You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-21-2014, 01:21 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Male Seeking Female RPer [Multi-char players encouraged]
06-03-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Male Seeking Female RPer [Multi-char players encouraged]
*dusts off the thread*

UPDATE IN THE FACE!

Alright! I've come up with new ideas, so check it out!

A Princess' Folly - Mind/Body Control, Non-Con, Hypnosis, Exhibition, Medieval Fantasy

An spoiled, bratty princess is expected to be the heir to her kingdom, but despite various attempts to educate her, she refuses to give up her carefree lifestyle. It doesn't help that she's beaten the best knights & guards in combat, not to mention she's no stranger to the art of seduction. Everything changes, however, when they arrange to have her trained by an adventurer. The princess assumes it'll all be a breeze, but little does she know that the man is an experienced Psychic Warrior, and he ends up hypnotizing her as she tries to seduce him, only he ends up seducing her. She becomes a model princess to the public eye, but at night she's his slutty little doll.

I really want the princess to really become his personal slut, thristy for his cum and hungry for his cock, willing to do whatever he wants, from wearing the dresses and lingerie he wants, to performing perverted and sexual acts. It's not what she really wants, but the mental programming makes it so that it seems like what she wants, and she has no idea.

My Darling - Mind/Body Control, Non-Con, Hypnosis, Exhibition, Modern Fantasy

A voluptuous and curvaceous woman with a sexy sense of style and a seemingly-endless bank account is on the constant search for that special someone to relieve her of that itch in her life. Due to her standards, however, she has turned down every man that has advanced on her. Everything changes when she dates a man that releases her inhibitions...literally. He is a psychic, and he ends up hypnotizing her, turning her into a totally slutty doll. She gives him everything. Her money, her home, her heart, and her body.

Same as the last, only modern. She'd be wearing the clothes, lingerie, and costumes that turn him on the most, while sharing his bed and bank account with him. Although-while, she'll think it's completely normal, and all she'll care about is making him happy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Male Seeking Female RPer [Multi-char players encouraged] - Spynmaster - 06-03-2012 02:58 PM