Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road Trip! (( Krad + rawrpancakes ))

He caught up with her and they ran to the beach. Once they hit the sand they slowed down and walked out into the tide, then started down the beach. "So where else do you want to go Penny?" He asked after a minuet of walking.

"I picked Jersey. It's your turn to pick next." She looked down at her feet and watched the waves come up and over them. She was so caught up in the ocean that she didn't realize she was still holding Krad's hand.

"Hershey Park?" he asked raising an eyebrow. They walked through the tide, watching it surge and fall around their feet.

"That sounds good. A girl is always up for some chocolate." She looked at him and frowned. She had liked the way he had noticed her when she had gotten into the van and taken off his jacket, but it seemed like ever since then he hadn't even flirted the slightest bit. She withdrew her hand and crossed her arms softly as she looked at the horizon.

He stepped a bit closer to her as she let go. He pictured her changing her top again, then blinked, pushing it out of his mind. "Feel like a swim?" He asked her, kicking a little water at her.

She thought about it for a minute and then said, "Yeah sure why not?" As she started to walk into the ocean she pushed him and began to run into the water screaming, "TAG! YOUR IT!" As soon as the water was deep enough she dove in under a wave.

He ran quickly after her and dove into the wave with her. He felt her leg and grabbed it pulling her to him. He grabbed her around the middle and stood up before jumping into another wave as he held her tightly.

She screamed underwater and sucked in air as soon as she broke through the water. She laughed as the next wave hit them. "I guess I'm it now hmm?" Then she realized he wasn't running. He was holding her. She smiled to herself and turned around to face him. She kissed him on the cheek and then ran away laughing. "Your it again!"

He faltered a little when she kissed him, taken aback by it. But seeing her run off again, he chased her, bounding through the water. He jumped over a wave and then leapt at her, catching her foot and tripping her.

She caught her fall with her hands when he tripped her. She pushed herself up only to be crashed into by another wave. She was pushed under and then into shore. When she finally did stand up she was atleast 10 feet closer to shore. "That was great!" she laughed

He got up out of the water dripping, also pushed up to the shore. He shook his head, flinging the water out of his hair and laughed. He cralwed up onto the sand and layed down on it out of breath.

She moved and laid beside him. She looked up into the darkening sky and looked at the stars that were popping into view. "It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Magical..." He said looking up at the rays of color streaming into the sky. "We'd better get dried off. Unless we want the matress to smell like salt water." He said looking at their soaking bodies.

"Yeah we probably should" She stood up and tried to brush off some of the sand that was stuck to her all over. "Great. Now not only am I wet, but I'm covered in sand!" When he got up she started to walk back to the van so she could get a towel and clean off and change into her pj's.

He took off his shirt and shook it off, the sand falling out of it. Back at the van he layed the shirt out on the pier and found a towel. He wrapped it around his head and patted his torso dry as he changed into a new pair of boxers. He thought about it for a moment, then decided to put a pair of shorts on to sleep in. By the time they were changed the sun had just about set, only a tiny sliver above the horizion. He sat on the bumper and looked out at it.

When Penny got back to the van she grabbed a towel as well and turned away from Krad as she peeled off her shirt and then brushed off the sand as she dried off. She put on her night shirt that was also form fitting, but she left her bra off. She never slept in it and she didn't mind leaving it off because she was perky enough that she didn't need one all the time anyway. She hesitated before she pulled her shorts off. Krad, if he looked, would be able to see something private whether she faced him or not. She patted herself dry and made sure there wasn't any sand in any places it shouldn't be before she pulled on a pair of short cotton shorts. She turned to face Krad wondering if he had looked as she changed.

He had noticed her taking off her pants, but turned to face away, as he put on a new shirt, taking extra long with it to give her time to change. He had taken a quick glance though, but not seeing any more than her bare thighs, and hips. He climbed back up onto the air mattress and layed to one side, sitting up agaisnt his pillows as he watched the sun set. He waved her over to the spot to his right he had saved for her.

She didn't think he had seen anything. If he had he hid it very well. She brushed her hair quickly before it dried completely and then climbed up into the back of the van. She laid down on her side of the bed and looked where he was looking. "I love it here."

They sat quietly, watching the last few moments of the sunset. Once it dissappeared and the sky fell to a dark blue, Krad leaned back onto the matress and looked up at the roof of the van. There was a light at the end of the pier, shining down on it, lighting it up enough to see eachother.

She turned to face him when the sun finally disappeared. "I can drive tomorrow if you want me to. You must be pretty tired huh?" She moved to get under the sheet even though she wasn't in the least bit chilly. She just liked to have something over her when she slept.

He cralwed under the blanket too. "That'd be nice." he said streaching and putting his hands behind his head. He turned his head to look at her in the dark. "What do you wanna do after Hershey park?" He asked after a moment.

She thought about it for a moment and then said, "Well we could go north to New York. We could go to the city and go to a club and go to Broadway and see a musical. Who knows...maybe you could hook up with one of the dancer! Although I've heard a lot of them are lesbian..." She laughed poked him. "Couldn't you just see that! 'Krad I'm going to have to ask you to leave the van for a couple of hours so me and Joan here can have some privacy.' Ha!"

"What are you saying?" He asked smirking. "You wany get busy with another girl?" He asked, the thought interesting him. He pictured Penny and some other random woman rolling around in the back of the van, moaning and panting.

She laughed. "No that's not what I'm saying. I just wanted you to imagine it and obviously you are! If you could see your own face!" She laughed harder and asked him. "You'd want to stay and watch wouldn't you? Don't lie I know you would."

"Of course I would." He said nodding. "You kidding me? I wouldn't miss that for the world." He smiled at her, showing her he wasn't afraid to admit it to her, even after so long of being friends.

Back
Top Bottom