swolen. His lips wrapped around her nipple, suckleing it gently, using his tounge to play with it.

Her back arched and her hips moved up to meet his hand as he touched her clit. She whimpered moved against him. One of her hands moved up and settled on the back of his head. She played softly with his hair while he suckled her. "We could have been doing this for years," she whispered.

"I know." he said releaseing her nipple after pulling on it with his lips. His finger dipped into her pussy, feeling the warm damp walls within her. He pulled his hand away and started tugging her shorts down, pulling them down her hips to her thighs, exposing her underware.

"Oh!" she gasped as his finger entered her. She smiled happily and tried to pull more of it in her. When he pulled his finger out and started pulling her shorts down she grabbed his wrist and brought the same finger to her mouth. She sucked it into her mouth and moaned softly. When she pulled his finger out of her mouth she pushed his hand back down toward her pussy and begged him with her eyes for more.

Back
Top Bottom