Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insatiable Lovers - A Brother & Sister Love Story (rp_youknowyouloveme & Impulsive)

Impulsive

Planetoid
Aaron was in a good mood. It was the Friday before having the next two weeks off from work and school! On top of that, he only had one two months left before he graduated.. and only one class to worry about. It couldn't be any better. The only odd thing was that his sister was due to arrive on Sunday evening and would be staying with him. The plan was that his roommate would be moving out in a week or so and his sister would be his new roomie.

He wasn't sure what he thought about living with his little sister. They always got along good. Were very close, in fact, when they were younger. He loved his sister. The idea of living with her 24/7, however, he had a feeling would cramp his style. The idea of coming home with a girl and her sitting there watching tv just seemed like a strange scenario. They'd definitely have to set some rules for that situation to work.

Aaron pulled into the car-park, shot up the stairs to his apartment and entered the front door. He could hear the water running in the kitchen, which was strange. His roommate must have gotten out of work early.

Turning towards the small kitchen, about to inquire, he stopped in his tracks. A girl was standing at the sink. A very, if her back was in any way an indication, sexy little thing with long silky hair in tight little shorts and a shape that any living male would want to get super close to. Hell, he thought, any non-living male would likely want to get with this gorgeous girl as well, he thought. Aaron straightened his 6'4 height and moved closer. He hoped she'd find him attractive, even if she was taken. Some said he looked like Chris Pine. He hoped she thought so as well. And.. that she liked the look of Chris Pine.

Aaron realized this must be his roomie's girlfriend. Walking up super quiet behind her, he leaned close to speak softly in his naturally deep voice. "Damn.. how on earth did Pete get such a gorgeous girl as you as his own?", he asked. It took all his will not to press up close behind her. Or so he fantasized about, for doing so would likely get him slapped.

Giselle was still feeling tired when she woke up. She reached over to the side drawer where her phone was, and looked at the time; she saw it was 1pm. “Ah crap, missed the alarm by 3 hours. Oh well, this is what I get for going to sleep so late.” She said to herself.

Giselle was not looking forward to sharing a place with her older brother. She hadn’t seen him in ages and frankly, didn’t want to be staying with him. Nevertheless, what can you do – parents will always be parents. If she could avoid meeting or seeing him, she would. She just did not want to face him. At least, having two guys in the house would make it easier, but to have Pete moving out, it was weird. Still in bed, she gazed at the room, which would soon be hers.

She shook the thought from her head and forced herself to get up. She looked out the window, facing into the garden. “It’s sunny outside, shorts it is.” She was wearing one of Pete’s t-shirts. A baggy black t-shirt with the batman logo on it – she had picked the t-shirt because she loved her comics. Giselle stretched her arms before grabbing a pair dark denim shorts with rough edges from her Ralph Lauren duffle bag. She slid them up her long and slender legs; made her way over to the mirror and had a look. She tied one end of her t-shirt; so, that it looked more fitted - highlighting her small waist. Some skin showed around her stomach area, other than her legs. She fixed up the bed before making her way down to the kitchen. As she made her way downstairs, she tied her long, silky black hair up into a messy high ponytail.

Once in the kitchen, she decided to make herself some pancakes and some tea. She went to the cupboard and saw the flour on the top shelf. Luckily, for girl she wasn’t too short, her height being 5ft7; she took out the flour with ease, putting it to one side. She went to the fridge and took out the rest of her ingredients – egg, milk, butter, and some cream. Picking up her kettle, Giselle made her way over to the sink. She ran the tap, and started filling it up with the water running, she didn’t hear Aaron enter the house. I mean, I’m 19. He doesn’t need to know about me staying in the same room as Pete.... Even if he did find out, he wouldn’t really care – he can’t care. She thought to herself.

