Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Robert felt her move over and the heat at the juncture of her thighs was clearly growing. His senses had not decieved him. As he rolled on his back she snuggles up under his arm and he could feel her hot breath on his neck. When her thigh wrapped around his, hormone becan to flow and his body began to react. He knew where this was headed. He want badly to simply let go and let it happen, but he did his best to resist. His manhood was ready, and had she been awake she would have felt his readiness clearly.

If she was awake aurora would have been horrified with herself to find that she was acting like a wanton whore, when in all realit she was only acting in the way nature intended. She was attracted to this male and her animal nature wanted him to claim her as his own. Something her human mind could not understand yet. Her hips moved in very slow motion causing her pantie clad womanhood to rub against the erect head of his member

Robert felt her beginning to move and tries desperately not to react but that was proving impossible. He was horribly torn, but finally decided to wake her and let he decide what to do. " Aurora" he said gently.."Aurora... do you know what you are doing?" he could feel that he panties were now soaked with he fluid as she rubbed against him. "Aurora!" he said a bit louder as her breathing was becomming heavy.

Aurora heard her name and she began to wake slowly. She found herself pressed against him her face against his neck and she gasped. She moved move and sat up looking at him for a long moment. "I am sorry I guess I am use to sleeping a lone" her answer seemed innocent as if she had no idea what she had just been doing.

"Aurora... do your panties usually get wet at night?" he asked as gently as possible. "you would have mated with me if I'd have let you. There's nothing to be ashamed of. It's perfectly natural, good, and right. You may explore my body anytime." Robert was still fully erect and ready.

Aurora's eyes grew wide and her cheeks were red. "oh my god, I don't even know you" she looked down ashamed with herself and climbed out of bed and to the bathroom closing the door behind her. She ran the cold water and washed her face tring to get a hold of herself.

Robert felt bad... he didnt want to hurt her, but she needed to understand the reality of her situation, he didn't know how else to tell her. He hoped she would one day understand. He rolled oved and waited for her to return.

It took her some time before she felt ready to come back outto the bedroom. She bit her lip and climbed back into bed. She was close to the edge as far as she could be from him, her back now to him.

Robert lay quietly where he was, he mad no attempt to be near her. he had known it would be difficult he was just not expecting it to be so difficult. He fel bad for her but was at a loss to help. Now it was even harder for him. He scent was emplanted in his nostrils. he could have smelled her 20 miles away much less 20 ft or 2 as the case was now. he did his best not to toss and turn in the hope she would sleep again.

Aurora did not make a move and she willed herself not to fall a sleep again for fear she would draw close to him again. She just stared at the ugly wallpaper. She wondered if he would fall a sleep.

Dawn came slowly for Robert but eventually it did. They mad a tired pair that morning as they packed up the little they had and got back in the truck. It would be a long day on the road but Robert want as much space as possible between them and the gang of wolves they had left behind. "I want you to know I won't take you without consent, but there is nothing wrong with your feelings."

She was so tired as the sun rose the next morning, she did not fall a sleep, except maybe a doze here or there. When she climbed into the car that morning she did not say much. Finally he broke the silence "of course there is I don't even know you, and I was acting like a slut last night, although I did not know it, still you should not have had to endure that"

Why do you keep trying to beat yourself up over something you can't control. I don't know how to convince you of the truth. That response was hard wired. You couldn't help it. Otherwise why were your panties wet? I understand completely there was nothing to worry about and it will happen again., and you will initiate it. If not with me with another wolf.

"because I do not like not being in control of my own actions, I feel like a fool, you have to remover you know and understand what you are, I am just barely accepting it, and so far what I am seeing I am not liking, I mean I almost raped, and then I was acting like a slut with you." she looked down feeling awful.

Aurora you were not acting like a slut. A slut tries to seduce, you were trying to reproduce. A slut acts on will you were acting on instinct. You are looking at this as a human but that's not what you are. There's a whole different set of rules in play here. Our race needs yo to reproduce or we will die off.

Aurora looked down "as I said before, I am afraid to have children, what if they experience the same fate as I did." she drew a deep breath "I want children, it's just if something happens who will take care of them?"

"Do you understand how highly prized your children will be? The Elders thought enough of you and them to send me with the sole purpose of seeing to it they were conceieved. Do you think they would then let them drift away? I don't think you know just how special you really are."

Robert headed on down the highway putting mor distance between them and her persuers.

"no I am nothing, not in the human world I grew up in, or in this world, I am just something to be breed with" she looked down she worked so hard not be nothing in this world but after years of being to told she was nothing it was hard to move past it, she tried to put herself back together however she was broken.

"You are so wrong... like it or not, you are an alpha female... You have no idea the weight that carries in our society, but you will have to act the part. You are the youngest alpha female by a good 30 years. That makes you even more important. The other Alphas would have stepped aside years ago had you been there. You will not only be in charge of your family life but all family life. When the Elders found out you existed you became their top priority. You are the future of the clan in ways you cant even imagine. There are maybe 20 of us alive, that aren't required to bend to your authority."

Aurora looked at him, her forehead wrinkled. "I don't understand, how can I be that important, it's not like I know anything about your way of life." she wondered did this have to do with her parents or just her genes.

"100 years ago it wouldn't have been near as true. As a young Alpha, you would have been subject to perhaps 100 other older ones, but today there are only 3, you and two others, and they are past the age of breeding. They would normally have retired by now. Your the last purebred left. The only hope for the old ways, the only hope for the clan. If you are lost the clan will simply die off. There will be no purebreds from then on. So if you return to the clan, You are not just an alpha female but the only alpha female."

Aurora looked at him. "but how can I lead anyone when. Know nothing about what I am" she sighed a little and then looked at him again "and what about you.? Are you an alpha male?"

"Yes I am, the oldest and one of four who are of breeding age. The other three are out searching for other lost females, but it seems a fruitless search. The four of us have been looing for 10 years before you turned up. We are purebreads. The biggest problem are the half breeds. They have mated with all the other purebread females and our clan mates for life. The clan has pinned its hopes on us.

She sat in silence for a time, not sure what to say. She finally turned to him "it's just all so much to take in" and that was all she could say. Her came to rest against the window of the jeep and she just started out at no one really

" I know its hard for you. If you had been raised by your parents, you would know these things, but then too you might have just dissapeared with all the others. You really are a jewel you know. Hidden away .. just waiting to be found. You will have one thing. The other two Alpha females will be there to teach and advise you, but once you arrive, they will have no authority over you. You will be a real queen, though we don't use such a title in our society. You will be subject only to me.

Back
Top Bottom