Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grades are subject to performance (Rya, East)

east

Supernova
Markus Masolin was a highschool teacher, and had been for a long time. every day he supervised groups of teenagers aged 15 and up, and so it had only been natural that he grew an eye towards them. He sighed handing back his tests. it was nearing the end of the semester report cards would be going out soon, and Markus already had his plan formed in his mind as he handed back his tests. "As you can see performance in this class has been varied, we have a few good students here, but we also have a few down right failures though i won't mention any names."

Markus passed out the last exam to a young woman, and smiled "If at all possible I would like to see you after class, do you think you could manage that?" he Lowered his glasses as he looked at her. He had just handed her one of the many F's the class had received, the thing being that most of her questions had actually been correct.

Keone Mehtsu was waiting patiently for her test back. Not feeling much fear from the results considering she studied and the test had not been as hard as she had prepared for it. SUre if you had not studied the materail it might have been a bit difficult, but she had made sure she studied. Besides she did not have much else to do with school like extracuricular activities so the sixteen year old had decided to put effort into her grades for the sake of a scolastic scholarship.

Looking up from her book she was about to reply to her teacher, but when the paper was placed down on her desk she could simply nod. How could this happen? Not that she thoguht herself as a genius but she truly thought she had not missed many questions on the test. Now if it where a quize it would not make her heart slightly speed up, but a test could easily bring your grade quite low. Exspecialy failing with an "F" not even a "D".

Pushing the test into her binder she waited patiently for th ebell to ring. Taking a few extra moments to calm herslef as the other students left and Keone walked up to the teachers desk. "I don't mean to seem rude; however, I think youd graded my test with the wrong key," at least that is what she wanted to say. Yet she could not form the words. "Yo-you wanted to see me?" she found herself saying instead. SLightly surprised by the stuttering. She may have been nervouse but she never stuttered.

Markus sat back in his chair as the bell rang and the students left for the day. School was out and in a few minutes the only people left in the building would be the teachers who always had to work late. for them the school day didn't end till at least five or six.

He watched as the young woman Keone walked to his desk, he had learned it again during the class simply by calling on her during his lecture. ah the power of the teacher. He nodded to her as she stuttered and waited till the last student was gone. "I have to say I am slightly disapointed with your performance with this exam. You had been doing so well up to now, but this grade will seriously harm your report card. I was wondering if there was anything you would be willing to do, to try and raise this grade."

Markus leaned back in his chair "I am willing to devote the majority of my attention towards you. so we can correct this."

Keone listened to her teacher with slight embarrassment. She had been ashamed at herself for the grade, but hearing the other told her he was upset with her which made her cheeks heat up with even more embarrassment.  

Her eyes looking straight into the others eyes when he offered his time to help her grade. "Of course Mr. Masolin. I am willing to help my grade, but," she paused a moment. "I really don't understand what I did wrong on the test. I looked over my notes from your lecture and most of my answers where correct. Unless I miss understood your lecture," Keone explained trying to be as respectful as possible. She did not sense why the other would fail her on purpose. Unknowing that the other had something rather explicit planned for her. 

Dark brown eyes staired at her teacher. Shifting from foot to foot in the slight silence. Waiting for the other to respond to her findings. 

Markus sighed of course a smart student would have checked their notes. He sighed and rubbed his forehead lightly. It seemed he would have to be slightly more direct with her then he had hoped. He adjusted his glasses and gave a kind smile getting up he walked to the door and closed it, locking it. "The truth is I failed you, You didn't miss understand anything in fact you have probably been my best student this term, and that's really why I had to fail you. You see Grades are and always have been subject to a students performance, and I want to see how you perform."

Markus adjusted his glasses one last time, he was now standing between Keone and the door, which was locked, class rooms had one really good feature about them they only had one exit. "So as I was saying, I would like to come to an agreement about your grades."

Keone looked at the other with a slightly confused look on her face. The "click" of the lock seemed much too loud and the look of all most... Amusement or annoyance? The girl could nto tell. Feeling slightly happy when the other said he failed her on purpose and htat she was one of his better students. Sadly this only laasted a few moments before she relized the other was not going to change it back. She wasn't an innocent little powder puff; however, the fact he was a teacher, and did not send a creepy vibe she did not think he was a pervert.