"Damn... how on earth did Pete get such a gorgeous girl as you as his own?" The sudden voice interrupted her thoughts, making her jump slightly backwards into him. She wasn’t sure she’d actually heard the voice. The words ran through her mind as she switched the tap off. Did he just say, I’m Pete’s girl? Who is this – the voice does sound, somewhat familiar.... “Let’s just say he kept me hidden from prying eyes.” Giselle replied as she placed the kettle on the side, before turning around to face the owner of the deep, alluring voice. Of all people, it had to be my brother. Great....Hmmm, how about I have a little fun with this is, I’ll have to remember to bring Pete into the game. She thought to herself whilst, she wiggled her eyebrows at the tall male standing in front of her. “Besides, what makes you think he had to do anything at all? Hmm..?” She said sweetly, putting up a poker face when she realised that dark voice belonged to no-one but her own, her older brother - Aaron.

Before she started to turn, he had her trapped, playfully.. between himself and the counter. Hands were quickly on both sides of this luscious girl.. as he leaned close. Somehow, Aaron got away with such behavior when it came to girls. Recently, in frustration, a lovely creature he was pursuing told him it was his smile that was damned hard to resist. He had no idea if were that or just pure dumb lick but until it seriously backfired he would never change. It was far too much fun to behave.

When she was fully turned, he couldn't help but see that she was even sexier from the front.. apart from that scrumptious bottom that was equally gorgeous. He was very skilled at shedding away the mental view of clothing. Even the eyes on this beauty were mesmerizing, even flawless. Yet as he gazed into those lovely blue eyes, something nagged at his thoughts. She seemed famil-

"Huh? What the?", he stammered.. realizing it was his little sister he was pressing far to close into. "What are you.. today? What about Sunday?" He still hadn't moved but was pressed tightly into the one person he knew better than anybody else on the entire planet. Shit, he thought, it's my little Elle. I was just pressed tightly against my little sister's ass?

Trying to compose himself, he grinned sheepishly, backing slowly away. "Sorry. From behind.. well.. damn.. you've grown in the last few months!" Aaron hoped his little sister hasn't felt the aroused state pushing up against her just moments before.

Suddenly a thought screeched across his mind.. "Wait a minute.. You and Pete?"

Before looking up at Aaron, she noticed how she was caught in the net of his arms. He better not try to move in closer, idiot.. About to say something, she suddenly stopped and went silent when he decided to lean in closer. Why did I think that? Damn it...The thought ran through her mind like a warning. Giselle stared up at Aaron, her big azure eyes widened as she saw Aaron move in closer towards her, before she even had the chance to take an in-take of breath. The gap between them became smaller; there was a matter of inches between them. Come on, dude – seriously? How can you not have clocked on, yet....?

She dared not to try and breathe normally, when considering the distance between one another. Knowing men well, she knew that he was either looking closer at the features, which he liked at the front since he’d already seen the back of her. The alternative was that he was undressing her with his eyes. Ewww, he’s too close for comfort – I’m not even going to picture which one of those things he’s doing....If I wasn’t his younger sister, I’d probably have given one hard slap. Although, she found it uncomfortable to have him right under her nose, she didn’t want to move. Just in case, the end result is worse than the situation they’re already in. How do I even breath? He’s so close, too close. Giselle thought to herself as she blinked a few times, her long pitch-black eyelashes fluttered against Aaron’s cheek. Unable to keep with eye-contact, her eyes flickered to and fro, from looking down at the space between them, to right back at Aaron’s eyes. He had dark grey eyes, which almost looked silver. Still metal-like, at least they’ve not changed.

“Huh? What the....?”
Giselle, looked up at saw the black pupils in Aaron’s eyes widen. She rolled her eyes as she thought, Oh...SO NOW it decides to click into his head? The realisation of the fact that I’m his YOUNGER SISTER, Giselle! “Tut, tut, tut, tut, tut. Do I need to say it more times?” She said, annoyed about the fact it took excessively long for him to realise, it’s as if he was asking for the slap without even saying it.

