Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonic Toy (Ryu_Momochi/butterfly0408)

He smiled as he continued to thrust into her, moving and kissing her lips deeply as he felt her body tighten around him. he pumped a few more times before holding her still,"Mmm... delicious..." he whispered as he looked into her eyes, his hands ghosting over her hips as he held her against the wall, his eyes looking into hers as he licked at her lower lip. Everything about her felt amazing. He moved, kissing on her neck gently, sucking a bit and making a mark,"Hmmm... so... did you enjoy it?" he asked softly as he ground a bit inside of her.

There was that feeling again. Like her very energy was leaving her and dare she say... entering him. right there where they were joined at the moment. Perhaps he really was a demon as he claimed. It was a good thing he was holding her so firmly, for if not, she would slip right down the wall and be nothing but a pile of satisfaction in the tub. She couldn't even form words. All she could do was ever so slightly nod her head 'yes' in reply a moment before her head fell forward to rest upon his shoulder.

He smiled softly as he felt her body growing limp, holding her to him as he nibbled on her neck,"So delicious..." he whispered, licking at her skin,"I love it all..." He said as he ground a bit inside of her. He moved, turning off the shower and grabbing a towel, wrapping it around the both of them as he carried her to the bedroom. He laid on the bed with her still on him, his still hard member deep inside of her so ever movement teased her body so. He held her weak body to him as they laid on the bed,"You're mine..." he whispered in her ear,"To do with as I see fit..." he licked softly and teasing at her skin once more,"Do you understand?" He whispered, bouncing her teasingly once on him.

She gasped loudly into his ear as he toyed with her, testing how sensitive she still was and how teasing her with the promises of more. Her hands instantly latched onto his shoulder. "I understand....." her voice was an almost desperate whisper. But desperate for what, she knew, but she would not say it. Not without some answers first "... and yet I don't. I don't understand, where you came from. Why are you here now?" Her hands were still grasping his shoulders firmly, yet the rest of her still weak and limp. Throbbing though. Throbbing with a growing need once more.

He smiled softly as he nibbled on her neck softly,"Hmm... now now... now is the time for play..." he whispered in her ear,"We'll have time for questions later..." he said as he gave another teasing bounce on her, pushing deep into her as he nibbled on her neck. He wanted her fully able to comprehend anything he would say, and right now, she wasn't paying full attention to him. His hands moved and took hers, moving her a bit so he could push at a different angle.

Eden gasped and shivered as he moved them to send another rush of pleasure and promise of more through her. Her head rolled of his shoulder, away from his lips and was soon resting upon his chest. She rested there a moment before suddenly... she started to kiss his chest. With no warning she was going to do anything such as this, Eden started to tenderly plant kisses as his chest, leading a trail of kissed to his nipple before she started to tentatively lick him there, planting a kiss, then returning to licking him there a moment before she seemed to whimper, "Please..."

He smiled softly, kissing up her neck as he slowly teased her,"Hmmm... I don't know..." he whispered as he ground inside of her, smiling softly,"Why should I?" he asked as he nibbled on her neck, sucking softly as he began to slide in and out of her, pushing deep into her. He nibbled on her neck, enjoying the feeling of her body tighten around him,"Mmm... maybe I should tease you until you can't take anymore..." he whispered softly.

The truth was that she already WAS near the point of not being able to take any more. "Because I want you too..." she whispered, starting to suck at points along his chest and up to his neck, "Is that reason enough... master..." She started to nip at his sick with her teeth ever so slightly then as she get more and more into him and all he was offering her.

He smiled softly, nibbling on her neck as he wrapped his arms around her, looking down a bit as he pushed and ground into her,"Hmmm... but isn't this enough...?" he whispered to her, nibbling on her ear a bit,"THe pleasure you feel... the need for more and more..." he said as he began to speed up, thrusting into her at a teasingly quick pace, feeling her body tightening in pleasure around him.

She gasp and shivered, moaning, "NO.... oh no... it's... it's not enough. I know you can give me more." She was nipping at her own lower lip then. "MMM, I don't know how I know, but I just do. Isn't that right? Can't you give me more? Won't you?" Her hips were grinding against his, "Won't you give me more?"

He smiled softly,"Are you begging me?" he asked, grinding inside of her as he nibbled on her neck,"Beg more... beg me to give you ultimate pleasure." he said as he let his hand move to her clit, rubbing it softly as he pushed deep into her, grinding hard.

"Ah! AHH!! Please!" Her hands reached for his shoulders, holding on to him, her nails digging into his skin a little bit as she rode the rapidly increasing waves of pleasure. "I'm begging you! Please! Please master!" she lowered her lips to kiss and nibble at his neck, "Show me things, feelings, sensations I have never felt before!"

