Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

White Wolfers unite!

The Broken Lunatic

Super-Earth
How many of you are familiar with White Wolf?

World of Darkness?

Vampire: The Masquerade?
Werewolf: Apocalypse?
Mage: The Ascension?
Hengeyokai: Eastern Changing Breeds?
Changeling: The Dreaming?

If you are familiar with any games under the White Wolf name, please post here and make yourself known. Also, include whatever games you are experienced with.

And, if you know anyone who is familiar with WoD, recruit them.​

Re: Just out of sheer curiosity...

Wonderful.

Perhaps then we can get a few good role plays made if we discover more kindred. =3​

well not to much familiar with Requiem but VtM I am all about it , Play a pretty cool and rather fun Gangrel. <Though he is a bit heavy into tying up others

Another question:

Sword or shield?

Sabbat or Camarilla?

Would there be enough interested to create Sect threads during downtime?

And by all means, plot ideas are most welcome.​

Anarchs. :p Camarilla is sort of the default, though a Sabbat pack could be interesting if there were enough people involved.

Oh yeah, the Sabbat is a fun sect if you're wanting a more battle oriented character...or psychotic.

I just don't want to limit people to one side of the coin. ( Anarchs are the edge of the coin. =] )

Shane, White Wolf is a tabletop/LARP (Live Action Role Play) system with a wide variety of species to choose from: Vampire, werewolf, hengeyokai (eastern changing breeds), mage, fae, mummy, etc.​

I have V:tM's book sitting next to me! Lol
Along with the Mage and Werewolf main books.
I also own all the other changing breed books, either as PDFs or the actual book.

As Vampire Gangrel is my clan of choice. I have a male character with at least four different animal characteristics on him already
>,.,<
All made through Roleplaying...

Malkavian is my clan of choice, obviously, but if one were to split hairs, Malkavian Antitribu of the Sabbat Sect.

I also enjoy playing Gangrel and Ravnos.

I also also enjoy playing Werewolf (Glass Walkers and Fianna) as well as Hengeyokai (Kitsune and Nagah). -nodnod -​

Silent Strider for me
And as well Kitsune and Naga...maybe more of the Kumo...

I like me too, rofl!

But really, I am not that egotistic to really think like that
I think of others before me, seriously, if I can...

Sadly, I am more a fan of Exalted than any other White Wolf game.

I'd have to brush up a bit, BUT! My clan of choice is Tremere and I'm Camarilla all the way, baby!
Also, I play Sidhe just to add some spice and flare to the game. X3

Semi said:
Sadly, I am more a fan of Exalted than any other White Wolf game.
I've sooooo been wanting to try that one!
I have the 2nd ed book along with the abyssal, scroll of ancient races as normal books and the Lunar as a pdf
I'm still trying to grasp the storyline of it all...Wanting to play a Dragon King...

Dragon Kings are.....a very special case.

Most of my games involve circles of characters with varying Exalted types, and even mortal heroes....Fair Folk are crazy to include, yet can be quite perversely fun *Grin*

Back
Top Bottom