"What are you.. today? What about Sunday?"
She blatantly shrugged her shoulders, with no excuse what so ever, other than the fact that their parents decided to send her here earlier so that they could go on holiday, yet again. “I came two days ago. Take a chill pill, mate. It’s not like I’ve been here for weeks on end & haven’t told you about it. Besides, Pete’s been filling me in on everything. So, you don’t really need to do much. You can just go to sleep?” She smiled sweetly, unable to hide it away from him. It’s not her fault that she got along well with Pete – after all, she’s known Peter for as long as Aaron, they were childhood best friends, after all.

“Sorry. From behind.. well.. damn.. you've grown in the last few months!”
She watched as he tried to calm himself, moving away from the close encounter that they just had. Phew, that was a bit too close for comfort... Giselle, mentally shook herself whilst she listened to Aaron talk. “WoW!!! It’s so amazing, right? How much a girl can grow?” Giselle said, trying to sound enthusiastic as possible; but instead her face was blank, her voice, monotone. How stupid could he have gotten? Obviously, I’d grow – how the hell does he--Argh... A frown appeared on her face as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at Aaron. “How do you think you became 6ft tall?......Oh wait, you grew.” Her words were purposefully sarcastic. Clearly, faking the shocked look with both hands on either side of her face.

“Wait a minute...You and Pete?”
“Me and Pete? What about me and Pete?” She tapped her cheek, pretending to be in deep thought. “Ooohh, I see....YOU and PETE.” She said, trying to make out as if she didn’t understand the question. She shook her head looking dismayed by not really, hoping he’d fall for it. It’s a 50-50 chance he’ll be so confused he’ll switch... “Why is he moving out? If you don’t mind me asking?” Giselle asked, trying to stay within the topic of Pete but specifically to move on from HER & Pete.

Aaron burst out laughing at his sister's typical bratty onslaught, holding up his hands. "Easy, kiddo! It's just.. I was taken by surprise!" Grabbing a beer from the fridge, he popped it open and took a long swig, composing himself rapidly.

"I come home.. find some.. well, let's face it.." He waved his hands in Giselle's direction. "Yeah.. you have changed, little sister. Last time I saw you, and it wasn't that long ago really.. you were my skinny little sister that you always were. Now?" Grinning, Aaron shrugged. "What can I say.. you're hot." You certainly are, he thought. Taking another long drink from the bottle, his eyes glanced down his sisters body quickly. She looked spectacular in every gorgeous little detail. He also realized this was no way to diffuse an awkward situation.

Shaking his head to clear away the weird thoughts swimming around, Aaron changed the subject by answering Giselle's question about Pete. "He's moving to Norway, of all places. Seems he has a distant cousin that he's been talking to for a few months on the internet and they've decided to go into business together. The cousin has the money and Pete has.. well.. I'm not sure what he has. Pete is Pete. You know how goofy he can be."

Aaron looked up at his kid sister, suddenly seeing that adorable, familiar way she had when she was soaking in the details. It pulled him back years to when they were young and she worshipped him. "It's good to see you, Ellie.. I've missed you. I can't believe it but I really have. It'll be a bit weird but I think we'll make good roommates."

Standing suddenly, he playfully moved closer, wagging a finger to tap his sister's nose. "As long as you don't go hogging the bathroom." A flashing thought of sneaking in to grab a toothbrush as she showered ran through his mind.. which drifted into wondering exactly how she would look through the shower curtain. Shit dude, Aaron thought to himself, you need help.

When they were young, at times Giselle would sneak into his room and crawl into bed with Aaron, being afraid of the dark. Innocently, they would snuggle to sleep. Smiling and suddenly feeling even more like a pervert but almost not really caring, he wondered if she still didn't like the dark. Hopeful thinking.

Giving her a kiss in the cheek, he grinned. "I'd say make yourself at home but if I know you, the place already has your stuff sprawled from room to room. I have to take a shower.. so I'll see you in a bit." He needed a shower alright. A cold one.

"Easy, kiddo! It's just.. I was taken by surprise!"
Giselle watched as her brother went over to the fridge. Taken by surprise, yeah right.... She thought to herself. She scrunched her nose as Aaron guzzled down the beer – fully knowing well that he was trying compose himself, somehow. “Easy Kiddo? You might want to have a look at yourself...” She said, sending a playful wink his way as she leant back against the kitchen worktop. “It slipped my mind that you drink.....Oh how much fun it will be when I have to deal with you coming home drunk. Fun times.” Giselle said sarcastically a small smirk creeping out.

"I come home.. find some.. well, let's face it.."
She looked down at herself when her older brother waved his hands in her direction as he spoke. I’m wearing denim shorts and a batman t-shirt. What’s wrong with that? The thought ran through her mind. She shrugged her shoulders and looked at Aaron with an innocent confused look on her face.

"Yeah.. you have changed, little sister. Last time I saw you, and it wasn't that long ago really.. you were my skinny little sister that you always were. Now?"
“I’m supposed to aren’t I?” Giselle said; her words so simple. Her words, were to change after she heard Aaron’s. Yeah, he says that long ago. It was quite a few years ago – 6 to put it simply.

Her innocent confused look transformed into being utterly confused and worried when she saw the huge grin appear on his face, making her think. Why is he grinning like that? It’s really disturbing....

"What can I say.. you're hot."
As soon as she heard the words, Giselle burst into laughter, unable to keep her eye on Aaron. “You think I’m hot? She said in between laughs, unable to control it. “Bro, saying something like that to a girl of my calibre will hurt her feelings. I’d appreciate it more if you said I was ugly.” She said as she put both hands on her stomach, it started to ache through all her laughter. “Actually I wouldn’t. No comment from you would make it better. Are you ok? You’re not high, are you?”” Giselle said, shaking her head. Her words came out harsh – not knowing what way he’d take it. At the same time she was trying to keep a lid on her laughter as Aaron’s words sank further into her brain. Is he not getting enough girls or something? Ok, no problem -> I can solve that; I’ll set him up with the girls I know.

“Although, it does scare me....The fact you’d probably hit on me had I not been your younger sister.” She shivered as the words came out from her mouth, like it was beyond her own control. Giselle blinked a few times as she attempted to block any of thought of that developing in her mind. Why the hell did I say that? Tha---NO NO...Ewwwww!!! She composed herself, mentally, behind a poker face. Really need to work on getting him out of this place more....

"He's moving to Norway, of all places. Seems he has a distant cousin that he's been talking to for a few months on the internet and they've decided to go into business together. The cousin has the money and Pete has.. well.. I'm not sure what he has. Pete is Pete. You know how goofy he can be."
Well, at least I know he’s normal... Her judgement changing as she saw her brother shake his head. She nodded her head, listening intently as he spoke. “Norway is simply divine. The Northern lights are one hell of a sight. Travelling around by car is the best – you get a little bit of ev—....You should really go, not that I’ve been there or anything....I read it on the internet.” She said in approval, cursing herself about the fact that she had nearly spoken about her trip to Norway with friends. Idiot, no one’s supposed to know about the travelling. Damn it.

"It's good to see you, Ellie.. I've missed you. I can't believe it but I really have. It'll be a bit weird but I think we'll make good roommates."
A blank look appeared on her face as she heard his words. “You missed me, what’s the big deal? It’ll definitely be weird – I mean, come on, you’re my older brother & now your my roommate. My roo—” She stopped in her words as she suddenly saw her brother move back in closer. Her eyes broadened as she watched her brother’s finger move, her eyes trailing after. She flinched in shock as her tapped her nose with one swift move.

