Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who here fiends for green?

Lawless

The Divine
Seriously, I've had a few people I talk to not care, a few people disapprove, one person almost stop talking to me, and people who I talk to and we light up at the same time.

So seriously, just out of curiousity, who here smokes the reefer?

-carefully raises a hand- Occasionally. It's legal for me though :D -loves her tinesy crazy homeland-

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE5AD06O20091114?rpc=64">http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ ... 114?rpc=64</a><!-- m -->

Don't worry, the US is working on legalizing it too.

Not me. I know people who do. My parents do, in fact, but the smell was too much for me. I can't, even if I wanted to. I am in the military and we do random drug testing in the military. Luckily I don't want to.

Yeah, I understand if you're working. If you got a good job, by all means, do your thing, you know? Shit, if I had a good job right now, I'd definately take a break from it.

Umm, did I forget to post in our RP? I can't remember who's post it is.

Used to, haven't in awhile. Not since Kaios' birthday. I love lighting up with Trygon and the guys! =)

Though...I'm a giggle stoner. I giggle at anything and everything. XD

I don't. Grew up with a step-father who grew massive bushes of the stuff in the back yard for years. Had to suffer the smell of it all that time, and it REALLY gives me a massive headache.

Except the one time I went to a concert with Trygon.. someone there was smoking it..just made me sleepy then. o.0

-Shrugs.-

Smoking is great. As for the headache thing... I've heard people getting headaches from the smell, but the only time I ever get headaches is when I miss a seed or two while breaking it down.

I like getting stoned and then getting a buzz, or getting drunk and then getting a little high.

I don't like doing them both in excess, though. I like to remember the night's activities, lol.

Unless you got a good paying job that drug tests often (Or you have your own personal reasons that actually make sense), I suggest you try it. It's like being drunk, but way better.

I don't and don't wish to. The very smell reeks havoc on my senses. Though I have nothing against people who do. n.n;;

I don't smoke it and never will. I smell it and start getting allergy symptoms (stuffy nose, watery eyes). So quite possibly, I might be allergic to it.

You know, you can get a vaporizer, and if I'm not mistaken there's no smoke. But I wouldn't try it if you think you're alergic to it.

Also in the miltary, but I doubt I'd bother even when I go civilian. I avoid using any type of drug, be it alcohol, pot, or cigarettes. I have no problem with those that do, I just don't have any reason to myself.

Back
Top Bottom