Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Melody of the Wild Dance - Hellsing (Jikkah/DarkMudkip)

Milana walked through the market, stocking up on food for the week. The gash on her forehead had been stitched up and she no longer wore her nuns dress, now wearing a simple black dress and a coat.

"Mademoiselle...?" A familiar French accent sounded behind her. It was the man from the cafe, in general out-and-about clothes than when they last met

Milana perked and turned to look at the man behind her, a soft smile on her face. "Ah, you're the man from the other day." She said, bowing her head slightly. "Is all well?"

She shook her head and pushed his hand away. "No, keep it." She said. "Think of it as a gift of good will."

He made a face but nodded, pocketing the coin, "I cannot refuse a beautiful woman.." He said, "Allow me to properly introduce myself; my name is Pip Bernadette." He bowed slightly, removing his his hat out of respect and curtousy

Milana curtsied as best as she could while holding the bag of groceries. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Bernadette, my name is Milana Abbadelli." She said. "What brings you to Ireland?"

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear that, but you did come at a perfect time, the weather has been perfect lately." She smiled, shifting the paper bag in her arms.

Milana shook her head again. "No, I can just put it in the car." She made a soft humming noise, glancing at Pip. "Would you like to get some coffee, Pip?"

"Well that's not good, coffee is a good thing then." She said, heading off to her small Volkswagen, putting the groceries in the passengers seat before leading him to a cafe that was on the corner. "This place has wonderful coffee." She said, taking a seat.

She shook her head. "Not at all." She said, looking at the sign that had all the purchasable food for sale, waiting for a waiter to come and take their order. "So you never did tell me what brought you here to Ireland."

"So a secret assainment of sorts, alright." She joked, smiling slightly. When the waiter came, she ordered a simple coffee.

"Don't apologize, I don't mind." She said, looking at the busy street. "And you'll have to forgive me, then, if I don't speak much either." She said, very much so enjoying the silence. When the waiter brought their coffees she thanked him before he left.

Milana enjoyed her own coffee after adding a bit of sugar, making a soft noise as she listened to the traffic.

Milana brought her gaze away from the passing cars, letting them fall onto Pip, and upon noticing he was staring, fidgeted. "Is something the matter?" She asked, cheeks flushed pink.

Back
Top Bottom