Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Yes, the first time I tried to make gelato and I dumped the cream into the egg yolks to accidentally make (chocolate) scrambled eggs. Gross.

Have you ever been so distracted that you reversed your actions while doing 2 things at once?

Hiya Michelle!!!!! I missed you!

Yes I have and it was unpleasant to say the least. I should've known better than to go to a club called the Zoo.

Have you ever found yourself staring at someone thinking, "I'd hit that!" and then they caught your eye right at that second?

Yes, and it turned out well.

Have you ever been so frustrated at someone that you wanted to slap them, but you didn't because they weren't worth the assault charge?

Yes. But not always entirely awake.

Have you ever followed someone into a group or meeting that you were not invited to and did not belong just to get to know them?

No, but what a clever idea! I'll have to remember that one. ;)

Have you ever gone on Youtube to share a funny video with someone, then spent the entire afternoon cuddled on the couch with them as you sought out other videos to laugh to together?

No, but sometimes I think about some of the things I wished I had done much sooner after saying that, and still think that I wouldnever do that in a million years!

Have you ever did something you came to regret now?

Yes. Many times - sometimes when training a young one, sometimes racing down a hill too damn fast, sometimes while jumping and having the horse balk at a spider. The older I get, the harder the ground feels.

Ever taken a homeless person to lunch?

No, but I gave him (my lunch) two sandwiches and a thermos of hot coffee.

Have you ever made elaborate plans for the next day, only to have them obliterated by mother nature?

Yes I have, and yes I did. Because the manger of the store was running the register at the time he was very grateful that I gave it back. I got a couple of free meals out of it.

Have you ever fallen in love to quickly? And regretted it?

^ God yes! I always fall in love quick and in the end it never works out.

Have you ever typed a whole paragraph explaining something and then BAM with one wrong highlight you cannot get anything you typed back because when you press the back button it just leaves and goes back to another page you visited?

(side note...I think that I'm falling way to fast for this guy, and I really want to, but I'm scared he won't return my feelings)

^ O.O YES!
I was typing this really long and detailed reply to one of my RP partners once, and I was so fucking proud of this reply because I had writer's block. Then BAM it's gone it's like your gut punched...in the soul!

Have you ever had white chocolate hot coco?
(If your answer is no, go buy some and try it. It's da BOMB)

Nope, can't say I have. But it sounds delicious! Maybe I'll try it some time.

Have you ever been so aroused you wanted to jump onto the first person (of your preferred gender) you see and do the daylights out of them?

Haha no! But now I want to XD

Have you ever ridden a horse as fast as it can go, and enjoyed it? (If you havent... You need to! Instant stress reliever ;))

Back
Top Bottom