You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 11-24-2014, 05:24 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
06-23-2011, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2011 12:49 PM by PsychoHC.)
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
When he moaned more Taylor struggled despratly to control herself. I( was obvious she enjoyed hearing the sounds escap the weak creatures lips. When he stuck his ass out Talors hand gripped it tighter. At this point the blood sensation was at its fullest and crept through he body send swirls of temption. Taylor licked up the reminder of the blood before moving her face away to gaze coldly down at him. It was amazing that through all that pleasure she remained collected and seemingly emotionless. Taylor was terrible at expressing emotions mainly because she didn't have any other then possesiveness, being over protective, pissed off, quiet and collected, cold, and full of lust. BUt that was new one at least she thought.

Taylor still gripped on to his ass squeezing it and motioning her hand. Her cold empty eyes gazed down into his watching every reaction. Her grip moved from his hand that was pinned against the wall to a strong grip around his wrist. It was easy for her to over power him being a vampire she coul over power most anything. That's how Taylor liked it born to lead and direct it was amazing she didn't have a slave sooner. Taylor felt his bulge against her waist. This brought an odd small smirk to her face as if he reaction was approved. (Aylor then heard a bell and was unsure or wear it came from. A moment later she slide her tight grip on his wrist down to the other side of his backside and gripped it firmly causing him to thrust his small framed body forward into her. Taylor felt the buldge against her and squeezed him again causing him to thrust foward once more. Her hips were slightly higher then his but clashed as Taylor returned the thrust. Her mind crept up on her once again *Errr what the hell are you doing snap out of it* but her cold emotionless glare stayed focus on the young neko.
I may be cruel and heartless at times, and yea maybe I won't ever love you but I'll protect you until the day I die and hold you and be strong for you when you cry and I might even die for you as long as you know you'll always be only mine.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNtFD3ofuo[/video]

[Image: Rafael2.JPG]
Mine...Back the fuck off

[Image: bloodneko2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave)) - PsychoHC - 06-23-2011 12:44 PM