"I'm not fa-," she stopped mid word and her face flushed. "How can you put me in this situation!" she demanded her anger coming out in a burst. Keone forced herself to calm down knowing she could not afford to fail the class she had worked so hard to keep her grades up in. "ANd wh-what agreement do you sujest," she asked her eyes betraying her calm voice.

Her eyes burned with anger and a bit of fear. She stood at 5'5 and did not have a good chance if it came down to "he said" to "she said" considering he was the teacher. So maybe it wouldn;t be that bad, maybe he wasn't a perv and she was over reacting. At least that is what she told herslef, to prevent herself from lashing out with her anger any more than she all ready had.
(sry I can't find spell check)

Markus smiled and shook his head as Kaone yelled at him. He had expected that, which was why he honestly didn't want to break the news of what he had planned so early. he sighed shaking his head. "I can put you in this position because I am a teacher, and thus have the power to fail any student I please. This exam wasn't the first time, the truth is ive been minimizing your grade all term, and with that F your current report card will stand at about a D probably less, Unless of course you are willing to show me how committed you are to getting your grades up."

Markus sighed was he supposed to be tactful or blunt her mind had already figured out what he wanted, at least that's what he could guess by the look on her face, and in this room she posed little threat to him as he stood at 6"0 and she was hardly a match physically for him. "If you want we can start with some warm ups to ease your tensions, Why don't you make yourself comfortable" with the last line he pointed to her uniform and then to the ground by the corner.

"If and when I find your performance suitable I will reward you."

Keone's cheeks went even redder with anger running a hand through her short brown hair her fist holding her head and eyes closing. She had worked so hard for everything the past few years. All she had was her scholastic scores and the other had failed her for the class! SH ewould not have minded if she failed trying, and her grades simply where not enough. But the other did not give her what she deserved! Letting go of her hair slowly she ignored the burning in her eyes. SHe felt lke crying but decided to keep the tears at bay as long as she could.

Her hands going into fists once more understanding the command and slolwy went to the corner. Bringing her shaky hands to her shirt she allowed the blouse to slowly become unbuttoned and open. Revealing light blue bra with masqurade masks decorading the surface. THe bra held her b-cup breasts and her hands lowered to her skirt revealing matching dakr blue mix of lacy and satin panties.Her eyes didn't meet the others as she reached back and un-did her bra.

Soon she felt her hands reaching down and hesitantly began to slide them down her legs. By now she felt too numb to cry. Goose bumps rising on her skin from the cold air. Keone felt the air go across her nipples, causing them to go hard,and her shaved nether lips. SHe hated th efact she shaed last night... If she hadn't the other might not touched her because of all the hair...

Markus enjoyed the sight, watching closely as she undressed her self. Her body was sleek and her breasts were off a good size, the air in the room was chilling and it made her seem even more pleasant to the eye. Markus could already feel a slight stiffening against his pants but ignored it, there would be plenty of time for his pleasure. He moved forward moving a hand to grasp lightly on Keone's breast, holding and squeezing her lightly.

"Freshly shaved I see, that's a good thing as i can tell you I am not." His left hand leaft her breast and instead went playfully down her side rubbing against her exposed skin as he moved across her leg, and touched ever so lightly against her freshly shaved lips, parting them lightly to play with the red area of her pussy.

"Now first of lets see how well you are at listening to instructors orders, Kiss me, and undue my belt, and pants." Markus leaned in and pressed against her clitoris pinching the nerve slightly as he leaned into her.

Keone tensed when the others larger hand incased her breasts. Sure she had kissed and lightly made out with one person, but sh ehad never felt someone elses ands on her even through the cup of her bra. A audible gasp escaped her lips when the other squeezed her delicated breast. She jerked away slightly when the others hand met her side th eothers words sickened her, yet the others voice roused something inside her that made her nerves tingle with excitement.

"Nnn a-ah," was what came out of her lips form the other touching her private area. He hands coming out to steady herself by using his arms to support herself. Lowering her head as a whimper escaped her lips just from the other touching the delicate red insides of her lips. 

Looking up at her teaher she didn't even try to hide th fear passing through her eyes at th eothers command. What was the point? SOmething had taken over her, the feeling of helplessness. Quickly she braught ht eother down slightly and herslef up to kiss the other. An attempt to muffle her cry of pleasure from the other touching her clitoris. Pressing against the others body she let her hand shyly fumble with the others pants  and doing as the other told her to. Breaking the kiss she moved her face away from the other. A flush running across her cheeks as she was shaking lightly. 

Markus smiled the fear she had was natural for someone in her situation, but this was going to be fun for him. as his pants came free he moved his hand away from her pussy for a moment so he could remove them, allowing his pants to fall around his feet with his underware. His penis at this distance fell freely against her just above her pussy, touching her belly lightly. Markus smiled and took on of her trembling hands in his own, placing it on his cock.

"This is where you get the oral exam if you understand my meaning. I want you to remember that pronunciation and use of your tongue is very important to the clarity of your mark." Markus said with a smile, he had enjoyed the kiss, and stole another one pressing his toungue slowly and tenderly into her mouth before giving her a nod and and releasing her so she could begin her examination.

Keone felt relieved when the others hands moved away from her lips. Shuddering at the feeling of the cock rubbing against her belly. This would be her first tim ever feeling, or even seeing a penis in real life. Her hand lightly holding onto the cock once her hand was lead to it. Feeling the pulsating muscle in her hands.Her brown eye swidening at the others next words. Keone's cheeks went dark once the other braught her into a kiss. Squirming a bit as the other put his toungu into her mouth. For some odd reason she thought this wouldn't be the last invation she owuld experience.

Timidly Keone got onto her kneese and staired at the others cock. It was quite imposing, and rather uerving to imagine getting her lips near them. Suddenly a harsh urge to taste the others cock washe dover her sending a tingling sensation to her pussy. "I-i haven't.. studied this subject," she managed out. Her voice shaking with slight fear and confusion.

Markus smiled he could see a mixture in Keone's eyes partly fear, and confusion, but Markus could swear he saw some hunger in the mix. that was a good sign, she would learn to want. Markus rested his hand on her head lightly."It's a preview exam of the course to come, Just answer to the best of your ability. You will know when the test comes to an end as there is a slight chemistry component to it, and you will be expected to drink most of the chemical compound for full marks."

Markus slightly pushed his cock against her lips. "there is no time limit here, but sooner is always better then later, Don't worry to much, the subject is freshly cleaned, and I promise the questions will start out easy. It all starts with a taste of the course after all."

Keone flinched slightly when the hand came ontop of her shor brown hair. This position made her feel even more vernerable than before. All that was in her line of sight was the others imposing cock, thighs, and a it of stomach. She shuddered a bit once she heard she was going to have to swallow. The idea of putting the thing in her mouth was enough to put a bad pre-taste into her mouth; now knowing she would have to swallow made that worse. Making a slight sound when the other pressed it against her lips.

Slightly nodding to show she was actually listening to the other she timidly parted her lips. Soon finding she had to raise her self slightly and use her hadns to bring the cock in a postion sh ecould take it into her mouth. SHe did not understand how people did this, it felt like her mouth was stuffed and her mouth reminded her she had a sensative gag reflex. Luckily she did not puke simply gag a little and she found the taste itself was not that horrible.

Moving her hands up and down unsurly around the cock she began to suck lightly on the part she had in her mouth. Then her tounge began to explore around the sensative head and along the bit of the shaft she had in her mouth. Not finding this getting her very far she took her mouth off the cocka nd simply began to lick the underside. It felt bigger than it looked, from her hands and toungu on it at least. By then she had closed her eyes trying to figure out what she was doing as the texture and taste invaded her toungue.

Markus moaned softly as he felt Keone take his cock into her mouth. She was a novice but her mouth was still warm and her tongue felt wonderful. Feeling her lick his cock he smiled, and guided her head gently with his hand half to make sure she stayed licking, and half so he knew she couldn't run away.

"You are doing wonderfully, but perhaps a more hands on approach would be better suited for this lesson." He said as continued to hold her, his cock was already hardening and becoming it's full length and size, using his hand he lifted her slightly and pressed his cock back into her mouth, and then started to move thrusting his cock into her moth while his hand held her head by her hair, his motions started gently but more and more he started to increase in ferocity. "Pay close attention to just how much cock i can fit into your mouth, and study the method, there may be a pop quiz on this later."

