Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Robert kissed her gently and slowly entered her fully. "are you alright my dear?" he asked

Her eyes were soft as looked at him, she searched his eyes in that moment needing something from him which she did not know he could give her yet, or at all. "before you continue, please tell me this didn't happen because of what we are, tell me its more than that, even of its a lie" she needed to know he loved her, she would hate to have just lost her virginity to a man that just wanted to impregnant her.

"I still don't really know what love is" he said a bit sheepishly," but to the extent I understand it, I think I love you he said. I have wanted to mate before but never has it been like this. He kissed her gently, handling he as though she were made of glass.

Aurora drew a deep breath. She hoped this would be ok in the end, and gently kissed him back she slowly broke the kiss "I know I do love you" she said softly

He slowly moved in and out of her until she began to relax. Kissing her gently as he did. Slowly his desire began to rise and he pushed harder and faster until he could hold back no longer. He groaned softly and gave her the gift of his life. "I am yours now and forever" he said. "I must defend with my life".

Aurora started to feel pleasure in what he was doing her hips arched to meet his and she moaned his name softly soon she felt herself orgasm as he did. Her heart raced in her chest as she listen to what he had said, however she was not totally sure what it meant.

As they continued gently making love, slowly coming down from their ecstasy, Robert saw the confused look at his words. "Its my pledge to you, in my world, we are forever joined. When you die I will also. I will defend you always with my life. In the werewolf world there are no widowers. A male defends his female against anything to the cost of his life. It is as natural as breathing."

Aurora looked at him. There was such devotion in the world he knew, it was hard for her to believe that he would not know about love before she told him, she was starting to think he knew, he just never knew the world for it. She kissed him gently. "I want to be forever joined to you Robert, I live you and want to be with you all the days of my life"

He kissed her gently, and said I love you too! Let's go home. There is no danger any more. Those wolves won't chase you. They know it will cost them their lives. Besides you have a clan that has waited years for your arrival. There is much to do. "

Aurora looked at him "but how will they know that you and i are together. " she questioned innocently "and I don't know anything about the clan and the rules and what is expected of me" she looked down now

"They will all know by your scent. It has changed already. So has mine. Any clan member will not only know that we are together, but that you are an Alpha female. I know that is hard to understand, but you will in time. The older Aloha's will help you know what to do. No one will question you . They don't dare."

Aurora looked a at him again, it was clear she didn't understand totally what he was saying but she did hope in time she would. "what about you, will you help me, or is it not my mates place to help me"

Of course I will. he said, but there are some matters that are not the business of the males. Family life is not up to them.

Aurora wrinkled her forehead "what do mean, like if we have children you won't be there to raise them with me. You won't love and support your children when they need, tuck them in at night, check for monsters under the bed.? Take care of them when they are sick, help punish them when they are bad?"

No no! not out personal family life..of course I'll raise our children. But its how the young women are taught. Whats appropriate in the home. Things like your wanting to mate for love. The females make those rules. Actually only the alpha females. That's part of the problem, when the alpha females were no longer having children, the young girls didn't want to listen to them, and soon they were making their own rules. It was a moral disaster for the clan. That;s part of why your needed so bad.

Aurora sighed in relief she was happy to know he would be their children, if and when they had children. "well I hope I can do what right for the clan. And what about you do you like the idea of all I said before about our personal family life"

Of course.... You know we will be expected to have many children, and purebread wolf litters are typically at least 3."

"what we expect to have and what we do have are two different things. I will not let clan rules dictate our family, we will have as many children as we see fit, and we will raise them how we see fort" she seemed very firm on that point, wither past it wasn't shocking after all.

Robert didn't argue, it wasn't his place. Instead he used an argument he was sure would be more persuasive. I would like many children" he said " they are the proof and completion of our love."

Aurora smiled when he didn't argue, but then thought he may not want to argue at this point and would save it for a latter date. She shrugged a little " the idea of having children still scares me, so it's hard to wrap my mind around just having one some day"

Robert didn't trouble her with knowing that she was probably pregnant as she spoke and that some day would probably be in 7 months.

Aurora laid with him now just worried how her life was going to change now that she had fallen in love with Robert. She did not know if she liked the idea of being an alpha female epically since she was not able to shift yet.

Robert put her in the car the next morning and they headed toward home. When they arrived the entire clan was assembled and waiting for them. This didn't surprise Robert, but Aurora looked shocked.

Aurora was getting nervouse on their drive back home. As they drew closer aurora hand came to rest on his lap her grasp getting tighter and tighter as they got closer. When they arrived she saw everyone waiting for them she was nervouse and barely got out of the car.

The family was both over joyed and respectful. It was clear they knew who she was and how important to clan life, The crowd parted as she approached the two elder Alpha females. They bowed slightly and the oldest said. "we have waited many years for you. Our time is past. Your time is now. Let us go inside and talk. With those words she was taken inside the house and a huge party began in the yard. Robert whispered in her ear. "Don't worry... go with them. This isn't my place."

Back
Top Bottom