You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-01-2014, 02:16 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
06-23-2011, 08:39 AM
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave))
Natsu's body began to shiver and shake as his mistress continued to feed on him. Still not used to the overwhelming feelings of having his sensitive neck bitten and sucked, he does his best to keep as still as possible while she feeds, like only a proper slave should.
His tail twitched and another moan escaped his mouth as she gripped his tail. He felt his heart pound faster, making the blood flow faster through his body. The feeling of losing all control to his mistress made the bulge in his pants grow even larger as she continued to assault his body, knowing that it pleased her gave him pleasure also.
He gave a long shiver as well as a long, soft moan as mistress' hand slid down his tail to grip his behind. Never before had he felt anything so incredible, the pleasure was enough to break someone as weak as him.
He stuck his ass out so that it filled her hand more. His mouth hung open slightly as he began to pant and moan and his tail made spastic movements every time she gripped or sucked him. His cock grew to it's full length, rubbing against him inside his pants, causing the bell around it to jingle as he moved along with her gripping and sucking.
He closed his eyes, lost in a feeling of ecstasy that only his new mistress could provide, he found his heart fluttering more.
A kiss on the hand, and maybe gently on the lips. Lay me down and softly whisper that there's no escape from your insatiable lust. As I melt from your words I can do not but submit, tonight my body is yours...

Take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes...
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Little Neko Slave ((Need Male slave)) - Derruboy - 06-23-2011 08:39 AM