Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

He took her hips in his hands taking back a little of the control, and thrust a bit harder knowing she was enjoying it. He extended his thumb and played gently at her clit.

Aurora let him control her move movements enjoy his control and power over her. She may have a strong personality but in the bed room she did enjoy him being in control.

Robert felt himself giving in to the wonderful feelings she had given him, but he wanted her to be able to reach a climax and so did his best to resist slipping over the edge. His breathing was becoming ragged and his cock was now buried to full depth with each stroke. She felt so wonderful on top of him. He pulled her down to him pressing her soft breasts firmly against his bare and muscular chest. He held her firmly as he took her anew with each stroke.

It was not long after he laid her on top of his chest that now she was beginning to feel her pleasure build. She began to moan more, calling out his name and then suddenly the beautiful feeling of release, her pussy spasmed around her him begging him to come as well.

The rippling of her inner walls was all the invitation he needed. Pushing deep inside her, his back arched and he gave in to his desire with a shuddering release. His body relaxed and a satisfied smile came over him.

He held her close, enjoying the glow and the feeling of her soft skin against hers. Meanwhile, Elizabeth, guessing the reason for Robert's request had taken the boys inside and was feeding them snacks and playing games with them. Quietly she hoped that the opportunity would bear fruit both for the couple and the clan.

Aurora enjoyed the moment for a little longer before kissing him then she sat up and got dressed, she knew she needed to check on the children. "I can go get the boys if you want to relax here a bit longer."

Why don't we just call Elizabeth and see how they are. We can always go if need be. He picked up his phone and dialed. Elizabeth answered and ask how things were going. "Fine .. How are the boys treating you? .... are you sure?...... Ok we'll get them in the morning. Thank you so much" Robert hung up. "I hope its ok", he said Elizabeth has her nephews over for the night and they are all having fun, she wants them to stay the night."

Aurora was a little shocked, she never has the boys stay a night away from her. She was a bit worried, especially Lukka who often still climbed into bed with them "alright, I guess if they need us we are just a couple of houses away."

Robert could see she looked worried. "Don't worry too much, Ashe is very independednt, and Lukka has Ashe right there if he needs help or comfort. I think they will have fun."

Aurora drew a deep breath trying to not worry so much. "Yes I suppose your right, I guess they are getting bigger now and it is something I have to accept"

"I know its hard" he said "But look at it this way... they are great boys and now we can afford at least some time to ourselves. He kissed her sweetly. Shall we share a shower. I've always loved washing your beautiful hair." If he was honest there were things he liked washing even more.

"It has been a long time since we had anything more than just an hour than an hour to ourselves. It would be nice." Her mind began to think, "perhaps after our shower we can order some Chinese takeout, maybe a few bottles of wine, and just enjoy the evening." She smiled as she took off her dress and headed to the bathroom.

"It has been a long time since we had anything more than just an hour than an hour to ourselves. It would be nice." Her mind began to think, "perhaps after our shower we can order some Chinese takeout, maybe a few bottles of wine, and just enjoy the evening." She smiled as she took off her dress and headed to the bathroom.

"It has been a long time since we had anything more than just an hour than an hour to ourselves. It would be nice." Her mind began to think, "perhaps after our shower we can order some Chinese takeout, maybe a few bottles of wine, and just enjoy the evening." She smiled as she took off her dress and headed to the bathroom

"A few bottles?" Robert thought to himself. "She must be in the mood to celebrate!" he was certainly in the mood to do so as he followed her naked body to the shower.

Aurora turned on the shower and once warm she climbed in letting the warm water run over her body. She smiled at Robert as he got in. " let just relax, have some us time, you know, do whatever we would like."

Aurora turned on the shower and once warm she climbed in letting the warm water run over her body. She smiled at Robert as he got in. " let just relax, have some us time, you know, do whatever we would like."

He smiled as he got in and and hugged her to him. Grabbing the soap, he began to get her all slippery. He loved the feel of it especially washing and playing with her soapy breasts

He followed her into the shower and wrapped his arm around her. Grabbing the soap he had fun getting her soapy and playing with her slippery breasts.

He loved the feel of her tiny hands upon him. and as she watched him he pulled her close, and kissed her deeply as the wonderful warm water cascaded down between them.

He loved the feeling of her tiny hands upon him and as she washed him, Pulled her tight to him and kissed her passionately as the warm water cascaded down between their bodies.

Back
Top Bottom