"As long as you don't go hogging the bathroom."
“I do not hog the bathroom; you do, with your hair products. Oh yeah, remind me not to tell you know when you’re dressed as a monster.” She smiled cheekily. When she smiled, she forgot about how closely they were standing next each other; the tip of her nose touched his. Instantly, she moved back finding it awkward; and stared at him considering she hadn’t seen him in ages.

Giselle took a sharp intake of breath when she felt Aaron’s lips unexpectedly touched her cheek. Her hands instantaneously went up but she restrained herself from hugging him at that moment. She missed him, but it was her own stupidity. She waved her hands around before crossing her them over each other. It was her own fault that she’d get attached to people, purely her own. She saw him grinning and squinted her eyes at him with an annoyed expression on her face.

"I'd say make yourself at home but if I know you, the place already has your stuff sprawled from room to room. I have to take a shower.. so I'll see you in a bit."
“My stuff....it’s in...” Giselle whispered the words, eagerly hoping that he had been obsessing over his own thoughts to hear them. She looked down at the floor, thinking - Yeah....sprawled all over Pete’s room. Not yours..

“It slipped my mind that you drink.....Oh how much fun it will be when I have to deal with you coming home drunk. Fun times.” "It's hardly like I get shitfaced. But yeah.. a beer or two after work, on occasion, feels good." Jeez, he thought.. when did she become such a stiff. It didn't fit with her sexy appearance at all.

“You think I’m hot? Bro, saying something like that to a girl of my calibre will hurt her feelings. I’d appreciate it more if you said I was ugly. Actually I wouldn’t. No comment from you would make it better. Are you ok? You’re not high, are you?” With disbelief, he stared at her.

"Are you serious?" Setting down his bottle, Aaron came close to stand before his little sister again, smiling. He knew she'd probably want to rip his head off for what he was about to say and do.. but he didn't care. "Giselle", he spoke softly, realizing suddenly he was again way too close to her but unable to move back. He could feel her breasts pressing against him, each breath either of them took causing an incredible wave of warmth to push against his entire being. "Did I say hot? How about absolutely beautiful? And yeah.. it was a shock seeing you because in that time we haven't been near each other, you've.."

Hands moved foward slightly to slip his fingers into hers.. resting suddenly over her hips. It was strange but it felt incredible, feeling this part of her luscious body so close to his. "You've become this wildly gorgeous girl who honestly..", he grinned knowing he was entering a new level of creepiness.. "I can't take my eyes off of."

Suddenly the idea of sliding his hands over every succulent bit of soft skin that surrounded his sexy little sister flooded his thoughts. But.. he knew this was ultra-weird. He almost hoped Pete would come bursting in through the front door but sadly he was probably not due to be back until the next morning.

Grinning, he tried but failed to move back. If only she didn't feel so damn good and look so incredible. If she knew the very un-brotherly thoughts he was having, she'd probably kick him between the legs.. where, at the moment, something was throbbing wildly with life.

Before moving back, he kissed her softly on the lips. "Sorry.. I'll do my best to behave from now on.. just.. be careful about wearing sexy little shorts and tight little shirts." Pressing hands a bit into her hips, Aaron let out a long sigh. "I'm not sure being your brother would be enough to keep me from seriously making a fool of myself."

"It's hardly like I get shitfaced. But yeah.. a beer or two after work, on occasion, feels good."
“You don’t remember when you used to go out with your mates & come back...I’m going to use your word -> shiftfaced.” Giselle said giving him a dirty look, before she stuck her tongue out at him. “Dad and I, used to just sit and laugh at you, whilst darling mummy tried to sort you out. Tucked you into bed and everything.” She teased and then giggled quietly. “Even I’ve been there. Where, I’ve had to drag you home drunk from a par-tay.” That definitely, wasn’t a pleasant experience...

Giselle watched as her older brother stared at her in disbelief. “Don’t look at me like that. You know exactly what I mean.” She said, raising an eyebrow as she put both her hands in either pocket of her denim shorts.

"Are you serious?"
“If I wasn’t serious, I wouldn’t say it – tu es muy tonto.” She watched as Aaron put his bottle down on one side. Why is he walking towards me again? He’s supposed to be heading upstairs to have his shower... Giselle held her breath, her heart thumping in her chest. She didn’t want to look at his face, not this time around. Especially since, they were standing together, even closer than before. This seems to be some sort of habit for him. He really needs to get rid of it – Jeez, I’m his sister, not every other girl on the street.

"Giselle"
”What..” She said, gritting her teeth, focusing her eyes so that her view was of his neck. She didn’t pick it up before; but, Giselle could smell his aftershave. She knew what he was wearing because she loved perfumes, particularly men’s. He’s wearing Uomo....why did he have to pick that perfume?...The smell is so heavenly scented.

As much as she did try to hold her breath in, she realised it was futile considering how close their bodies were pressed against each other. If anyone else had seen them & how they were standing together, they’d think that they were lovers. He shouldn’t be doing this...he knows he’s too close. Yet, he’-- The warmth of his breath fluttered against her skin, stopping her mid-way with her thoughts, with each breath they both took. It was as if time decided to stand still as she waited and waited for him to move away from her – to set her free from his trap, the trap being his body.

"Did I say hot? How about absolutely beautiful? And yeah.. it was a shock seeing you because in that time we haven't been near each other, you've.."
How many more times is he going to say it? “I’ve grown, I know....No need to reiterate it to me.” Giselle muttered under her breath. She saw him moves his arms, shown by the movement in his shoulders. Where is he going to put his hands? She thought herself. Finally, Giselle decided to look up at Aaron and meet him eye to eye, when she felt his hands resting at her hips. The black pupils in her crystal blue eyes, widened as she stared at him.

"You've become this wildly gorgeous girl who honestly.."
Giselle blinked a few times whilst staring at Aaron, she saw the grin appear on his face. “I can’t talk to you with that grin on your face...You scare me a little, with that grin..” She said as she moved one hand out of her pocket and placed it over his mouth, enough for him to talk & for her to avoid that grin. Her eyes trailed back down to looking at his neck. Argh, that grin.... Why does he do it? It’s just so...eurgh...

"I can't take my eyes off of."
“Yeah, well learn to take your eyes off. I’m your little sister, remember? Oh, and if you’ve not realised by now...you’re standing...PRETTY..close to me.” She wanted to move her hand away from his mouth, but she knew, she just knew that he’d still be grinning. Plus, there wasn’t any doubt, that she didn’t want to see that grin of his. She waited for a little while to see if he’d move away and free her; but, he didn’t. “As much as I do love you bro, I..DO NOT..like that grin of yours...In simple terms, I hate it.” She smiled naively as she moved her hand away, not looking at him as she did so. Why do I have a feeling he's probably still grinning?

Her breath caught in her throat as she saw Aaron lean in closer, inching his head closer to hers. What’s he doing? Why is he moving even closer...He’s already.... Giselle closed her eyes, her reflexes kicking in when his lips were barely an inch from hers. When his lips touched hers, they brushed by, so softly that she could hardly feel it. She wanted to push him away, push as far away as she could. However, she couldn’t do it – his sudden impulse had swept her away, making her lose the grip she had on herself. Once his lips had left hers, after what had seemed like minutes, her eyes snapped open in total shock. Even though she was fuming with anger, she couldn’t help but blush like crazy – she just couldn’t stop the body response. Aaron...he...did he? How could he? I’m not 6, I’m 19. His lips....they...KISS? She wasn’t able to think straight, after Aaron’s kiss.

"Sorry.. I'll do my best to behave from now on.. just.. be careful about wearing sexy little shorts and tight little shirts."
Giselle wanted to dispense every single bit of frustration in her body at him. As much as she wanted to, she wasn’t able to. She opened her mouth to swear at him but nothing but silence came out. “I’m not 7 anymore, for you to kiss me like that...” The words that came out in a hushed whisper, she found it hard to even speak after what had just happened. Giselle could feel his hands pressing in deeper, holding her still even though she needed him to let go. When he let out a long sigh, she closed her eyes as heat of his breath made her skin quiver. His breath...

"I'm not sure being your brother would be enough to keep me from seriously making a fool of myself."
“Well, my brother is what you are...And, I’ll let you know when you’re making a fool of yourself.” The words broke out from her lips. He really needs to stop... “Right now?.....You are and....you need to let go of me.” She turned back to look at him, her guiltless eyes staring up at him, a trusting smile on her face. “You need to go have a shower, remember?? Unconsciously, she placed one hand on his chest and patted a couple of times. Please... Her eyes doing her bidding, pleading but without words.

Later, Aaron would come to realize he slipped into a bit of a daze. He could feel his sister almost pleading with every breath for him to back up. Suddenly as if a switch flipped, sending an echoing boom through his entire being, everything seemed to snap into bright clarity. What the fuck are you doing?.. he nearly hissed out loud at himself.. this is Gizelle, YOUR SISTER! As if this last statement were a command, his hands lowered and Aaron stepped back.

“Sorry”, he said quietly, draining the last of his beer. Thinking better of reaching down towards where the bin was kept, thinking Giselle would probably jump out of her skin if he again approached, instead he set the empty bottle on the counter. “Yeah.. I better go take that shower.” Realizing he also needed to get the hell out and get laid, he added, “I’ll be going out soon as well.. so you and Pete can have the place to yourself.” He grinned, forcing normality back into the moment, “Besides.. his days are numbered here.. so you probably want to take advantage.”

Passing Pete’s room on way to the shower, Aaron stopped. “It’ll take an army of people in haz-mat suits to get this room of his hospitable.” He recalled what a neat-freak she was when they were younger.
Three extra steps later, Aaron closed the bathroom door behind him. A raspy exhale escaped as he gazed into the mirror. “You need to get out.. get laid.. and get that girl out there completely out of your head.” Easier said than done, that last part. Apart from resembling the girl he called his sister, the girl from roughly 5 years back that was all skin and bones and.. all sister-like.. the luscious girl from the kitchen was in no way that same person. Stop it! Ok no more thinking about her in any form, he thought. Just need to get out and dissolve these thoughts.

Aaron started the shower and stepped in after undressing. Unable to shake one maddening thought, he remained erect despite only the briefest touch of soap and water. It was the heat as they stood so close.. a familiar heat from when they were younger.. but this time it was an aphrodisiac that simply wouldn’t relent. He wanted more of that luscious warmth. Again he shook his head. You have lost your freaking mind, screamed within.

Back at the mirror, Aaron steadied his breath over many minutes, using a technique that was always a last resort but always worked. Within 5 minutes, he was calm and back to normal. Wrapping a towel tight around his waist, he opened the door and headed to his bedroom.

Giselle finally let go, taking a deep breath out as he moved away from her. She couldn't help but feel flustered, he was too close for comfort. Her gaze was on Aaron for a few moments as she watched him down the last of his beer. The feeling of being burnt ran through her body. Especially, where his hands had touched her skin.

"Ooh, place to ourselves, huh?" She said in reply, trying to steady herself after all that. As she brought her breathing back to normal, she wondered what Aaron thought was going on between them. She did like Pete, but she only messed around with him because she knew it would get on Aaron's nerves. Pete knew that too; that's why he was in on it. "Oh I'll make sure to take advantage." She said, sticking her tongue out at him as he left the kitchen and made his way upstairs.

Once he'd left the kitchen, Giselle plugged her earphones in and put the music up, listening to Chris Brown - New Flame whilst making the pancakes. With the kettle filled up with water, she cooked her pancakes and set them up on the plate, time passing by. There were 14 pancakes on the plate, she took half of them and placed them on another plate for Aaron to have later. Since she remembered how much he liked to have pancakes.

