You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-25-2014, 09:46 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Succubus and the loving neighbor boy {Ryuu & Camryn Draik}
07-02-2012, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 12:26 AM by ryuu.)
RE: Succubus and the loving neighbor boy {Ryuu & Camryn Draik}
As alex heard her voice a strange feeling crept into his head, he wasn't sure what it was but it felt kind of good. "Hi alura, I'm Alex, and yeah I know the feeling. I was afraid I was moving into some boring retired neighborhood." as he talked she seemed to become more and more beautiful "Yeah, I'm actually all transferred and stuff so I'll be going there soon as summer vacation lets out." Alex smiled as he spoke to Alura, she was much more attractive than he thought she was just passing by, up close she was immensely beautiful, with raven black hair, beautiful brown red like eyes, and incredibly fair skin.

The very thought of not replying yes almost seemed unimaginable as Alura asked him inside. Her very words drew his mind to a strangely confident place as he replied with a gentle smile "Y-yeah, yeah sure. I'd love to come inside"
As we walk through an endless night all we may hope to do is survive until the sun rises to show us the way
http://www.f-list.net/c/drake23
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Succubus and the loving neighbor boy {Ryuu & Camryn Draik} - ryuu - 07-02-2012 02:56 AM