Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Shining Tears/Ar Tonelico themed RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenso

Meteorite
I don't have anything specific in mind right now, but I'm hoping to find people familiar with either Shining Tears or Ar Tonelico games. More specifically, I'm hoping to find people who are familiar with them and are willing to play characters from them. The characters I'm looking for are Elwyn and Blanc Neige from Shining Tears and Misha Arsellec Lune and Aurica Nestmile from Ar Tonelico.

I don't have too many specific scenarios in mind for these characters, I would rather talk it through with interested parties first, but my kinks for the RP range from vanilla to the taboo. I very much enjoy playing non-human characters, but it isn't required.

One fairly vanilla scenario I do have in mind is a crossover for one of the Ar Tonelico girls and Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia. I would prefer this to be more story driven though, at least at first.

For any discussion on ideas, here's my f-list for reference

Admittedly, both sources are fairly obscure, but I'm hoping someone's heard of one if them and shares my tastes.

Looking around at other people's requests, I guess I should note that I'm a literate role player, though I have a little more experience in MUSH style rps rather than forum based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom