Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Stay Here"

Rawr Kitten

Super-Earth
Well, firstly, I've been active on this forum for the past few days and I must say, that I love the diversity of writers, of play and of open-minded and honest people that I've met so far.

Perhaps it's because I'm fresh meat, and someone rang the damned bell for it, but I've enjoyed all of the people I've managed to connect with, even the ones that haven't worked out. I appreciate all contact, and certainly, will take on as many comers (or cummers) as I can, but am getting a bit overloaded.

It looks as though I'm going to have to limit the amount of time I'm available on IM (which could change in the future). I work from home, so if I'm a little slow on responding, just a heads up. After all, where else might I find some place to support my writing, and pay for the connection to do it? I am also in EST. So, if I miss you, I'm sorry, but if timing is difficult, we can try another medium. After all, email does work when the PMs are down. And I don't want to stop the flow of ideas.

So, that said, I will be available from 4:00 pm-ish (perhaps later) on Mondays and Wednesdays, with limited abilities to respond to you before then, but all day until I fall over. The rest of the time, I'm only available between 4:00 and 8:00 pm. With weekends being a little play it by ear-ish, but will let you know.

So, if I don't respond right away to your PMs, or your emails, it's not that I don't care about the RP, it's just that other RL things might have cropped up. I will do my best to communicate with you about anything that might change.

And one last thing: I appreciate all of the really great and dedicated writers I've found here. Talented people abound, and I'm glad to have found them too. Although, I'm damned sure I haven't found them all yet. But there's time...

(And I may actually post entries too... :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom