Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Deep in the shadows of New York's darkest streets lies a club only known those who make business in the black market. Blood Cherish, a night club that houses sex orgies,body enhancing drugs, glambling,drinking, and smoking. Oh yes, you can find everything in this club and not just sex. The owner who is not of human origin, not only runs this club, but the streets and businesses around it. Oh yes, being a female Mafia boss is hard, but that doesn't stop her from tending to her paying patrons, whorish strippers who are either human or non-human, and collecting money from those who owe debts.

So come on in, and enjoy yourself. Have a drink or two imported from different parts of the world. Grab a friend and have an orgy or be by yourself and still have an orgy in one of our many private or not so private sex rooms. Need your female or male to have an extra size adjustment, well for a good sum of money you can buy one of our manufactured made male or female enhancers. Our hard working male or females will be glad to indulge in your needs.

Thing you will find inside Blood Cherish.

-3 bars accommodate both the east and west side of the club
-Private sex rooms to the north-east side in the back.
-None private* sex rooms to the north-west side in the back.(*meaning anyone can come in unannounced and join, unless told to)
-Employee's Only dressing room to the East side.
-Boss's private Office also to the East, close to dressing and security room.
-Private back room and Security's Office to the West side.

Enhancing Drug's provided at Blood Cherish.

-Blue Pill: Enhances a males attributes as in cock size and production*,attitude, and stamina. (*Width and Length as well as amount of cum produced. 1 pill= double the size and amount)

-Pink Pill: Enhances a females attributes, such as breast and ass size*, attitude and stamina. (*1 pill=1 size bigger.

Yellow Pill: Will un-painfully change a person's gender.

Purple Pill*: Adds animal attributes to a person's body. Such as ears, tail, fur eyes, body, appendages. (* The pill has been made to give a person one attribute of some kind. In this case, if you want a purple pill that'll give either you or your partner dog ears and a cat's tail, make sure you clarify with the buyer on which pill/s you want, since there are so many that were made for this enhancer.)

Warning: In this club, all must be respected, though only if they deserve it. Pying patrons, please respect workers and workers please respect patrons. No killing is permitted even accidental, for any deaths that happen in the club, the assaulter will be punished in the worst kind of way. If someone doesn't wish to do something, like say..heavy bondage..or whipping or anything of such, respect and don't do it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

OOC Rules for the Thread

1. You must have a profile created for your character in the Character Profiles section of the Open RP forum before you can partake in the activities in here. And you must include a link to your profile in your first post. If you bring in more than one character, make sure you make a profile for them and post it in the proper place.
2. Please attempt to keep correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. People make mistakes, and this is understood, but at least showing some effort to keep your posts literate would be very much appreciated.
3. Post a paragraph consisting of at least six to nine sentences, no less. One-liners will be not permitted. Warnings will be handed out if you fail to comply. If you break this rule the third time, you will expelled from the thread. No exceptions.
4. We reserve the right to refuse anyone if we feel they wouldn't work well with what we've established here. This is nothing personal, but we are trying to keep this thread respectable and would prefer people who show at least a measure of literacy and competence.
5. Give people the respect and courtesy, and they will do the same for you.
6. The most important rule is, enjoy yourselves. This thread is meant for people to have fun, and it is highly encouraged for you to get in there and use your imagination to help us create a fun and friendly atmosphere.

Cherish Sinclaire- Owner of Club Blood Cherish

Club Workers

Manine- Hell Minnion. Head of Security
Lou-Shadow Crawler. Second in Command.
Big M-Shadow Crawler. Third in Command.
Huney- Human. Dancer/Entertainer.
Anne-Human. Newbie.Entertainer.*Played by Killdozer*
Avie-Succubus. *played by Sinful Bliss*
Fate-Fallen Angel. Entertainer.

Owner and Co-Owner of Rp: Lustfull_Sin and rage0976

RE: Club Blood Cherish

Cherish sucked on her bottom lip, her eyes narrowed, a bloody hammer in her left hand. She stared at the male human who was tied to a chair, his head tilting to the side, his breathing harsh."Now..Joey..tell mommy what she wants to hear."She said, waving the hammer infront of his face. For the past half hour, little by little she had been hammering at his fingers. Apperantly, dear sweet Joey here had the nerve to loose her recently ordered supply of pill enahancers that were supposed to be in her club two days ago. He sold them, to another club owner or has kept them to sell himself. Right not, Cherish, wasn't in a happy mood, which she usualy was, but right now, though a smile on her face, she was pissed off."Tell me.."She said and hammered away his right middle finger. Only two more fingers and he wouldn't have use of any of his ten appendages.

Right now, outside of this little private, soundless room, people were dancing, drinking, fucking all at the same time in her recently opened club.She was a, well she earned the name Mafia Queen as well as Club Queen. Only those whom she made business with and new about her were permitted in her club. "Joey..I'm growing tired. These-"she waved her hand to her three vampire body guards." Lovely males of mine had to give me bad news about you. YOU took me away from my fun club. YOU took me away from my dinner and quick fuck. So unless you want your last two fingers, speak now you little shit."

Joey, the human runner who delivered her manufactured goods only whimpered. Cherish hissed, eyes going from her usual pale blue to a deep red. She threw the hammer to the floor, stepped closed, fisted his hair, tilting his head and bit into his jugular, hard and pulled away.Joey struggled, wanting to stop the bleeding, but to late, he was dead."Clean this shit up. Find out where the fuck my drugs, else you'll turn out like this shitty ass human."She hissed and stepped out of the sound proof room, the sounds of hard banging rave music hitting her ear drums. She was soothed and so she made her way down the secret passage that led to her office and headed back to the club floor.

She checked herself, making sure her black and red plaid loose, micro mini was wrinkle free, her black button up tub tube straightened as well as her small balck tie and her black and ren pin strip fedora was tilting to the side. She dressed like this always.Different color, same look. If she was the Mafia Queen, then she should dress like one though in her own way.

As she stepped back inside her noisy club, she smiled, sighing. If only her half sister Ebony could see how great her club turned out, though it wouldn't have existed if it were for Ebony or some of her maids.Cherish headed for the V.I.P section which was in the back and went to her usual corner, which was a large space with a semi-circled red couch and a round, blood red, glass table.She snapped her fingers and immidiatly she was served food and a drink.She sat, crossed her legs and relaxed.She hoped tonight would be a good night.

Manine looked around, her dark eyes scanning the bodies of dancers, making sure no threat fell on her Mistress. Manine was nothing more then a lowly Hellspawn demon, doing Lucifer's biding till she escaped to Earth,though she was lost.Thanks to Cherish, she had a job and a place to live. Every day she reminded herself why she was Cherish's top body guard and her reasons for doing so were her own. When the other three grunts appeared, along with the human drug runner, she knew bad news was gonna fall on that guy.She only smirked, though it vanished. Manine was a stoic person.If would take alot to get her to smile or frown.When she killed, she killed with a blank expression, though the only time you ever got to see her expresion change was if one fucked her, though that was rare.You had to be honored just to fuck her.Manine was a tall woman, about 5'9 and only 125 lbs. Her hair cut super short like a man's almost. She always wore leather, no matter what and her guns were exposed, showing everyone that they shouldn't bother fucking with her. She adjusted her black barret seeing Cherish approach."CQ approaching."She said in an ear piece.

She moved to the side, seeing Cherish return.Quickly she handed her Mistress a black cloth."Mistress....your lips and neck.They are stained with blood."She said handing it to her.Manine kept her eyes averted, not daring to look at the vampiress. It wasn't because of who or what she was, but because of the blood.She loved blood, though she wasn't a vampire who needed it for sustance,she just loved the taste.

Cherish saw the black cloth and snatched it."Why don't you just lick me clean."She said, seeing Manine give a slit blush, which quickly vanished.She smirked and wiped her lips and chin as well as neck.Her shirt was a bit stained from the top, she just noticed, but who cared.She would dress later."Anything to report."She asked and Manine began listing the usual things.A few tresspasers, dealers who sold drugs like coke and meth.That shit wasn't allowed in her house, never, since she didn't sell it so why should someone else. Recent report, a new street boss was terrorizing her neighbors, demanding they pay for protection.They were protected..by her. So Cherish was going to have to visit someone it seemed."I'll let you know when it comes to him, till then, keep doing what your doing."She said and smiled, seeing a few of her whores crawl onto the table and began to dance.

Lacey pushed open the door of the bar, looking around the smoked filled room. She made a sort of face before pushing her way over to a bar. She was sent here as a sort of spy you could say. Like she was really going to mess around with this mafia boss. Her own boss was out of his mind. So why then was she here? Simple, she'd come here that way she could tell her boss she had come. She'd enjoy herself and when the time came to leave she would. She doubted the woman would recognize her. Lacey was new in the underground. The only people who know of her were the immediate members of her gang. Oh yes, she doubted anyone would suspect her of being an enemy.

Lacey order a drink, nothing fancy or too strong. She wasn't all too surprised when no identification was asked for or checked. She took her drink and walked around the club, sipping from the glass occasionally. The club seemed to be doing fine for having just opened. She looked over at a stage where a stripper was in the middle of being molested. Her eyes then drifted over to a person selling the infamous pills. Her boss wanted those. He hasn't been able to get his hands on any as of yet. Maybe she could buy some to give to him. Maybe he could replicate them. Doubtful.

Lacey adjusted the frilled skirt she was wearing. And tugged bustier back into place. She looked like she had just stepped off the streets of Harajuku with her brightly dyed hair and contact disguised eyes. Her style may have been flamboyant, but she was comfortable like this.

Cherish was having a blast now.Her worries about her drugs gone from her mind.All she cared about was having her stripper grind onto her thigh even more.Cherish placed ehr drink down, and groped the demoness's plump ass nice and hard, hearing her scream in pleasure."you might be coming to my bed after the night...or day is over my love."she said and stared at her. The demoness was tall, only a few inches smaller then Cherish.She had bubblegum blue hair that reached down to her shoulders, her skin was a pale gray, her eyes a dark green.She was naked, except for the thong, which was already wet.The demoness moaned and smiled.

"Oh Mistress...I..I would love..to be bedded by you."She said and moaned, her nippled pinched.

"No...say it how I like to hear it."She said and pinched the demoness's nipple even harder.

She groaned, back arching."M-Mistress...I..I would love..to be...fucked...by you."She said, grinding her pussy even more on Cherish's thigh.

"Good girl..now..show your new Mistress how much you love-"she stopped, sniffing the air.She knew that smell and it was one she didn't like.One of her rivals was inside HER club, mingling with HER people..and..probably wanting HER drugs.She growled and tossed the demoness's off her, not caring whether or not she hurt her."MANINE"she screamed, snapping her head towards Manine.

Manine bowed her head, gripping one of her guns."Yes Mistress.What can I do for you."

"That smell...."

Manine needed no other command or word.She had been with Cherish for some time, so she knew all of Cherish's enemies."Leave it to me."And with that, Manina disappeared, into the crowd.

Cherish sat down, drink in hand once more.She was ticked off once again.

Manine weaved in and out of the crowd, no one touching her, well..dared to touch her.She sniffed, then caught the smell over towards the bar.What..well..who she found wasn't someone she expected, though the smell, she knew for a doubt.She stood behind the blue haired girl, so close, her body almost pressed against Ms. Bluehair's body."Off the stool and follow me."She said in cold words.

Lacey leaned back, bristling at the feel of another person behind her. She wanted to make herself believe it was just one of the club's patrons having taking an interest in her. But she knew it wasn't. She tilted her head back enough to look at the woman standing behind her, a lump forming in her throat. Shit shit shit... She thought to herself. She knew who the woman was...and who she worked for. So much for not being noticed. She began thinking about what coud've given her away. It couldn't be her looks, dozens of other girls had the same look she did. And she knew for fact none of the other gangs or circles even knew of her involvement. So what was it?

She slid slowly off the stool, standing at her full 5'2 height. She tried to swallow past the lump in her throat, but so far was finding that increasingly hard to do. She looked up at the woman and tried her best to put on a sweet smile.

"What can I do you for? Is there something I did wrong?" Her voice came out in little more than a squeak. Despite that she still tried to sound genuine. She already knew what the woman wanted from her. Lacey just hoped she could get out of this relatively unscathed.

Manine simply looked at the girl, her hair a bit to whacky for her taste.Why blue? Was all Manine asked herself, though what problem was it of hers."Silence."she said."Now follow me."she turned, but then looked over her shoulder."And don't bother running, else...."she left that sentence drift and began heading for the dance floor, feeling the girl walking behind her.They zig zagged through the crowd and finally reached the V.I.P section.Laughed was heard, as well as moaning.No doubt Cherish got her mood back up.

She reached behind herself, grabbing the Ms. Bluehair and placed her infront of Cherish."Mistress....."She simply said, keeping a hold on the girls arm.

Cherish was having her fun again.Taking shots, spanking her whores and making some of them beg to be fucked.Good times...till she saw Manine approach with the intruder.She set her drink down, crossed her legs and leaned back, arms resting on up on the back cushion of the couch."Well, well well.What do I have here...in my club.So....would you like...no....love..yeah that's the word.Would you LOVE to tell me why the fuck you're here and why HE sent you."HE meaning her rival.

