You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-23-2014, 02:37 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Manatee Spring (near RJ's & BlackJack's House)
07-15-2012, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 03:02 PM by AlphaWolfQuin.)
RE: Manatee Spring (near RJ's & BlackJack's House)
[Image: 2gu9ugk.jpg]
Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa

"Oh RJ's a good guy me and him may rough house and argue a little but we never get into any serious fights I think he's good for Ronni as well she seems like she needs someone who will take care of her and be patient with her and RJ is the type of guy that can give her that" ,Jack said in response. "And Ace well she's Ace she's a good kid too". He kissed Tessa on the cheek in return then continued to pet the manatee who was now floating on it's back. "See like a puppy even wants his belly rubbed".
[Image: 214pq8y.gif]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manatee Spring (near RJ's & BlackJack's House) - AlphaWolfQuin - 07-15-2012 02:38 PM