Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road Trip! (( Krad + rawrpancakes ))

Re: (Currently Untitled) Krad + rawrpancakes

Krad pulled up to the house and honked the horn. He'd rented an old VW Hippy van, white on top with green on the body. He'd rented it for their road trip they'd decided to take this summer. He climbed out of his seat and went up to her door.

Penelope ran outside with her bag in tow. She about knocked Krad over as she ran by and threw her bag into the van before going into the garage and dragging out a cooler full of soda and snacks. "Wanna help me load this so we can get the hell out of here?" She smiled and continued dragging. She was really excited. She's only been out of state a couple of times and it was always to go see family. Now her and her best friend were going cross country by them selves. She couldn't wait!

He grabbed up the cooler and loaded it into the old hippy van. "You got the map?" He asked getting into the driver's seat. "What's our first destination?"

She pulled the map out of the back pocket of her shorty shorts and got into the passenger seat. "I made a checklist and we have everything. We're ready to roll!" She tore off her jacket throwing it into the backseat. She had only worn it until she got into the car so her parents wouldn't come outside and try to make her change. Not only had she worn the shortest pair of shorts she could fit into, but she wore the smallest tube top that would cover her DD tits. It was yellow and showed her midriff enough that you could see the playboy bunny that was dangling from her newly pierced belly button. She buckled her seatbelt as she said "New Jersey! I figured we'd go there first and get our party on at the Jersey Shore!"

His eyes quickly looked over her body, resting a moment on the peirceing which to him... was extreamly sexy on her. "Nice jewlery." He said nodding at it. Her sitting t here next to him dressed like that made him feel a little funny. He hadn't particularly dressed with any intent. Just a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt that hugged his body tightly.

She touched her bunny lightly and smiled. "Thanks. I was going to show you the other day, but I wanted you to see it when it looked good. Not when it was all red and swollen." She noticed how he looked at her and it made her stomach turn, but in a good way. She had always liked his simple way of dressing. She could see the outline of his muscles when he wore his tight t shirts. She swallowed hard and decided to stop staring at him and talk. "So are we sleeping in the van or are we getting a hotel room?

He looked away from her trim stomach and turned around slightly to back out. "Well..." He said once they were driving down the road. "..depends. If we wanna spend the money we can. If not, I've got a blow up matress we can use." The van wasn't very full so they wouldn't need to move anything if they wanted to use the back.

"Well I have the money, but we could just park by the beach and sleep in the van anyway. We might find something better to spend the money on." She pulled his cd case up from the floor. "What do you feel like listening to? It's going to be a long drive!"

He thought about the beach. A nice romantic sunset after hours swimming in the surf. He jolted the thought out of his mind quickly, realizeing she was asking a question. "Hmm... put in something epic." He said looking over and smileing. He pulled a pair of rather nifty sunglasses from an old cardboard box in between the seats. He hande her a similar woman's pair and turned onto the highway, that headded toward the coast.

Penelope pulled out a mix that had a mixture of The Grateful Dead, The Beatles, The Doors, and even some Beastie Boys on it and stuck it in the player. She sat back in her seat and put on her new shades while singing "Hey Jude" and tapping her fingers along with the beat. "Is this epic to you?"

He pushed the >> button and skipped to the next song. After a moment of silence the intro of No Sleep Till Brooklyn came on. "That's better." He said grinning at her.

They drove and listened to music for a few hours, driving past lots of empy and woody areas, and finally reached the coast, driving down the highway with a view of the ocean to their left. The air smelled a little salty as they drove past. They finally came to a stop at a burger king near the beach and he turned off the engine with a sigh.

She cringed at the new song. "This is the one I always skip on Guitar Hero World Tour." She didn't really like the song, but she didn't let it bug her too much. It was a long drive and she wanted it to be pleasant.

By the time they pulled into the burger king Penelope had fallen asleep. At the sudden stop in movement she jerked awake and looked at the surroundings. She could smell the ocean and could hear the sea gulls. "We're there I take it?"

"Well, at least to our first stop." He said streaching his back. "We arn't at the Jersey Shore yet. But this place looks nice." He opened his door and got out, his body stiff. "Wait here, I'll go get food." He walked stiffly into the fast food joint and came back a few minuets later with two bags and two drinks. He opened the side of the van, and cralwed into the back. It was pretty spacious, just a rolled up double sleeping bag and an air matress along with a cooler which he pulled over to use as a table. "Come on back."

(This will be my last for the night, But I'll be on tomarrow. ^.^ see ya)

She waited as he went inside for food and smiled at him as he came back. Instead of climbing into the back she got out so she could stretch. Then she opened the back door and got in. She reached into the bag and grabbed her food. "Thank you," she told him as she arranged her food infront of her. Then she dug in.

They sat and ate quietly for a while, listening to the sea gulls. "So you still wanna crash in the van tonight? Or find a motel or something?" He asked as he ate his burger.

"We can crash in the van. We'll save some money that way and we'll have it to spend on other things. I don't think we should sleep in the Burger King parking lot though." Sshe finished up her meal and put the trash back in the bag. "We'll need to find somewhere more private" Then she realized what she said sounded too much like what she really wanted. "We don't want to have to listen to cars and people coming in and out all night while we're trying to sleep.

"Yeah, I think I saw a nice spot on the beach. " He said as he got back into the driver's seat. He started up the VW Bus and in a minuet or so they were on the pier, with the sun setting over the ocean.

While Krad drove penelope straighted up the back of the van. By the time she had moved everything around to make more room they were on the pier. She climbed out of the back and looked at the sunset. Without looking away she reached in the front seat and got her camera. She took a couple of pictures and then turned to look at Krad. "Go stand over there. I want to get a picture of you with the sunset in the background."

He smiled and did as she said. He went and stood on the end of the pier and looked out into the sunset, then turned back to look at her.

She stared at him in front of the sunset for a moment. He really was quite striking. She quickly snapped a picture before he turned to look at her. Then when he did turn to look at her she took another picture knowing it wouldn't compare to the one she had taken before. "It looks good," she told him with a smile hoping he wouldn't notice how her face had flushed.

"Cool." he said getting into the back. "Let's air up the matress." he unrolled the big dark green matress and plugged in the automatic air pump. He set it in the back, just small enough to fit.

"Yeah that's a good idea." While they waited for the air mattress to fill up she got out the sheet and pillows. She left the blanket because it was warm enough that she didn't think they would need it. When it was done she made the bed and then sat on the bumper. "What now?"

"Anything we want." He said sitting next to her on the bumper. "Wanna take a walk?" He asked looking up the beach.

"Yeah I do actually," she said with a smile, "Just let me change real quick." She grabbed her bag and pulled out some clothes. She didn't bother going to a different side of the van to change. All she did was turn away from him as she pulled off her tube top and replaced it with a soft cotton t-shirt that fit her well. She left her short shorts on, but took off her shoes. "I prefer to walk through the sand barefoot." Then she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the beach.

Back
Top Bottom