After, she'd made her cup of tea; she sat down and ate the pancakes with a knife and fork, after having drizzled chocolate sauce and sugar on it. Her music suddenly stopped and her ringtone came on. The caller i.d showed that it was her friend Rachel. Giselle picked up the call whilst eating her pancakes. Having finished the pancakes and her tea, she washed up the plates. Before, deciding to go upstairs to what was going to be her room soon.

Still on the phone, she made her way upstairs, her phone in the back pocket of her denim shorts. "Yeah, I know...I miss you too, girly. But, I'll still call you - every single day." Little was Giselle aware of that Aaron was finishing up his shower. Slowly, up each of the steps she went & then on to the second floor.

Thinking that Aaron was probably in his room as she walked down the corridor, backwards. Facing towards the stairs as she continued her conversation with Rachel, talking about Aaron's mates, she hadn't seen the others in quite a while. "Yeah, some of them will come over. I mean, they're his mates after all." Rachel was asking her whether she had an interest in any of them. Caught off guard, she didn't really know how to answer that. "Erm..I dunno. Some of them ar---" Giselle was half-way down the corridor, when she turned around to walk properly to the room. At the same time, Aaron happened to be walking out of the bathroom. And, in less than a few moments, she bumped into him as she turned - walking right into his chest, catching him by surprise.

Her eyes locked on with his, she was staring at him, as he was her. His hands were straight up on each side of her waist and this time she wasn't even aware of it. Her hands, had gone up as an instant reaction, but they landed directly flat up against his moist lower abs. Both of their breaths were ragged, Giselle couldn't even hear her friend Rachel on the phone. But Rachel, could hear the pair of them, breathing intensely on the other end of the line. Rachel, didn't know who the other set of breaths were, though she had no doubt about it that they were indeed, male.

A minute or two later, Giselle broke out of what seemed to like a spell that had been cast upon herself when the voice of Rachel screaming her name came through buzzing into her eardrums from her earphones. She looked up at Aaron, her lips softly closing together and then opening apart with little breaths coming out.

Rachel's voice came out loud and clear through her earphones, "Ellie?!! Oh my God! What's going on, are you with one your brother's friends? The way you two were breathing.. oh my..!! What's happening? It sounds really jui---" Nearly finding herself falling in again, she shook her head lightly. Freeing her right hand, she used her forefinger to turn his face to the left. She cut off Rachel mid-sentence and found herself struggling for words. "Yeah..yes, it's me...wait whaaa..? Huh..? No..ermmm..I'll call you later, yeah? In a little while.." Giselle pushed herself up a little, so that she was standing on her tip-toes whilst she went to reach for her phone, her body, momentarily pressed against his wet one. Nails, partly digging into Aaron's abs as she took her phone out. One hand of his, moved upwards to keep her steady, to hold her there - keeping her from putting the back of her feet back on the ground. She rested her forehead against his damp cheek. It was as if there was this warm heat moving up in tune with his hand that she couldn't push away at that point in time.

Rachel was saying a whole load of things, on the other end as she was still on the line but nothing was registering in Giselle's mind. Once again, she cut off her words and closed her eyes saying, "Yeah, bye. Bye...bye...bye." Ending the call & sliding the phone back.

"Sorry...I should've been looking as to where I was going..." Giselle, didn't know what to do next. No way, was she going to look upwards at him. She continued to keep her eyes closed, in order to not get distracted by anything. "Got in the way. There's pancakes downstairs. I remembered how much you like them....Er, I should get going back to Pete's room.." She was hoping on that note, he would let her go. Giselle felt small droplets of water drop on her skin; each one feeling like an icicle as it ran down. Somehow, she was caught in in this and she didn't know how to get out.

Back
Top Bottom