Akage looked at the paper in his hands, He looks up at the door, and at the sign above the door, the image matched what was on his paper...he has arrived to his destination. He pushes the door open and walks inside, the strange aroma filled his nostrils...somthing he wasn't used to, be didn't mind it. He waited and looked around for someone to help him.

(posted character in profiles page

She chewed on her lips nervously as she followed the woman through the crowd. She was trying to think of all the ways she could back out of this situation. She could play dumb. The club's owner would have no evidence to prove she knew anything. So playing dumb could feasibly work. But something had let them know she was a threat here. Lacey began wracking her mind with other ways to get out. She could just run. But the the woman leading her all but threatened her life with her words. Running was not an option. Maybe she could get away with blurting out the truth and beg for mercy. Though if the rumors were true, that could just get her into more trouble.

She had the push her way through the crowd. While they moved aside for the woman, they didn't give that sort of respect to Lacey. She cursed under her breath as someone stepped on her foot. She shot a glare behind her, before her arm was grabbed. That got her attention back. She hadn't even noticed they had made it to the V.I.P area of the club.

She looked over the scene before her, feeling the heat rise up on her cheeks. Sure she was use to this sort of thing. But something about this made her feel almost embarrassed. That embarrassment quickly faded as she was addressed though.

"He? I don't know who you're talking about?" Guess she was playing dumb then. She only hoped that it was enough to save her.

Cherish narrowed her eyes.She was sooo going to ignore this girls idiotness else a little blood would be staining her lips once again.She finished her shot and gradually placed the glass on the table."Now...I'm going to ignore what you said, because I know for a fact you wanna live.Unless you wanna be my play thing for the night, which you wouldn't want to be, so best that you answer truthfully."She said smirking."Want to know how I know who you are."Cherish tapped her nose."Smell.I smell you boss all over you.Now it's not my business on who he fucks, I can care less.But if "Don""-made quotion marks in the air-" Vinalli (Vee-na-yee) sent you to spy on my club and get a bit of my pills, then one, he's an idiot, two your an idiot for coming here and three....what the hell is up with your hair."

Ooook.So Cherish couldn't stop looking at the chicks hair.Granted, that Cherish herself had purple, but it was naturally like that.This girl dyed her hair, but why blue."Never mind on number three."She simply, holding in a snort of laughter."So...now....will you like to TRUTHFULLY answer my question, as to why you are here.........even though I already named the reasons."

Sakura looked at the door she could smell the sex all-ready and she wanted it but she closed that out, she opened the door and walked in a Floating Lion looking Plushie in tow a small video camera in paw. as she open the door she looked in glee at all the people int the club and smiled slightly "cerb, this is gunna be one fun night." the floating plushie nodded and Sakura headed to the bar. as she got there she looked at the bartender smiling. " can i get some sweet ice tea please?"

dr.png

Duke walked into the bar. Having a night off from his job of killing enemies of the mafia, he decided to check out the newest night club. Hearing women moaning excited him as he headed to the bar. He noticed a girl pass by that caught his attention. She had a serious look on her face, a look as if she had a mission. He also noticed the weapons she was carrying, so she was a killer. He liked it when a girl loved to kill, it turned him on. He then saw that there was a blue haired girl following her, she must've been the leading the girl somewhere.

He continued to the bar to have a drink. "Bartender, get me a beer. Also, by any chance, do you know who that girl was? She was leading this blue haired girl through the crowd." Having noticed the serious look on the girl and her leading the blue haired girl, he assumed that she worked here, so the bartender should know who she is.

Erik sat alone at a table, watching the shows around him. Both sexual and otherwise. Waitresses passed him by, as did the bouncers. His face didn't scream "trouble." In fact, his face didn't scream anything. Neither did his body. For all intensive purposes, he was normal. It took him a long time to achieve that look. Smart assassins didn't get noticed; they blend in. And he did so with ease.

His business tonight mostly was to relax. Tomorrow required him on his way to Turkey. His mind wondered which name he should use this time. He changed them more often than a porn star changes condoms. Still, he did have minor information to pass along to Cherish. They knew each other only because his mother had known her. And mommy had taught her boy everything she knew. A light smile crossed his lips as he waited for an audience with her. Some monsters wear human faces.

Akage walked over to Erik's table.
"i know you , but you dont know me...but i am not hostile...i am here for business..."
he sat next to the tabl erik was sitting next to.

DJfoids said:
Akage walked over to Erik's table.
"i know you , but you dont know me...but i am not hostile...i am here for business..."
he sat next to the tabl erik was sitting next to.

Erik spared one side long glance at the man before returning his attention to the ladies about the bar. "What kind of...business?" He asked casually.

Cerberus smiled and heard Duke talking he had seen the man before and heard nasty rumors but he needed to make shure it was the same guy quickly zipping behind the counter and back over with a bottle of beer before the bartender could notice. the little lion plushie floated over to Duke and set the bottel down in front of him giving a little smirk. "whats up dude?"

Sakura felt a little sad at her Plushie's disappearance but she looked to the side and saw him giving a smile she knew all to well, she had to stop him before the plushie became an Plush-not. She ran over to where duke was and grabbed Cerberus out of thin air. "im sorry ways my friend bothering you?"

Duke noticed the plushie talk to him and give him a beer. He wasn't sure what to do, he's never seen a moving plushie. The first thing that came to mind was to kill it, but he calmly held back and took the beer. "Uh, thanks, I guess." He took a drink, but the beer wasn't cold enough for him, so he simply used a little bit of his powers to chill the beer into an freezing cold drink.

He then saw the little girl take the plushie. He ignored her question and asked his own. "Aren't you a little too young to be in a place like this?" She was a really cute girl, he could have some fun, but she just seemed a little too young. So hopefully he could just scare her away. "Anyway, you should keep an eye on your toy. I was close to ripping it to shreds." He let out a small laugh. It probably would've been a little enjoyable to hear that plushie scream.

She stopped the glare from reaching her face. She would give this woman anymore reason to hate her. She frowned when she mentioned her boss touching her in that way. She was quite content remaining innocent in that department. She wasn't a girl to throw it to whoever guy caught her fancy, and surely not her old fart of a boss. She stood in a way the screamed 'I don't care about this or you.'

"Fine the truth. I was sent here by Vinalli. And that guy has never touched, and will never touch me like that. I only smell that way because I'm his second in command at the moment. And as you probably already know, the guy has a girl with him almost all the time." She shifted her weight a bit between her feet, swaying her hips a bit unintentionally. "And you were wrong about teh drugs this time. He only wanted to keep tabs on what you were doing. Like how you spent your evenings, what's happening in your club, and what sort of pills you sell on any given night."

She told the truth. The complete truth. Her boss didn't want any smuggled drugs...yet. She twisted a length of blue hair around her finger. "And I like the color...and Vinalli doesn't."

Sex_Machine said:
Duke walked into the bar. Having a night off from his job of killing enemies of the mafia, he decided to check out the newest night club. Hearing women moaning excited him as he headed to the bar. He noticed a girl pass by that caught his attention. She had a serious look on her face, a look as if she had a mission. He also noticed the weapons she was carrying, so she was a killer. He liked it when a girl loved to kill, it turned him on. He then saw that there was a blue haired girl following her, she must've been the leading the girl somewhere.

He continued to the bar to have a drink. "Bartender, get me a beer. Also, by any chance, do you know who that girl was? She was leading this blue haired girl through the crowd." Having noticed the serious look on the girl and her leading the blue haired girl, he assumed that she worked here, so the bartender should know who she is.

The keep simply raised a brow, ignoring Duke for a moment.Then he placed a mildly cold beer on the counter only to have it taken to Duke by a ....plushie.It didn't phase him.Hell he wasn't human himself, so nothing wigged him out.Though his question about Manine, rather surprised him.No one ever asks about Manine."Well..for one.You have big balls for asking about the second in command here.Manine is a straight up bitch, cold hearted killer, sadistic woman and follower of our Mistress Cherish."he said, cleaning a glass cup."Manine isn't someone you should mess with alright, so best you don't treck with her."he said and walked away, tending to another customer.

FairyTaleDreams said:
She stopped the glare from reaching her face. She would give this woman anymore reason to hate her. She frowned when she mentioned her boss touching her in that way. She was quite content remaining innocent in that department. She wasn't a girl to throw it to whoever guy caught her fancy, and surely not her old fart of a boss. She stood in a way the screamed 'I don't care about this or you.'

"Fine the truth. I was sent here by Vinalli. And that guy has never touched, and will never touch me like that. I only smell that way because I'm his second in command at the moment. And as you probably already know, the guy has a girl with him almost all the time." She shifted her weight a bit between her feet, swaying her hips a bit unintentionally. "And you were wrong about teh drugs this time. He only wanted to keep tabs on what you were doing. Like how you spent your evenings, what's happening in your club, and what sort of pills you sell on any given night."

