Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School of the arts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaosKitten

Planetoid
"Oh my stars! I'm late!" Kaos jumps up from her bed, tossing her school clothing (the usual white top and black school girl shirt) and runs down stairs from the dorms, praying that shes not too horribly late for her first music class of the semester.......

Jessin groaned, pulling up a pair of black jeans, disobedience is key, for her, and pulled the white and black school-girl shirt on. She grabbed her iPod and ran down the steps, haphazardly throwing a few bucks at a cashier and grabbing a sandwich, turkey, she thinks. Taking a bite, she runs to her first class, Intermediate Vocals. Opening the door, she sits down, knowing she's probably the first here.
Jessin places her iPod in the speakers and begins to sing, her angelic voice mingling with that of the male singer's. Then, as if the police were here searching for drugs, a girl runs in with a crazed expression, her clothes looking like they were thrown on in a heartbeat.
"Um..." Jessin said to the girl. "Are you okay?" Ah, the all-ever cliched question.

(So, I didn't really do god-modeling, no really...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom