Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Aurora looked down once again she couldn't look at him any longer. " what if I can never understand your way of life, if I am no good for your kind. Plus Robert I am attracted to you but I don't love you, and that is one thing in my life I will not give up, I want to be in love with a man and I want him to love me as well."

" I will wait for you as long as it takes. Thats where im different than the others... believe in the old ways. They would simply mate you by force, and if they find you alone, that is what will happen. At that point your body woill change and you will have no choice. "

Aurora looked at him. "I don't want you to wait for me, so I can be your mate, I want you to love me so I can be your mate. I don't want to spend my life never being loved and never living anyone, I think it would break my heart."

Now it was Robert's turn to be confused, and his face showed it. "I don't understand." he said "but help me." I'm willing to learn."

"Does it just happen? what causes it? do you all of a sudden just love someone? What should I do?" For the first time in his life he was faced with a deilemma that the oldways gave him no help with. "Help me please."

"I guess it just happens. I mean you showed feel like you deeply care about someone that you want the best for them, that you want to be with them every day of your life. You feel like you are best friends you can tell each other anything. Whe you are sad you know that person will care about you and you will care about them when they are sad. You be happy just hold them in you arms. I don't know I'd I am explaining this right"

"That all sound wonderful, but how does it get started, your don't just suddenly feel that way do you? what's the first step? how can we take it?"

Auror shrugged a little "I guess you start by getting to know each other, seeing there is things you like about that other person."

" Alright what did you do for fun in the past? Maybe we can start there. Just enjoy each other's company today. Will that work?"

Aurora nodded her head "yes that does sound like its a good place to start. Well I guess for fun I like to take walks in the woods, just watch the moon rise, I love to swim, and I do enjoy reading. How about you"

Roberts ears pricked up when he heard her mention the moon rise. They might be better to avoid the woods and the moon for a bit. "I enjoy the beach.. lets go there" he said. He pulled over and started searching on his GPS. He pushed a few buttons and started off again.

"oh the beach I do love going to the beach" she smiled happily as the pair made there way to the beach, the thought of enjoying some time in the sun excited her

Afew miles down the highway the pulled of the road and followed the signs to "hyde state beach" it was a small beach on a little lake completely surrounded by large pines. When they arrived it was deserted. and as peaceful as can be. The sun was high in the sky, bright and warm. As they got out of the car, Robert realized that neither of them had any swim wear.

Aurora looked around at the beach as they pulled in. She couldn't believe no one here as it was nice day. She climbed out of the car and went to the water. She kicked her shoes off and put her feet in the water. She was a little sad that she had no swim suite to go swimming but it was nice to enjoy the time at the beach

Robert walked up to stand beside her. He tested the water. The sun was hot and the beach deserted. "I'm going in" he said stripping off his clothes. He dove in. "the water is great, come on! The beach is deserted!"he said as he stood in waist deep water."haven't you ever skinny dipped?"

Aurora watched as he came to stand beside her. She smiled at him and the suddenly he was naked she could help but stare at his naked body he was a very attractive man. "are you crazy" she said in a laugh she wanted to go into the water badly and the suddenly she got the nerve she stripped down to her bra and panties and jumped in

"It is nice isnt it?" he said " come on, lets swim out to that island...do you think you can make it?" He was careful not to touch her or frighten her .

Aurora swam a bit it was nice to be free in the water "it's very nice" she smiled once again. She seemed happier now that she did in the car. "of course I can swim to that" she then began to swim to the island checking over her shoulder to see if he was coming

Robert swam be hind her protectively, despite his large size and heavy muscles he seemed quite at home in the water. When they reached the shore they climbed out. "Lets do some exploring," Robert suggested.

Aurora climbed out of the water and looked around a bit. She did not see anyone so thought it would be ok since she did only have her bra and underwear on. She looked at him and the followed him as he started to explore the island

It was small and had no buildings it did have another small beach on the back side. From that location they couldn't be seen from the road or the main beach. They were pretty much alone. "Well it looks like we have privacy here" he said. It was a beautiful warm afternoon and the water was wonderful. With the fear of being seen gone , he hoped she would relax a bit. He went back into the water and coaxed her to follow.

Aurora looked at the little island. Her mind went to dreaming about having a little home on the island, just enjoying being so close to nature. She turned and saw Robert heading back into the water and she followed him. She swam close to him and smiled "the island was pretty"

"I have an idea" he said. "its a warm night, lets stay here instead of a hotel.. We can go into town, get a couple air matresses and a cheap cooler and fill it with food, and swim back out here. We can build a campfire and cook supper. What do you think?"

Aurora smiled and shook her head "you are crazy but I like the idea"she swam back to shore and got dressed. Her clothes sticking to her wet body as she waited for him to get dressed and get in the car.

Back
Top Bottom