He smiled as he began to thrust deeper and faster into her, his mind sending so many different images of pleasure into hers, he wondered if she'd go insane with pleasure. He thrust hard and hit her g-spot with each thrust, groaning a bit in pleasure himself at the feeling of being wrapped so fully by her pussy.

The look on her face let him know well that every tantalizing image of lust and sex was playing in her mind. It was all the most powerful of aphrodisiacs as it intoxicated her. Taking her to levels like she did not ever dreamed existed. Her body shiver and trembled with the growing climax inside her. It threatened to burst forth from her at any moment as she gasped and panted for air.

He smiled as he felt her body heat to unbelievable levels, knowing she was enjoying it more and more. He nibbled on her neck, shuddering as he pushed himself deep inside of her, feeling her inner muscles tighten harder and harder around him,"Hmmm... moan... moan loudly... make people bang on the walls..." He whispered to her as his hands caressed her rear.

"Uuuhhhh!!!" she moaned out loud and clear the moment he told her get louder. And as if he command was over the whole building, a moment later, wall was rattling with the bangs of her neighbor. The same one from the bathroom. "You're gonna get me kicked out of my apartment!" she commented to him before her words gave way to more moans. Her even her hands were shaking at this point, "I can't take.... much more!"

He smirked and moved, pulling out of her and sitting her on the couch,"Hmmm... let's try something different." He said, moving and spreading her legs, letting his tongue ghost softly over the skin of her inner thighs. His hands moved to caress her rear, sending teasing jolts of pleasure through her body.

There was a loud whimper of loss as he pulled out of her, "Mmm!! Noo!" she whined while the contact between their two bodies was limited to only his hands moving her to the couch. Even as he used his hands to spread her wide open for his tasting, she was still whining for a return to more intimate of touches. Soon, he granted her wishes and in a way she had not seen coming at all! "OH!!" she gasped and threw her head back against the back of the sofa. Hands clutching at the cushions under her while he worked his magic. He had a talented touch and tongue. It was barely touching her and not even in the most sensitive of places yet and he had her coming apart at the seams already. "Dear god! You're going to kill me with pleasure!! I swear!" But even if that happened... it would be a good way to die.

He smiled as he continued to work on her, enjoying her moans of ecstasy. His hands moved, rubbing softly at her skin teasingly,"Hmm... you taste so good..." he whispered as he let his tongue slip into her, wriggling it around inside of her as his other hand moved to rub at her rear. He wondered just how much she would let him tease her body, would want to tease her until her body would eventually break.

He would not need to tease her to much longer if he kept it going like this! It was amazing she had not already broken. The fact that it was still building up inside her... it was going to be one powerful release when it finally came. Her hands moved from the sofa cushions to his arms. She stroked his skin up and down with her nails while her hips bucked against his tongue. There was no longer control over her own body. I moved against him and with him on only instinct now. "Ryu...!!" her voice was a desperate whisper, "Push me! I'm near the edge!! Please!"

He smiled, continuing faster,"Hmmm... so good..." he whispered as he continued to tease her body. He could feel her body tensing and writhing in pleasure as his hand moved, caressing her rear as he moved, sucking on her clit,"Hmmm... I'm going to tease you, tease you until you're oh so close..."

"Already there! Ryu!" she cried out, with a scream to follow, "AH!! Already there! Ahh! AHHH! RYU!!!!! AH!!! OH GOD!! I'm cumming! Now!!! Right- AHHH!" With a great scream of pleasure, pure primal pleasure, she broke at long last. While waves of pleasure crashed through every inch of her body, Ryu was rewarded by her sweet juices spilling from her and right to his waiting tongue.

He smiled, hearing her scream with pleasure as he continued to tease and torture her body. He continued to taste her juices, enjoying the way she tasted as his hands continued to caress her rear. He looked up at her, feeling her body convulse around his tongue,"Mmmm... so good..." He whispered, pulling away slowly, looking at her with her juices still on his tongue.

He was able to watch the last few spasms of her body as she lay there squirming before going still once more. Except for the rapid rise and fall of her chest while she struggled to regain her breath. She remained that way for a few moments before her eyes opened for just a moment. She looked down at him, body spent beyond spent for the time being. Groaning a little, she rolled her neck a little and rested her head back against the sofa, half passed out from the powerful explosion from within her own body.

He smiled softly as he moved, gently laying next to her,"Hmmm... my cute play thing..." he whispered,"We're gonna be togeter for a long time..." He whispered in her ear,"Forever and ever..." He said as he took a deep breath, yawning and snuggling close to her and closing his eyes softly.

Back
Top Bottom