She told the truth. The complete truth. Her boss didn't want any smuggled drugs...yet. She twisted a length of blue hair around her finger. "And I like the color...and Vinalli doesn't."

Cherish simply smiled, nodding as the Ms.Bluehaired talked abouther reason's for being her and for the hair color."well....I'm glad you don't mess with him.He has a rainbow dick for Gods sakes.He fucks anything that's diseased ridden."she said laughing as she grabbed the demoness she had grinding on her leg before.She spanked her girl, hearing a gasped, then placed her on her lap."as you can see how I spend my evenings and what goes on in this club.Need no explanation on what's happening around here as you can see."She said, pinching her whore's nipple, hearing a moan."As for my pills.Well...I sale about four different kinds of pills..though..one pill has many purposess for it.If you wanna know what they are, then you have to make a buy."she smirked.Ahh, the lovely purple pill.She developed it, but it had many different purposes.Like having a female grow out ears, or a tail.But if they wanted more then one thing, then they have to buy different pills that gave them the different qualities.

"Also....what's your name lady Bluehair.As you should already know.I'm Cherish."she smiled.

"i need your assassination skills. I give you a target you do it, come back done and i pat you...easy?"
he shifts in his seat.

DJfoids said:
"i need your assassination skills. I give you a target you do it, come back done and i pat you...easy?"
he shifts in his seat.

Eriks' eyes stayed on the ladies as shows continued on. "Who's the target and how messy does the job need to be?" He asked as he downed another scotch.

"Hmmm, I'll keep that in mind." Duke liked the sound of that. She was insane, only wanting her more. He quietly laughs to himself as he plots for a way to get to Manine. Since he didn't know the owner, or the girl, he should be careful not to get killed.

His actions will have to wait though, since he was still in the middle of talking to the girl. He couldn't just leave in the middle of a conversation. He was a killer, but he wasn't rude.

Manine pressed her finger to her ear, hearing her surveillance man speak to her.

"Hey, loli at your twelve o'clock. Picking up a mutt."he said.

Manine narrowed her eyes and nodded."Copy, on my way."Children weren't allowed in this club and when she said children, she meant either anyone under age, anyone with fake i.d's and anyone who causes trouble, whether they're old or young.She looked at Cherish then at the three grunts , nodding to them that she'll be right back and left the V.I.P section.Who ever this girl was, she was in big, major big trouble for even being in here.Then she was going to kick the bouncer's ass for letting the chick inside.

Manine zig zagged in and out of the crowd, no one touching her, no one even looking at her.She adjusted her black barret, then stopped behind the girl and male who was talking to her."You have ten seconds to explain why a child like you is here."she said to the girl.Manine saw the plushie that was sitting on the counter, facing the girl and Manine's brow raised.Definitly under age.

"not a mess, a single sniping job..."
He slides an envelope with all the information on the target inside.
"ill meet you back here when your done...my number is in there as well, now time for some enjoyment..."
he gets up and hopes to be served from one of the ladies

Ladies and gentleman.Demon's and demonesses.Tonight's show is about to begin.Please, put your hands or paws together and welcome out Huney Lilko also known as Sweet Charity.

The crowd cheered and out came Huney aka Sweet Charity.

She strutted down the stage, wearing nothing but a black silk bra, black thong and a maids apron in the front.She had a maids cap as well and a feather duster."Hello..everyone..."she said, wrapping her leg around the center pole of the stage, rubbing herself up and down it.

Everyone cheered, throwing money onto the stage.She licked her lips, and blew everyone kisses.Huney was Nymph and she lived for sex.Cousin to the succubus family basicly, though they didn't need cuum and sex to sustain their life or anything.

Huney slipped off the apron, tossing it to the paying patrons.Shook her ass out to them and jumped, wrapping her legs around the pole and twirled around it."Come on..you want some more."She said, hearing eveyone cheer louder.She smiled, removing her bra, tossing it as well and fondled her breasts, pressing her back against the pole and slid down, legs opening for everyone's viewing pleasure.All she had to do was remove the small thong and everyone was sure to explode in bliss.

Cherish smiled, clapping when one of her girls came out."Now that's a show."She said, cheering and whistling.Huney was one of the few girls that was always asked for.She made top money and lots of tips, both on stage and in a back room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom