Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Aurora could not say much more as his finger worked he womanhood her mind was lost in the feeling. It had been so long since they enjoyed each other.

He leaned over and kissed her passionately and lifted his other hand to her soft breast gently rubbing the nipple through her dress. His tongue parted her lips. "Aurora I love you so!" he spoke into her parted lips.

She gasped into his mouth as she felt him touch her breast through her dress. She mumbled she loved him too as they kissed passionately.

Robert broke the kiss long enough to call Elizabeth on the phone. "Would you mind keeping an eye on the boys for an hour? You can probably see them out your back window. ....Thanks so much." He hung up and lifting aurora up into his arms he carried her to their bed room. "Don't worry, I wont do anything that will hurt you. hes aid as he laid her on the bed and crawled in beside her.

Aurora watched as he picked up the phone and dialed Elizabeth. She was suddenly carried upstairs and laid on the bed. She looked into his eyes lovingly.

"Now we can have a little time to ourselves" he said, laying close beside her and gently kissing her neck as he slowly unbuttoned the front of her dress. " I love you so much"

He slowly opened the front of her dress as he kissed her gently and planted feather kisses down her neck and between her breasts. He looked up at here from between her breasts and smiled at her. "I have missed moments like this" He said in a breathy tone of voice.

Aurora drew a breath as she felt his kisses cover her neck and down her breast. She sighed softly just enjoying the moment. "I have too."

He slowly pushed back her dress and began to lick and suckle her nipples as he lay next to her. His firgers slowly ran over her silky body and down to the cleft of her thighs, where he traced the cleft between.

Robert rolled on his back and then pulled Aurora on top of him . He smiled at her and enjoyed how her breasts hung free as she layed on top of him. "Do you know how beautiful you are?

Aurora smiled as he rolled over and she was now looking down on him. "I am not beautiful." She said softly. "I am all scared up from that wolf."

He didn't see the scars, he only saw his lover." You are beautiful, and will always be beautiful to me" . He kissed her tenderly. he ran his hands gently over her.

Aurora smiled a bit knowing he meant every word that he was just not saying that. She kissed him back gently just enjoying this moment.

As she lay attop him his body responded to her. "Are you well enough??' he asked looking in her eyes, knowing that she knew exactly what he was asking.

"I will let you lead" , he said smiling. He loved watching her on top of him when they had sex. The swaying of her breasts was intoxicating to him, and in that way he would not hurt her or cause her to bear his considerable weight.

" oh will you now,but it's been so long, I do not know if I remember how." She smiled a bit at him, she was just being a bit playful with him

He reached up and slid the open dress off her shoulders and let it fall in a heap around her hips. The sight of he in that state of undress astride him, warmed the fire building within him.

He lifted the dress over her head, and then set it aside on the bed and hooking the crotch of her panties, pushed them aside and gently ran a finger along he slit before guiding her gently back so that she sat astride his long and very stiff manhood Its head visible between her thighs and its shaft laying in her pussy like a hotdog in a bun. "I think you can figure it out." He said to her smiling.

Aurora wiggled a bit on his man hood, skidding him against her wet slit. She moved a little bit more and his head slipped inside her, she was shocked to feel his size, had it really been that long that she forgot how large her husband actually was

Robert sighed with pleasure and arched his back a bit as he began to slip inside her. Her time away had certainly tightened her and it felt heavenly. He reached up and gently massaged her breasts and nipples, while looking deep into her eyes. "I knew you would remember!" he said teasing her. "Better than riding a bike now isn't it."

Back
Top Bottom