Keone felt her skin crawl hearing her teacher tell her she was doing good at giving him a blow job. When the cock was forced into her mouth she whimpered when the other took complete control and began thrusting in and out of her mouth making her very nervouse. Yet she simply stayed very still.

Soon his thrusting was making her gag quite a bit and she attempted to let the other know by tapping on his thigh. By now tears from gagging where building up in her brown eyes and she attempted to blink them away. She tried to see how much was in her mouth that caused her to gag sadly the thrusting mad eit very difficult. Feeling scared and slightly suffocated she pushed the other away by pushing on the others thighsturning her head quickly and breathing in rather quickly.

"Y-you hurting me," she muttered trying her best to be "good". Then she felt evne more sick when she relized she felt a light bit of wetness in between her thighs that was too thick to be sweat. "I-i want to continue the lesson but you are going to fast," she stated. Trying to avoid the other being pissed off just playing off this as an act of diffiance.

Markus nodded hearing that he was hurting Keone, oddly enough that wasn't his goal, and so when she asked to slow down he nodded, and took his hand away from her head. "Okay then why don't you set your own pace for this lession, I will leave you be for the rest of the exam, as I don't think these lessions need to be painful."

Markus took a step back from Keone and smiled. "We are close to the end of this exam as it is, so all you have to do now is the final question, remember that you will need to swallow." Markus's cock was twitching lightly anticipating her mouth, He could already feel like he was about to burst and the tip of the cock was already wet with a white film. "Start with a kiss, and then take it into your mouth."

Markus wasn't turned away by the act of defiance in fact it was good, it meant she had spirit, and that spirit would come in handy later, when they got down the actual assignment. "After the first exam we shall pay more attention to your biology, so there is reward for you at the end of the day."

Keone felt relieef when the other undrstood and did not get angry with her. The last thing she needed was for the larg male to lash out at her in an area where no one would her her cry out no matter how loud she was. Timidly she took the cock back into her hands and kissed the side of the head before taking it into her mouth.

The taste of the pre-cum invaded her mouth once more. Except this time she actually tasted it and she shyly began to bob her head mimicing the others thrusting; however, much slower. Her toungue soon going ot work as it had before th eother started thrusting except she kind of understood how to tak ehte bobbing and lick at the same time. She found that the taste wasn't as horrible as she had predicted.

At the same time she feared swallowing, the idea of it coming into her mouth. What if she threw up? Then again she tried to calm herself simply imagining just to be slightly salty like she head some girls talk about. Some reallyliked it.. Maybe she would? Keping that in mind she tried to go faster to get thi s "lesson" out of the way.

Markus moaned lightly feeling Keone's lips against his cock, feeling her bob her head and sucking on his hard flesh. Her tongue against the tip and most sensitive area. Markus did his best to not thrust into her instead just letting her do her work. he let out a slight gasp as she started to pick up her pace.

Markus's eyes closed for a moment, feeling his cock twitch against her tongue. she bobbed faster picking up pace and Markus let out a moan as he thrown over his thresh hold. his penis twitched against Keone's mouth and a round of cum exited with each twitch. he felt himself cum inside her mouth and watched as she would react.

His hand wanted to go to her head to hold her so she couldn't escape, but he fought the urge, instead letting Keone work naturally as he came into her mouth. "That was wonderfully executed." he said as he caught his breath.

Keone could feel the others organ  inside her mouth twitch and slowly release a bit of the cum. In small amounts she managed to swallow it though she found it so bitter! So when it came in bigger amounts a bit of it leaked out of her mouth as he attempted to swallow. She felt relieved that it was not as bad as she imagined. 

Pulling back she wiped her mouth and felt relief that this part of the "exam" was done. She began to appreciate that the older person was not a few of her other teachers. He was relatively good looking and was one of her favorite teachers. At least before all of this, perversity was forced onto her. Leaving her on the floor named and staring up at her teacher. 

"So what do I have to do next?" she asked with a bit of irritation in her voice. She wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. Yet she knew the other had a tendency to draw things out in class. This is something she feared happening with his sexual acts. 

Markus smiled as he watched her swallow, He sighed and crouched down next to her. His eyes were kind, as he smiled at her. "well now why don't we take some time to study your anatomy, lets do some tests to see just what makes you moan and scream shall we?" as he spoke he put his hand on her breast and slowly pushed her back.

"This is the lecture part of the class so why don't you just lay back and take notes, and tell me your experiences as we go." he put some minor pressure on her breast as he pinched her nipple with his right hand, but his left hand slowly rubbed at her inner thigh, moving closer and closer to her lower lips, and the wettness the tension from earlier had caused.

His left hand moved slowly against her vagina parting her lips with his thumb as he moved his hand slowly against her thighs, playing with her pussies lips with his index finger and middle. before entering her body with his index.

Keone's eyes widened when the other used such words. Not that "moan and scream" where bad or crude words; however, in the context he used them is what sent the shock through the younge girls eyes. She allowed herself to be pushed back a light shock going through her body from the pressure on her nipple.

Timidly she nodded and laid back her hot back touching the cold floor she felt so strange seeing the other looming over her. "Y-yes sir," she mumbled softly when the other told her what to do. Gasping soon after as the other pinched her nipple. A shaking whimpering sound escaped her lips when she felt the other enter her. The feeling of penatration wass trange though she used tampons the feeling of hot, warm, and slightly caloused digit was much different.

She felt so good. The feeling of a person taking control of her felt so good. Not that she would ever admit it on he rown terms. On the inside though she was struggling with the idea that she was enjoying the large hand on her pressed and the finger inside her now. Thinking of these things made her pussy clench tighlty around the finger.

Markus smiled he was enjoying this far more openly then Keone, watching her reactions closely to gauge just how well she was enjoying this, he brought his lips to hers kissing her passionatly for a moment as he pressed his finger into her further, he could feel resistance, she was tight and he could tell that her hymen hadn't been broken yet. "So this is your first time taking this course?"

Markus gave her a smile as he pressed his thumb against the young womans clit rubbing it while he rubbed her inner pussy with his index, and played with her vaginal lips. she was wet now and he could tell from her gasps that she was enjoying herself. He kissed her again on her lips before moving down away from her face. "I think you will enjoy the content i have planned for you."

Markus brought his mouth to her breast, and licked at her nipple before biting down lightly and sucking on her breast. he did this for several seconds as he played his tongue against Keone's nipple, and all the while he applied more pressure on her clitoris and inner body.

Keone felt the others lips on her which muffled her rising volume of sounds. She kind of enjoyed the kiss, but that did not distract her from the slight pain from the other putting so resistance on her hymen.  Before she could tell him, she did not want to go through with the "lesson" her clitoris was touched causing her to moan. Not the half whimpers she had heard herself make but a true carnal moan that she had never heard herself make. 

And that wasn't the last sound she made, with all of the touching and fondeling her breathing became heavier and her toes curled slightly. She found herself kissing the other back shyly just from the feelings rushing through her body made her much more compliant.  "O-oh god!" she exclaimed as the other nipped at her nipple and sucked on it. Soon she felt fear at the light pressure on her hymen. 

"Pl-please can we d-do a different lesson?" she asked quickly and attempts at closing her legs. She felt so strangely terrified at the idea of the other taking her virginity. Raping her, blackmailing her, either way she did not mentally want this! "Please!" Keone begged once more not using her arms because she was afraid of the other hitting her in the face. 

Markus smiled as he heard her call out for god, and that smile didn't fade as her reactions turned from one of pleasure to one of fear as she began to realize what was truly happening. Markus didn't withdraw his hand from her pussy instead he pushed deeper inside her with his index finger. drawing in and out of her in a slow motion that was gaining in force. "I am sorry this is required material for this course but I can give you a little something to help you. Your first orgasm"

Markus kissed her breast one last time as he moved down farther still, drawing his tongue across her stomach as his finger left her pussy so that he could instead hold her legs apart. He started with a kiss, placing his lips on her soft, and moist lower lips, and then began to draw his tongue against the lips parting them, as he tasted her juices. he licked at her wet pussy for several seconds, before kissing her clit directly, and sucking lightly on it. He continued to lick, and then began to resume finger fucking her. Pressing his index into her as he licked her pussy his tongue pressing against her clit.

Back
Top Bottom