Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

They drove into town and looked aroun and there wasn't much there that was open, but they found a party store, and picked up the cooler, some ice, adult beverages, and the makings for hamburgers, and two really cheap air matresses. They would be lucky if they held air, At the last minute Robert remembered a lighter for the fire and some foil. As they went through the line he saw hershey bars and they went back after marshmallows and grand crackers. Somemores were on the menu. They would be lucky to get all this stuff back to the island, but it was worth a try.

Aurora helped him bick up all the stuff they would need, her mind started to race with how they would get this all to the island with out getting it wet. Once they had paid they were in the car and back to the beach in no time she then set to work trying to back everything inside the cooler to keep it dry for the swim. She smiled in delight that after 30 minutes she was able to do it and that included there clothes. "alright I think we will just make it to the island with everything dry"

Robert locked the car, and they got back in the water. It was a wonderfully warm night, and the sun was low on the horizon. they reached the little beach just in time to see it set. Robert built a fire, and had Aurora form the burgers and wrap them in foil. as the fire settled down they set them in the small bed of coals. He sat beside Aurora, his skin steaming as the fire dried him, and wrapped his arm around her.

Aurora climbed out of the water on to the island she began to unpack the cooler as Robert built the fire and then she made the burgers. She took a seat near the fire letting the warmth dry her and her under clothes. She was a little shocked when Robert came to sit next to her. As he wrapped his arm around her she leaned against him.

The burgers were sizzling on the fire in the foil and Robert got out the buns and simple condiments they had purchased. He carefully opened the foil and placed a burger in each bun, handing one to aurora. They sat and ait quietly and the stars came out in the crystal clear sky. 'Do you remember your original parents at all?" Robert asked holding her close.

Aurora watched as he got the burgers for them and she thanked him as he gave her one and took a bite. She sat close to him as he sat back down. She looked at him when he asked if she remembered her parents a deep sadness filled her eyes "I wish I did"

"I'm sorry" he said. "when we finally do go home perhaps we can find something about them in the archives of the clan. Ok he said changing the subject... whats your favorite food? He got in the cooler and got out some marshmallows.

Aurora smiled a little when he said there might be some information about then in the archive. It would be nice for her to know more about them. She watched as he got the marshmallow "hmmm favorite food, well I love sushi, and chicken wings, oh and Chinese food. What about you?"

"Steak ...of course... bloody rare, chinese food, and here is a suprise, salad." We will have to visit a chinese buffet somewhere in our travels. I think we are best off out on the beach for sleeping, he said, its a warm night, and there are less likely to be crawly things out here. The fire will discourage them too. I'll build it up be fore we nod off.

Aurora laughed a bit at his food choices. "I guess we will have to get you a salad" she looked at the beach and nodded, yes I suppose your right, some one won't see out here any way"

Robert cut a stick and started roasting Marshmallows. He assembled a somore and handed it to Auroathen made one for himself. " I haven't done this since I wasa kid,but they are good. " he said.

Aurora watched as he roasted a marshmallow and then took it once he handed it to her. She studied it a moment before taking a bit "oh my god this is amazing" she said with some child like excitement, she had never had one before and she ate the whole thing

Richard didn't bother handing her the next one, he got playful and simply fed it to her letting her lick his fingers. Seeing her enjoy the treat, he smiled ear to ear. " I think I am beginning to understand some of what you wer talking about. " he said cryptically with a funny smile.

Aurora thought it was sweet the way he was feeding her the s'more. At one point the sticky marshmallow stock to his finger and playful licked and kissed it off smiling the whole time. If someone would see these two they would think they were lovers with the way they were acting. She cocked her head to the side and looked at him "what do you mean?"

"When you talked about all the things that come with love. I think I might be starting to understand. I,ve never thought about a female in that way."

Aurora looked at him and bit her lip "I guess for you a female is just a mate, but having someone you love is so much more, it's better"

" I am starting to see that " he said.." I like it. For me its a new way of looking at things but one that is really very nice." He smiled and arranged the air mattresses near the fire heres nearest it and his protecting her back. He did this instinctually and without thinking.

Aurora smiled, she thought that maybe there could be something between them after all. She liked this side of him more than the side of him just telling her how things have to be. She laid down on her mattress and when he was not looking she pulled his closer to hers. She liked being near to him.

He laid down beside her still comfortably naked from the swim. Being naked outdoors didn't bother him as he always woke up that way after a change. They watched the firelight and enjoyed the stars. After a few minutes he looked down and she had dosed off and was peacefully sleeping.

Aurora smiled as he laid down they were so close once again. Her eyes grew heavy as she watched the fire dance. She slowly drifted off to sleep. Just as she did the night before her body began to move closer to him, however this was more difficult this time due to the air mattress

As the night wore on, a storm blew in from the north and with it a cool wind of the water. it wasn't long before it began to sprinkle and they both woke up cold and wet . The fire was out and it was too late to restart it. Seeing Aurora start to shiver, he pulled her next to him on his mattress and covered her against the rain with his. Sandwiched between Robert and the mattress and out of the wind, it was more comfortable.

Aurora began to shiver and she began to feel the ran on her cold skin. She woke to find Robert awake and he held her protecting her from the rain. "maybe we should just swim back to the car at least it would be dry."

He pulled the mattress over her and she was out of the rain. Is that better? he asked? I think we'll be fine now.. I'll keep you warm.

"yes but what about you,myou cold catch cold" she pressed herself up against trying keep him warm as well but that was almost impossible with her tiny frame

"I am fine" he said. " I wake up from a change like this all the time .. naked and in the rain or snow. My metabolism is very high. Just cuddle up and stay warm. Though his cock was soft it was long, and lay between her thighs half way to her knees. Though her sent was strong in his nostrils, he did his best to control himself. He wondered if Aurora was facing a similar struggle.

Back
Top Bottom