Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gamers of BlueMoon

Gagoiru

Planetoid
How many gamers are there that reside here in BlueMoon?

And by any chance do any of you play on XBL, PSN or PC?

What multiplayer games are you also currently playing?

*raises hand*
I is a gamer girl... but not so much as I used to be, oh man. I currently play no multiplayers or MMORPGs. Though I did play WoW for a small stint. Now I mainly play old school games and mindless fighting games like Soul Calibur when I get the chance to actually delve into gaming at all. And recently I've been nostalgic and started replaying an oldie but goodie Icewind Dale.

I'm an xbox fanboy (Hiscores AZN)
You can see me on COD black ops and Blazblue CS
I looooove Mass Effect with a passion
and recently my friend got me into Grand Chase for my comp o3o

I still need a fucking xbox!!!!!!
And a PS3.... >.>

At least I have a Wii and PS2 though. I suppose beggars can't be choosers. >.<

Is it really? But there are some games, from what I recall, that looked decent enough for it. Maybe such games are few and far between??? Regardless, I do know I want an xbox over that anyway. I'm also kinda wanting a DS... >.>

Never thought I'd say I wanted a freakin' handheld. >.<

I work at a video gaming center...I know a considerable amount about gaming consoles ^.^
and xbox > PS3 in terms of gaming

heee! <333
verrrry good to know.
Let's me know where to spend my money and where not to bother. ;)
*mwah mwah*

>.>
<.<
*bites*
XD

Well, I own no xbox for comparison. But there are games on xbox I know I want to play hence my want for one. lolol. One day soon, I tell you!!!!! Oh what a day that'll be. >.>

darkangel76 said:
*raises hand*
I is a gamer girl... but not so much as I used to be, oh man. I currently play no multiplayers or MMORPGs. Though I did play WoW for a small stint. Now I mainly play old school games and mindless fighting games like Soul Calibur when I get the chance to actually delve into gaming at all. And recently I've been nostalgic and started replaying an oldie but goodie Icewind Dale.

Soul Calibur is fun. I play quite a few fighting video game series in fact. Have quite a collection of them too.

Mortal Kombat
Virtua Fighter
Dead or Alive
Street Fighter
King of Fighters
Tekken (My most favorite to be honest.)
Kravin5150 said:
I'm an xbox fanboy (Hiscores AZN)
You can see me on COD black ops and Blazblue CS
I looooove Mass Effect with a passion
and recently my friend got me into Grand Chase for my comp o3o

I play just about all the Call of Duty games on the xbox360.

By any chance you play Halo or Gears of War?

Cant wait for Mass Effect 3 by the way.

darkangel76 said:
I've always been a MK and SF fan. You so cannot go wrong there. XD

Whos your favorite male and female Street Fighter character?
Kravin5150 said:
I like the kinect for xbox better than the wii, it just needs a few bugs worked out

Dude I so totally agree with you there. I cant stand having to use a controller like that when it comes to the Nintendo Wii and Playstation Move. I think Microsoft out did themselves when they made their motion control device cause now I cant wait for what shooters, real time strategy, action adventure, RPG's, fighting, racing and sports games will be like once game designers start using the motion control tech for their games.

Ryu will always be my man. Always. Dragon Punch FTfuckingW! As for female? Hrmm... Chun Li will always be a fave, though I liked her better when she could do the fireball. Though mainly I like her b/c you can sorta-kinda 'cheat' with her. >.>

and.... *flips off anyone who says that a fighting game is a 'button mashing' game*
It's all about the combos, damnit!!!! THE COMBOS! XD

Crap, I really do need to reinstall Icewind...

Anyhow, I'm mostly a PC-gamer. We do have an Xbox, though seeing how it's my brothers I hardly get any time on it XD

I'm an XBL gamer. Currently playing Call of Duty: Black Ops like a biatch while on Christmas Holidays from University. Haven't really been gaming for that long, about two years I guess. Mainly got into FPS with the release of Modern Warfare 2 last year. Although, very big fan of the Dead Rising series as well!

PC Gaming, only the latest news for me and my mates.

I'm in Black Ops, MW2, WoW (European Server ofc), LoL, SC2, and my latest addition of just passing time: Heroes of Might and Magic V

I am a heavy hand held game player, I really enjoy the idea of being able to play my game where ever I feel like it. Though I do play on my pc, and I do own a game cube. My psp/ds are well used though<3

• Gamer right here, big time. I'm a huge World of Warcraft player, been
        playing for quite some time. Other then that I prefer older games like
        Banjo-Kazooie, Paper Mario and Donkey Kong Country, but I've recently
        found myself partial to newer ones too.

Dragon Age, oh god, Dragon Age. <3 Shadow of the Colossus, Demon Souls,
        Oblivion, Final Fantasy, God of War, all that good stuff. I adore horror
        games like Dead Space and Amnesia, kiddy games like Super Mario Galaxy
        and more cryptic ones like my all time favorite, Shadow of the Colussus.

I don't play much online because I'm not a huge FPS gamer (except for
        Team Fortress, but I don't think that counts).

I play for aesthetic appeal more then actual gameplay. For example, the
        music. I usually can't play a game if the soundtrack is shitty. Orchestrated
        music all the way ~ !

Back
Top Bottom