Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

When they had enjoyed the water enough so that it was beginning to cool, Robert shut it off and wrapping her in a large fluffy towel he dried her, then dried himself. Looking out the window he asked if she would like a walk in the woods.

When they had enjoyed the water enough so that it was beginning to cool, Robert shut it off and wrapping her in a large fluffy towel he dried her, then dried himself. Looking out the window he asked if she would like a walk in the woods.

Aurora climbed out of the shower grateful for the towel. She then began to dress as he suggested a walk in the woods, "I suppose it has been a while since we walked, alright why not."

Aurora climbed out of the shower grateful for the towel. She then began to dress as he suggested a walk in the woods, "I suppose it has been a while since we walked, alright why not."

When they were dressed he wrapped his arm around her. It had been such a long time since they were in the woods together. It made him feel alive, being out in his primal home. He had been a Sylvan wolf as he grew up, only being forced into the city late in life. He breathed in deeply and smiled.

Aurora held him as they walked through the woods just enjoying the crisp clean air,and enjoying each others company. "Elizabeth really did find the best of both world, our little town set in the woods, could not have planned it any better."

"Do you smell that?" he asked. There is another female in this area, but she is not mature. "What would a female child be doing out here?, especially alone." Robert raised his nose and began to look.

Aurora could sense her too, but was different this time, she knew this little girl had a family and they were close she must have wonder away and gotten herself lost. They quickly found the girl she couldn't have been more than three she looked at Robert. "We need to find her parents"

"She is not a pure blood she belongs to a half wolf There are may back in the clan. She looks hungry. "We need to get her home quickly."

"She is not a pure blood she belongs to a half wolf There are many back in the clan. She looks hungry. "We need to get her home quickly."

Aurora held the girl close to her and the child rested her head on her shoulder. "I am sure her parents are looking for her, lets go" she began to walk back towards the clan.

nightsorceress said:
Aurora held the girl close to her and the child rested her head on her shoulder. "I am sure her parents are looking for her, lets go" she began to walk back towards the clan.
Robert wrapped his arm around Aurora, and ran his fingers through the little girl's hair as they headed back to Elizabeth's. "I certainly hope so. I can't imagine how she got so far away though."

"Yes I agree, I am concerned about that as well, but maybe because she is only a half wolf her parents can not sense her as well as we can sense our two." As they got back the the houses. "Should I take her back to the house while you go look for her parents?

"That seems like a good idea. The very least she needs is some milk and some comfort. Maybe a warm bath as well. She is certainly a cute little girl." Seeing her Robert longed for another child of their own, especially a little girl. He headed over to the courtyard in the center of the clan compound to look fro the parents.

Aurora nodded and carried the little girl back to their house. She brought her inside and gave her a glass of milk and a cookie which the girl ate happily. She was finishing her milk as she began to get sleepy, aurora picked her up and carried her over to the couch and covered her with a blanket.

Robert went from house to house around courtyard. When he came to the next house he heard a young woman sobbing. He came to the screen door and called inside. " Are you by chance missing a little girl?" " Oh My God! Yes! where is she? her name is Roberta. Where is she?! Please!" " She is safe at our hour. Aurora and I found her deep in the woods. Come with me, I'll take you to her. I'm Robert, what is your name?" he asked.

As aurora looked at the little girl sleep she wanted a little girl of her own, she wondered how ever if Robert was ready. Aurora heard voices come up to the door and knew Robert had found the girls parents. She carefully picked up the sleeping girl and carried her to the door and gave her to her mother.

"Thank You so Much!" the woman gushed " Her name is Roberta and I am Linda. I can't thank you enough." she said. "Where is your husband?" Robert asked. "he was killed in a clan fight" she said in a somber tone.

"It's nice to meet you, I am aurora" she smiled warmly. "I am sorry to hear about your husband but at least you have this sweet girl."

"Yes, she is a wonderful child. Perhaps we can visit now and then? since my husband died, I'm afraid I don't get out much."

" Where are the boys?" she asked not hearing any running feet. I've never known boys to be quiet, and its early for them to be asleep." Why don't you come in and sit down a bit" Robert suggested, pleased that Aurora seemed to be making a friend.

Aurora was a little shocked when Robert asked her to come in she figured he would still want to enjoy there time alone, "they are staying with Elizabeth tonight, playing her nephews."

He stood behind Aurora, and gently rubbed her shoulders lovingly. Then went and put coffee on it the kitchen, and set out three cups as the girls talked.

Back
Top Bottom